[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why should marijuana still be illegal outside of the west coast?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4

File: 876985674309586.jpg (248KB, 550x413px) Image search: [Google]
876985674309586.jpg
248KB, 550x413px
Why should marijuana still be illegal outside of the west coast?
>>
File: white-genocide-alcohol-drugs.png (1MB, 1500x1459px) Image search: [Google]
white-genocide-alcohol-drugs.png
1MB, 1500x1459px
>>136507390
because people are using it for degenerate reasons. instead of enhancing their experience of reality, instead of gaining new insights into their lives, they smoke/drink/shoot up to forget about life and how bad it is. when you do this, you change nothing. people are dying. the last thing we need to worry about is "why cant i get high!?" its time to grow up and face grownup problems.
>>
File: 2047oscarwinner.webm (3MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
2047oscarwinner.webm
3MB, 640x360px
>>136507642

BUT WHAT ABOUT FREEDOM, ANON???
>>
>>136507390
Your very comment just explained why. Look at the current state of the West Coast.

Marijuana and other drugs may not kill you but they lower the intelligence of the average person. They're also a source to spread degeneracy. It's why the Jews are pushing for the legalization of drugs.

Drugs should only ever be used for medical use only. Anyone who relies on a substance to find joy in life is sub human and should be fucking gassed.
>>
File: jellyet.jpg (746KB, 1713x975px) Image search: [Google]
jellyet.jpg
746KB, 1713x975px
>>136507390
I just got my marijuana handlers card today I stand to make about 40k next year.
>legit.
>>
>>136507642
>degenerate
It's proactive replacement for heroin and other hard drugs. A nigger on weed is less likely to try and kill you then a nigger on meth.
>>
>>136508965
>Look at the current state of the West Coast.

Is that why you red neck cucks are migrating in droves over here?
I swear it feels like a second gold rush with the amount of hideous inbreds waving their shitty losers flag and playing Dixie through the horn.
>>
>>136507390
>Why should marijuana still be illegal
Pot causes manboobs, and America is ugly enough.
>>
>>136510069
Lol, I wouldn't set foot in California unless it's in the event of a race war. So go fuck yourself, you mixed race Mexican Nigger.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.