[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cruel World

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: green-card.jpg (30KB, 415x261px) Image search: [Google]
green-card.jpg
30KB, 415x261px
>fuck this shit country, everything about it sucks. people are mundane, and think very highly of themselves. want to leave.
>start researching US immigration
>literally impossible 1/1.000.000 chance

is there any reason not to kms pol?
>>
>>136500276
USA is not a save haven
>Too diverse
>No culture
>Medical Insurance is shit
>Avarage american is ignorant about lots of topics
>>
>>136502069
>Mexico

Tell all your fellow citizens to stop crossing the border illegally
>>
Get a student visa and try to get married or employed in the US.

Even under Trump, it is still not that hard for Danes.
>>
File: CVlqRnsUsAEXSEu.jpg (58KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
CVlqRnsUsAEXSEu.jpg
58KB, 600x600px
>>136500276
Why the fuck would you want to come here? Do you think it's any better? Save your pure white nordic genes, find a girl, get a nice job, live like Erik the Red. There's nothing here but disappointment and niggers.
>>
File: 1501776016422.jpg (46KB, 511x427px) Image search: [Google]
1501776016422.jpg
46KB, 511x427px
>>136500276
yes you should kys.

because you are trying to leave your country in the first place.

>leave your country
>pay taxes to new country instead of your own = kys
>dont pay taxes and be a welfare leech in a foreign country = kys.
>>
>>136500276
Women go crazy for foreigners, meet a QT American girl and marry her. Easiest way by far. If you do decide to kys make sure you take out a lot of shitskins, politicians, and those who enable third world shitskins to come into your country
>>
>>136502264
You tell them. Not my problem if those people can't adapt to my economy. Some of us actually have decent lives and a good purchasing power. Those immigrants are the lowest of our society.
>>
>>136500276
lol what's wrong with your country?
>>
>>136502684
It's absolutely hilarious how people parade around their little mulattos as if they're cute because of their black admixture and not in spite of it. If she had beautiful full white babies she wouldn't be able to parade them around because there's so many adorable white children
>>
>>136500276
America likes Europeans as long as they denouce the shithole that was the EU experiment, also be worth something to society or serve the military for one term. Simpler than you think.

https://citizenpath.com/mavni-program/
>>
>>136502069
>mexico flag
>posting anything relating to US immigration
WALL
>>
>>136503502
>Recently, the program was extended through fiscal year 2016 (September 30, 2016) and will recruit up to 5,200 people.

>How to Qualify for MAVNI
>Generally, applicants must be in a legal immigration status. Legal status means that applicants must be asylees, refugees, recipients of Temporary Protected Status (TPS) or hold any of the following non-immigrant visas: E, F, H, I, J, K, L, M, O, P, Q, R, S, T, TC, TD, TN, U or V.

looks interesting but one has to already be in the US to apply
>>
literally impossible to become US resident? There's quite a lot of people able to do it...
>>
>>136504209
It's because of the (((diversity lottery))) system of handing out visas
>>
>>136504480

No but I'm not referring to the green card lottery. I'm referring to employment based visas. You have to spend a few years as a temporary worker and then they'll sponsor you for a green card. At least from what I read on the internet.
>>
>>136502684
>Black racing mixing
>Versus having to start 'British values' classes to lowkey attempt to teach Muslim kids not grow up and start rape gangs a la Rotherham, Derby, Nottingham, Rochdale, Oxford, etc.

The US has a long way to go m8.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.