[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Canada Can't Be Saved -- Migrant Invasion Intensifies

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 13

File: 5e9d37_6234409.jpg (266KB, 1400x1024px) Image search: [Google]
5e9d37_6234409.jpg
266KB, 1400x1024px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N1XpJ73v7QU
(Rebel Media deserves the views)

I had hoped that Canadians would finally wake up to the unholy nightmare they are about to impose upon themselves, but after seeing this video -- no way. We Are Fucked, and There Is No Hope.

What the fuck can we do to stop this? Anything?

300 - 500 "migrants" are jumping the border at ONE border crossing each day. That's just ONE border crossing. Others aren't even being mentioned. 75% of "migrants" are men. A lot of them have serious criminal records. We are just letting them walk in.

We are going to have a Cologne NYE event soon, I can feel it -- and even that won't wake people up. I hope Canadian women are ready for the rape epidemic. It's going to get really bad here.

I want to get the fuck out of Canada, but there is literally nowhere to go. What the fuck do we do?
>>
>>136501669
You can do what any oppressed society does when it's laws are twisted from their intent: assassinate the judges.
>>
>>136501669
>What the fuck do we do?

Get a gun, learn how to use it. Start planning your future, career, family, and finances TODAY. Stay as safe as possible, accumulate resources. That's all you can do.
>>
>>136501669
Hopefully Trump will build a Northern Wall during his second term.
>>
>that accent
please keep these people out of my country
>>
>>136501669
>I want to get the fuck out of Canada,
80% of your population is within a few miles of the US border. Just move north.
>>
>>136503101
>just move north
you still have to pay taxes for these people
>>
>>136501669
let it happen, sacrifices need to be made to push the overton window in our favor.
>>
>>136503901
theyll do everything to hide it like they did before. White people don't seem to notice when they dissapear from a country.
>>
They've pretty much already said that they expect up to 58,000 haitians to attempt the cross over.
>>
You know in a way that may be a good thing since the court ruled it as not a hate crime then that means whites can say I hate niggers and cannot say that is a hate crime since they ruled as not, and if they do. Then you can sue the court for racial bias
>>
>>136503901
if you could change any of this by voting, our rights to vote would have been taken away a long time ago.

I don't even think Sweden takes demographics anymore, so this might just be me talking out my ass, but i wouldn't be surprised if immigrants are the majority children and teenagers at this point, which would mean it would only be a matter of a decade or so before it is game over.

there is no voting away any of this.
>>
>>136501669
>Refugees
>Canada/Vermont US border

What the fuck?
>>
File: George-costanza.jpg (48KB, 375x375px) Image search: [Google]
George-costanza.jpg
48KB, 375x375px
>>
>>136504660
they are mostly haitians and haitians genocided french people before
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1804_Haiti_massacre
>>
>>136501669

Bump
>>
>>136504419
>Then you can sue the court for racial bias
>he think the justice system isn't anti-white
lmao
>>
File: vancouver-pride.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
vancouver-pride.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
>>136501669
>>
>>136501669
>yelling I hate white people and punching them isn't a hate crime in Canada
I bet you substitute "white" with any other race and it'll be one. Anti-whites deserve extinction, each and every one of them.
>>
Based Rebel media

Fuck polspastics with that autistic rage

The recent interview with Molymeme of Rebel Media Boss Ezra actually convinced my that the notalljews meme is true in small scales.
He has more passion for weatern civ ansd feela s more grief than your average 100 """white""" people and jews combjned.

Rebel has been openly pro white talking about white genocide lately and i welcome that
>>
>>136504924
>that Talk section
leftists always trying to slant and claim bias on every historical article.
>>
>>136503723
White flight to the prairies. Fuck do we need a memo or what? Seriously if your east of manitoba or west of the fraser river you in the wrong part of Canada.

The maritimes are allright too
>>
>>136506019
when electric flying vehicles become more common in the coming decade or so, and fall into the hands of the public, you will not be able to escape into the countryside, mountains or islands anymore

any place that was remote and hard to get to, which made them safe, calm and good will be easily accessed by anyone, everything will be bought out and these refugees will simply fly there, no airport or airfield needed.
>>
If China and India go to war and the UD ends up backing India, this could mean bad things for China's "colonies" in BC, Cali, and Australia. If Trudeau goes full cuck and sides with our Chinese overlords instead of the US, he will be overthrown. Lots of Indians and Chinese in Vancouver. Shit could get interesting here pretty quick if Vancouver goes full CCP right next to Washington State while Trump is in power.

Annexation wouldn't be so bad.
>>
File: 1484000958472.jpg (207KB, 460x640px) Image search: [Google]
1484000958472.jpg
207KB, 460x640px
>>136501669
>I want to get the fuck out of Canada, but there is literally nowhere to go. What the fuck do we do?
Migrants only go where the money is so you should be safe in a poor town or the maritimes.
>>
File: 1482115367300.png (1MB, 812x727px) Image search: [Google]
1482115367300.png
1MB, 812x727px
>>136502104
Oh no, don't do this...that would be...extremely unfortunate...I guess.

