[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gun control is a retarded idea.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: just like grandma used to make.jpg (132KB, 761x530px) Image search: [Google]
just like grandma used to make.jpg
132KB, 761x530px
How can gun controllers be seriously convinced that banning guns will stop people from shooting one another?

You can make a submachine gun in your fucking garage with a hacksaw. Sure, it'll be rather outdated and shitty (open-bolt with a single stack magazine), but none of that matters when you can shit 9mm bullets at 900 RPM at somebody.

The weapon in the picture is derived from P.A. Luty's design; here's a video on it, explaining his rationale (TL;DR: to point out that the UK's autistic gun laws wouldn't stop guns from being made).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sIhGCRIQnCA
>>
>>136503281
this
the less control the gov regulates on people the more americans die and that's something we can all get behind.
>>
>single stack
>900 rpm
Pointless unless you have like a 10ft long CLIP
>>
>>136503795
Still. Even a single-stack mag can hold like what- 8-15 rounds depending on how long you're willing to make it. That's 8-15 9mm bullets coming at you. Given that these SMGs are usually small enough to hide in a coat or whatnot, they're easily good enough to be fatal.

Not to mention that that's all assuming the gunsmith isn't smart and designs the weapon to use a commercially-available double-stack magazine (or create a magazine patterned after one), which does solve the capacity problem.
>>
File: images.jpg (8KB, 249x202px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
8KB, 249x202px
You must accept Gun Jesus as your eternal Lord and savior in order to enter the kingdom of les armes à feu française autistes, chambered in le 8mm Lebel
>>
>>136503795
Typical leftpol Nigger faggot supporter
900 rpm is the rate of fire
Single stack maybe 20 rounds
2 seconds and that's 20 bullets down a crowded hallway filled with illegals, faggots,and niggers. Sounds like some serious zozzle to me. I'd drink to that happening
>>
>>136504826
geez, hanging around you must be like die hard irl
sounds exciting
>>
This as a political statement, made a point. Weapons of conflict are as much a part of humanity as our need to breath. Just like you cannot ban knives as a tool, you cannot ban guns. People will just start making them. If people in mud huts are hand making tokarov copies, I am pretty sure modern craftsmen can do it.
>>
>>136505067
Please keep this discussion civil- strong emotions have no place in reason.
>>
>>136503281
1. There should be no federal laws regarding guns
2. SCOTUS should tell every state to go to hell for having gun laws

Its like no one cares what the constution says.

Some laws, all gun laws, are designed to punish law abiding citizens more so than criminals. A criminal doesnt care about barrel length or magazine size. The law should just punish the guilty for using x tool in a crime. murder is murder if they use a hammer or full auto-ar.
>>
>>136505786
>2. SCOTUS should tell every state to go to hell for having gun laws
The entire Bill of Rights was never meant for the States
>>
>>136505741
cool, calm, collected
i'll try mr willis
>>
>>136505786
A lot of existing gun legislation is based on fear and reactionary behavior. They ban things such as barrel shrouds and pistol grips regardless of the killing capability of such attachments.

All of this is rather foolish when one can make an SMG in their garage, or kill somebody equally well with a hunting shotgun as they can a TEC-9.
>>
>>136503281
>You can make a submachine gun in your fucking garage

DONT FIGHT THE RACEWAR FOR FARAGE

BIN THAT GARAGE
>>
>>136503281

Niggers cant make guns. Theres an argument for ya. Playing devils advocate here but its also fucking true. Niggers cant make guns.
>>
>>136506815
Most 90-IQ ghetto thugs wouldn't be able to smith a gun in their garage, yes.

They would certainly be able to USE one, though, and gunsmiths usually make their weapons then distribute them.

At one point there will be a person who can- and will- make a simplistic submachine gun or pistol. The design isn't extremely complex.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.