[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Americanism is a Religion

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

File: jesus endorsed the constitution.jpg (84KB, 602x406px) Image search: [Google]
jesus endorsed the constitution.jpg
84KB, 602x406px
Americanism is a Religion, and with its people's worship of Liberty and Equality, Americanism cannot resist crusading across the entire world. Because in the religion's eyes, inside every gook and pajeet and jamal, even a Hans and a Sven is an American wanting to bust out.

And what we are seeing in the insane SJW is a mutation of the well-intentioned American religion

http://nateduffy.blogspot.com/2016/12/americanism.html
>>
>>136501512
Don't let this slide!
>>
File: 1501703823271.jpg (78KB, 1128x770px) Image search: [Google]
1501703823271.jpg
78KB, 1128x770px
Dunno what you're up to but I'll give you a bump.
>>
more like a cult
>>
retarded
>>
True. They treat their constitution like a holy book and worship their president. They need a king and an official American religion like the Brits to give this religious ferver a place.
>>
>>136502751
Who dat?
>>
File: 1501533893234.png (1MB, 1088x691px) Image search: [Google]
1501533893234.png
1MB, 1088x691px
>>136501512
Educationalism is a Religion, and with its people's worship of School and Classrooms, Educationalism cannot resist crusading across the entire world. Because in the religion's eyes, inside every transfer student, freshmen, junior and senior, even a post-grad and a saleryman is an overpriced diploma wanting to get signed off.

And what we are seeing in the insane SJW is a mutation of the well-intentioned Educationalism religion
>>
>>136503272
Bro. Part of the reason the US is so fucked up is because of shit education.
>>
File: 1478681110334.jpg (13KB, 380x380px) Image search: [Google]
1478681110334.jpg
13KB, 380x380px
>>136501512
Every nation on earth is a larval Western nation, anxiously awaiting the day it will metamorphose into the next USA.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.