The ethicacy of bringing justice to judges aside, i'm not sure it would actually help. It would make a martyr out of the lefty judge, and King Cuck would just appoint another judge with the same policies. Maybe if a few of them where to die you could get genuine fear in them that their actions will have consequences against their health, but I kinda doubt it. Canada has no shortage of cucked judges who will gladly fill the position of rubber stamping (((their))) agenda.

If I was Canadian, id flee the cities. Go up North, maybe around great bear lake where there's nothing but tiny towns, and little chance immigrants or cultural enrichment will follow. If enough white Canadians follow, you might be able to build a decent white community up there for a couple generations before the transdolphinAIkin of the 2060 destroy it.
>>
File: 1483597133511.jpg (42KB, 330x209px) Image search: [Google]
1483597133511.jpg
42KB, 330x209px
>>136501669
Dude, it is happening within a mile from my house! They are flooding the Olympic Stadium without any problem. I wish I had a machine gun or even a shotgun. Fucking haitian niggers! I hope it will turn into a trap so they get deported! They are not 500 but 1500
>>
>>136507449
I for one welcome our new American overlords.
>>
>>136506484

This country is really, really fucking big, and most of it is wilderness. They literally cannot put muds everywhere, it is logistically impossible
>>
>>136507518

Maritimes here, can confirm... between lack of jobs, clannishness, geographic isolation and long, long winters nobody wants to move here except the odd hippie couple from the UK or America getting "back to the land"
>>
>>136507896
>Fucking haitian niggers!
Oh that's what you're getting? You're fucked. They are the dumbest most worthless species in the western hemisphere, worse than africa. Haiti is literally the garbage of africa (slaves) that the africans decided to pawn off on the french, who then killed their french masters, and then spent centuries in a survival of the fittest scenario in which IQ was a negative trait. i've never seen one that had a job. They are a entirely welfare based community. The whole Island should just be gassed
>>
>>136508649

Canadian gov't advisory: "Risk level(s)
Haiti - Exercise a high degree of caution

There is no nationwide advisory in effect for Haiti. However, you should exercise a high degree of caution due to high crime rates in various parts of the country and ongoing political tension."

But at the same time "exercising a high degree of caution" about the fact that we're being flooded with Haitian illegals is "racist".
>>
>>136508310
they don't have to, they just have to put it all around you and everywhere you settle.

it's not as if they wouldn't just do it themselves either, a child could fly a VTOL, they are that easy, it's just a matter of time really.
>>
>>136508649
>t
I work with haitians at my job (legal ones) and only 1 of them is smart... Other are sub-68 IQ monkeys. Street gangs are around, Whites are flooding to support these niggers with "Refugees welcome". haitians deserve the hydrogen bomb ASAP!! I hope theyget deported at least
>>
>>136508975

There's only so much of that they can do before the money runs out... and if you've seen what's happened to immigrants in Northern Ireland, you'll understand that it's generally unwise to try to settle them among high numbers of people of Celtic descent
>>
File: 1499631895092.png (638KB, 720x603px) Image search: [Google]
1499631895092.png
638KB, 720x603px
>>136501669
we need some subhuman hate crimes, some RWDS
>>
>>136507449

They had a literal (no exaggeration) CCP rally at City Hall in Vancouver, complete with the red flags last year. Anyone who had a problem with it was shamed for being "racist" by the media.
>>
File: 1497939165142.jpg (116KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1497939165142.jpg
116KB, 1920x1080px
>>136501669
we need some subhuman hate crimes, some RWDSs
>>
>>136509212

Well, only 45 million people died under the flag of Communist China... at least it wasn't a Confederate one, because that would have been really awful
>>
>>136505805
LEAVE ME AND MY WHITE CHRISTIAN MALE TIRE ALONE
>>
>>136501669
Could Trump incentivise US dindus to move to Canada? They get free welfare there and it's legal to punch and rape blond white women.
Wouldn't they love this?
>>
>>136509025
>I work with haitians at my job
wtf, what are you and they doing that they can actually somewhat function in? Is it a manual labor job where they can be literal brainless Ox, and move shit, or is it a diversity hire thing?
>>
trudeau refuses to admit islamist genocide
>>
>>136501669
>>(Rebel Media deserves the views)
Reminder that Canacucks from rebel media sent this somalian nigger to tell whites they are stupid and so are the alt right
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hP_3L8CcFQ8
>>
>>136505805
>Rebel Media Boss Ezra
>He has more passion for weatern civ ansd feela s more grief than your average 100 """white""" people and jews combjned.
This is what getting fooled by the Jew looks like. Ezra's business is built around pointing out the destruction of western civ. and then convincing good goys that if they just give him a few shekels his (((media))) company will help "fight" this. It's all an act, if he didn't need to milk our tears for shekels he wouldn't give a fuck, and would be pushing for more shitskin immigration.

