[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Iron Lady

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: Margaret_Thatcher.png (1MB, 790x1099px) Image search: [Google]
Margaret_Thatcher.png
1MB, 790x1099px
While most female leaders are abysmal failures "Sweden's feminist government for example" I was curious to know /pol/'s opinion of former British prime minister Margaret Thatcher. So once in a great while does a woman with the heart of a man happen to come along?
>>
>>136500810
She shouldnt have privatised the railway and sold far too much of our industry.

She made a huge mistake economically though I wouldnt pin it on her being a woman but rather the beurocratic kind of conservative.
>>
>>136501319
Compared to what you have now can you really complain? You know a lot of us still love you guys. Its painful to watch what the jews are doing to you.
>>
>>136500810
I agree with her on the EU
>>
>>136501319

read up about 1970's Britain. It was so bad there were thousands of corpses left unburied
>>
>>136501645
I do agree she's far better than any other female leader we've had in charge in the UK since her, maybe even in the entirety of Europe but I wont let that stop myself from acknowledging her considerable flaws.
>>
>>136502253
I really do need to.
The most we studied on UK governance in gcse history was our timeline of prime ministers and the notable things they did in minor detail.
>>
She was a shit Prime Minister. She destroyed the social fabric of this country. Laid waste to the North because they didn't vote for her and was saved by two things - the Falklands war and north sea oil money, which she pissed away.
>>
>>136503644

she allowed the working class to buy their home. Proberbly the most revolutionary act in the last 50 years. Yes she did have flaws but god damn she loved this country
>>
File: Thatcher.png (845KB, 724x719px) Image search: [Google]
Thatcher.png
845KB, 724x719px
>>136500810
I hate her
She's evil
But at least she stood for something and didn't shake her tits to get ahead.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x6UWL2A_TBk
>>
Sexy
>>
>>136505134
>she allowed the working class to buy their home
Explain to me why this is good.
>>
>>136506008

explain to me why social housing is good?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.