[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Filthy Tunisias holding /our boat/ hostage

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 8

File: ourboat.jpg (177KB, 1280x640px) Image search: [Google]
ourboat.jpg
177KB, 1280x640px
/our boat/ can't be docking in any sand nigger lands from now on.

>http://www.europe1.fr/international/le-navire-de-militants-anti-migrants-bloque-au-large-de-la-tunisie-3405827

The ship of anti-migrant activists blocked off Tunisia

>"Do not let the boat of racism C-Star sully the ports of Tunisia," the union UGTT launched calling to prevent the supply of the ship.

>The C-Star, a ship chartered by European right-wing activists to fight migrant traffic off Libya, was blocked off Tunisia on Monday, where a powerful union called to stop its supplies. "To all the agents and employees of Tunisian ports: do not let the boat of racism C-Star contaminate the ports of Tunisia. Expel them like your brothers in Zarzis and Sfax", launched on Facebook the union UGTT, price Nobel Peace Prize 2015 with three other organizations.

>German, French and Italian activists aboard the C-Star were not available on Monday and did not report on their situation on social networks. According to maritime traffic monitoring sites, the ship was Monday at a stop at the edge of Tunisian waters, south-east of Sfax. Sunday, fishermen had already mobilized in the port of Zarzis, further south, against a possible docking of the boat.

A> boat collected through a fundraiser. Leased in Djibouti by the extreme right-wing group "Generation Identity" thanks to an Internet fundraiser that raised 200,000 dollars (170,000 euros) since mid-May, this 40-meter ship encountered difficulties with the authorities on the canal Of Suez in Egypt and during a first refueling in Cyprus.

S>tuck to another supply in a Greek port, he traveled Saturday from east to west the Libyan coasts, coming into contact with at least two NGO ships in this area where more than 14,000 migrants have died or disappeared since 2014 .

>"We are starting our operations off the Libyan coast, we ask you to leave the rescue zone," they told Aquarius crews (from SOS Méditerranée and Médecins sans frontières) and Golfo Azzuro
>>
File: SJWFisherman.jpg (120KB, 1000x666px) Image search: [Google]
SJWFisherman.jpg
120KB, 1000x666px
>"Sunday, fishermen had already mobilized in the port of Zarzis, further south, against a possible docking of the boat."

NGOs or human traffickers paying fisherman to feign outrage. They probably didn't even know that the word racist existed
>>
File: shamefur.jpg (84KB, 607x835px) Image search: [Google]
shamefur.jpg
84KB, 607x835px
>>136501221
all of that money to buy\hire that boat, wasted.They could have made a movie or make a sensible campaign to redpill the masses on emigration , instead they decided to larp as seaman.Yeah money well fucking spent.These shitty movements are nothing more than a bunch of bored people looking for ways to spice up their boring lives , they are the same as the soccer moms that go to afrika to take pictures with starving balloon bellied niglets , so they can get more like on their jewbook pages , while believing their actions amounted to something.
>>
English: https://www.theguardian.com/world/2017/aug/07/fishermen-stop-anti-migrant-boat-from-docking-in-tunisian-port
>>
>>136502034
Read the article, they've actually stopped a few boats from business as usual.
>>
>>136501221
Should have armed the boat and ran the blockade
clearly crime is not punshed in this part of the world, otherwise there wouldn't be a flood of illegal emigration in the first place.
>>
But the 40-metre (130ft) vessel faced determined resistance from Tunisian fishermen as it approached port. “If they come here, we’ll block the refuelling channel,” Chamseddine Bourassine, a local fishermen’s leader, told Agence France-Presse.

“It is the least we can do given what is happening out in the Mediterranean. Muslims and Africans are dying.” A Zarzis port official said authorities there would “never let in racists”.

The Tunisian Forum for Economic and Social Rights, a local NGO, said it would oppose any attempt by the C-Star to dock and take on fresh supplies of fuel, food and water in a Tunisian port. It called on the government “not to cooperate with its racist and dangerous crew”.

> Muslims and Africans are dying

Yah, we don't care. Our countries are dying
>>
I've said it before and I'll say it again. This ship should "rescue" all the blacks and drop them off in Tunisia.
>>
File: NGO human trafficking.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
NGO human trafficking.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>
File: fishfuckers.jpg (229KB, 1200x847px) Image search: [Google]
fishfuckers.jpg
229KB, 1200x847px
>>136503108
>Chamseddine Bourassine
Tunisia fisherman confirmed working for NGOs

twatter.com/nickmon1112/status/894476627870089217
>>
File: I can't even believe this pizza.jpg (82KB, 561x471px) Image search: [Google]
I can't even believe this pizza.jpg
82KB, 561x471px
>>136503108
>not accepting uncalled-for illegal immigration is racist
I hate that people get away with this argument.
>>
File: ngos.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
ngos.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>136503108
>would oppose any attempt by the C-Star to dock and take on fresh supplies of fuel, food and water in a Tunisian port
So this "humanitarian organisation" is trying to strand people in the ocean to die of dehydration or hunger? Really gets that brain bozzled.
>>
>>136501221
Pretty sure France is behind all this...
>>
Funny how those sandniggers cry racism.

Why dont they take all the rapefugees then? Tunisia is the nearest port from libya. They could even migrate there through ground
>>
For half of that money, ID could hire some PMCs to do some actual work in that OA.

Instead they shot themselves in the both legs in exchange for publicity, no real work to be done. It's media stunt, nothing more. They could be controlled opposition with this attitude.
>>
>>136501221

They should have bought a U-boat instead and secretly sink the migrant boats at night.
>>
>>136506011
>They could be controlled opposition with this attitude.
considering they're going to launch patriot peer some day and log info about gullible natsocs... could be desu
>>
al haftar threatened italian boats too and people think hes a good leader in libya
he brings up colonialism
what does colonies have to do with stopping migrants

hes part of it
>>
>>136506633
Patriot Peer is whole another absurd chapter.

I don't think they actually are controlled opposition, but with their naivety (bordering with stupidity), they are literally doing the same job.

This mission could be so grand. They would even get their PR stunt, if they would just hire some pros and listen to them.
>>
>>136506011
>>136506633

they could have gone undercover in libya and gone through the migrants routes and have a whole armed militia mercenaries and security protecting them for that price
>>
Theyre doing it all wrong

this is the type of boat that should be stopping human traffic, not that laughing stock boat of clowns

Tunisians should sink those faggots just to send a clear message to yuropussies and show them how ITS REALLY DONE!
>>
>>136501221

The fucking irony of them feeling invaded.
>>
>stop human trafficking is a racist message in 2017
>>
>>136507072
This. Or even better, let PMCs do the whole thing, with little risk of fucking up and taking everything on camera. Instead of that they waste money on playing hide and seek with the left and the media and with empty PR stunt, while shouting nasty messages over the radio to the NGOs.
>>
>>136507614
At least theyre doing something. If you think this PMC thing is a better idea then why dont you get the ball rolling?
>>
>>136507614
yep

>>136508373
would be a bit hard but how exactly would it work
>>
>>136509204
No clue. Not my idea
>>
>>136508373
I got that idea about PMCs by being a part of the Defend Europe mission. And yes, I advised it to the detail to the guys as well.
>>
>>136501479
>>136502391

>>136510415
>>
>>136501221
>be european
>pay billions in military and research
>north african gypsies and turks bully you

Woah..
>>
>>136510850
You were a part of that, yet you say they may be controlled opposition?
>>
>>136512793
see
>>136507034
>>
>>136501221
i fucking hate my country
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.