>not all Jews myth
I've only ever met one that I believed this about, and he is a messianic Jew who works 12 hour shifts in an honest job cooking in his little mom and pop diner.
>>
>>136509587
They are mostly assistants or packers, nothing big. They come from a placement agency. Some last, some leave ASAP - never steady. They are dumb animals
>>
>>136509212
Vancouver being Hollywood North has major HTG(eneral) connections along with dirty Chinese money. Van and the Gulf Islands are playgrounds for US leftist elite. No wonder the DNC are working hand-in-hand with them.

Many BC environmental groups are funded and staffed by expat democrats.

A storm is coming, too many local politicians are on the take from the CCP
>>
>>136510271
THIS! The nigger never replied to my comment which proved him wrong at 100%
>>
>>136501669

je reste a 5 mins du nouveau site d'ebergement des soeurs, ils les on dumper en plein cartier burkaville avec les autres muds, lol. ca va etre laid en criss quand l'hivers va arriver
>>
>>136501669
The Rebel Media isn't but a nest of jews, with their fake civnat
They only deserve fire
>>
>>136510271
Don't forget the same nig nog said white genocide isn't real
>>
File: 564564898945665.jpg (6KB, 250x232px) Image search: [Google]
564564898945665.jpg
6KB, 250x232px
>>136501669
Just let it happen. All american vassals deserve this. Its your punishment for being a part of the evil empire.
>>
File: gavin fucked.jpg (53KB, 600x401px) Image search: [Google]
gavin fucked.jpg
53KB, 600x401px
>>136510596
Gavin is a faggot
>pic related
>>
>>136503101
You wanna have to build two walls?
>>
>>136503101
>Just move north.

Are you retarded or just a nigger? It's mountains and there's lot of villages and cities there. The geography makes it a problem, it is not like USA
>>
>free redpills
Best thing to happen to this shithole desu.
>>
Is there any way we can get the chinks and poos to fight against this? They hate niggers and arabs too right?
>>
The Liberal Party was caught last year soliciting donations from Chinese bankers

BC is being pulled away from Canada to align with the 'West Coast' which will be a region of the NAU.

Chinese are behind this like they are with Calexit.

Trudeau is a patsy.

Real Estate crisis is the effect of allowing demographic displacement which is how they plan to take over.

Environmental groups and pandering to 'Native' peoples are used to divide and conquer.
>>
I should say that China/US Dems/Canadian 'Liberals'/Leftists are working together to make this happen.
>>
>>136511277
Canada will be annexed by the US if Trudeau gets in the middle of US/India vs. China
>>
>>136510775
Turbo-degenerates like Gavin 'you're supposed to put it in my ass' mcinnes are half the reason the west is in such bad shape.
>>
>>136501669
That interview of the cucknadian at the end omg

"I'm not afraid"
"but some of them are criminal, murderer, are you sure you're safe ?"
>typical leftist face "what she's saying doesn't fit my narrative, let's instantly forget that"
"No, why should I be afraid ?"

She just told you why faggot reeeeeeeeee

Typical
>>
File: 1455566663073.gif (1MB, 217x217px) Image search: [Google]
1455566663073.gif
1MB, 217x217px
>>136512651

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kH6xYP7zkXg

Gavin Mcinnes
>Western not white
>>
Also If you ask Gavin what he wants he is all over the place. He want's to be an elite level degnerate but be respected at the same time.

It's fucking stupid. Worse he's the perfect representation of an 'influential' white male: completely pozzed. A general fucking embarrassment & someone no man worth a dam would follow.
>>
>>136510355

Checked.
>>
>>136504237
58000 subhumans with no education at all
>>
>>136513081
He's fucking useless. I really do mean that in an incredibly negative way too.
>muh civic nationalism
>muh degeneracy
He represents everything wrong with white males today.
>>
>>136512743

I'm pretty sure he's an activist actor or for an organisation, Lacole is pretty much franco rural cowboy community and they have fed cameras planted in the woods close to were they cross.

t. someone who went to lacole 3 weeks ago
>>
>>136501669
>July 7, 2016
>>
>>136501669
Strike back, White Man.

Your police won't defend you, your politicians won't represent you, and your judges won't even call an attack on your person a crime.
>>
>>136501669
The only good thing a red-pilled Canadian can do is, try to move to a Blue pilled US state like California and try to change it from the inside. Since we're pretty much experts at dealing with this fag shit. And we're already hopelessly outnumbered and Canada is beyond saving. May as well try to help save the US. The only thing in North America worth saving.
>>
>>136515452

That was just the picture, fuckhead. The post is about the migrant invasion. Go suck a field of dicks.
>>
>>136501669
You faggot leaves deserve everything that's coming to you. Enjoy the trash.
Thread posts: 73
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.