[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>when you try to argument in favor of homossexualism

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: qEFoIXX.png (1007KB, 626x788px) Image search: [Google]
qEFoIXX.png
1007KB, 626x788px
>when you try to argument in favor of homossexualism
>>
>>136507572
The ones on the right side darker implying the right is a bunch of nigs
Will get removed prior to takeoff if you chose the wrong combo
>>
>>136507572
Leftism and gay acceptance is killing our country especially the west where I'm from. People don't know how bad it is out here. California is insane with aids acceptance and even has "poz bars" where aids gays meet up. There is also so much misinformation about aids and hiv out here that they will have you believe it's no worse than herpes. California especially SF Bay Area literally puts out ad campaigns about anti discrimination against people with aids like "you wouldn't shun someone with the flu..." and my liberal group of friends always talked about how aids is the burden of the gay man and being a fucking try hard liberal I was I thought my little stunt would earn me some brownie points but they literally do not tell you how bad hiv/aids is out here. Before pol two years ago I was really bad. I went so far down the rabbit hole I convinced myself that I should succumb to a black bull and that AIDS was something of a burden that I should take on as a white man, like I could do something about it. So I let a nigger poz me up and now I will truly pay the price for my false beliefs. I do not have health insurance bc Obamacare so I am likely to get some kind of benign infection on the next few years that will kill me. I paid the toll I suppose. Our society is corrupted and wants you to think getting aids from n a black man is progressive
>>
File: spared no expense.png (194KB, 350x412px) Image search: [Google]
spared no expense.png
194KB, 350x412px
>>136507572
>>
They're aware that mechanistically they made an anology against hosexuality?
>>
>you can choose whatever you want but if the plane crashes only one will actually maybe help

k
>>
>>136508516
no they're too stupid to figure that out annon
>>
>>136507572
If you are in an accident with two of those configurations you are going to die.
>>
>>136507572
2 of the examples in the photo are would not satisfy seat belt laws. 2 are unsafe. One is totally normal and expected.

If I got into a car, and the lap belt did not connect, I would drive myself. At least I know my shit isn't totally incorrect and life threatening.

>what did they mean by this?
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.