[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So....

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: H.jpg (31KB, 634x486px) Image search: [Google]
H.jpg
31KB, 634x486px
Did any of you larping faggots go? I see a few women attended.
http://archive.is/ceiWN
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4767198/Probe-neo-Nazi-festival-German-town.html
>>
>>136503249
>Hitler salute
Who takes these journalists seriously? Also how the fuck do you get arrested for saying "fuck pakis" on twitter but thousands of Neo-Nazis can organize ?
>>
>>136503249
>The event was held on grounds belonging to a former member of the far-right AfD party (Alternatives for Germany)
I thought Daily Mail wasn't as regressive desu.
>>
>>136503508
This was in Germany, on a former AfD members land apparently. Locals got mad, antifa protested, same old shit.
Getting arrested in the UK? Depends, if some fag reports the <insert paki,nigger,kike remark here> you made to them to the police.
>>
>>136503249
of course not. people in real life think im pro refuge.
>>
>>136503693
It's a shit rag mate. Loves a bit of degeneracy to profit off.
>>
>>136504553
Don't be like that hanz. It's on your doorstep with women that are probably more traditional than you'll ever find in Germany.
>>
>>136505242
yea and these women choose me, some neet loser, instead of big muscle nazi guy next to me.

nah
>>
>>136505617
Those pro refugee women are intolerable man, you'll probably end up so far down the rabbit hole you will find yourself recording your wife getting African salami in a bid to hide your true beliefs.
>>
>>136505617

I think it's time for you to stop fapping, start working out so that you can make some aryan babies
>>
>>136505617

dude, stop this shit. Man up, get help, then a ob and stop hanging around with people for whom you have to pretend to be someone else. Even the lefttards i hang out with know my political beliefs. This has lead to some very healthy discusssions but none of them are antifa retards and everyone accepts each others beliefs even if we dont agree on many things.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.