[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how do you make them happy?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 9

File: file.png (15KB, 302x150px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
15KB, 302x150px
how do you make them happy?
>>
You can't.
>>
>>136498054
A good dicking...
>>
>>136498054

> common harmful tropes.

it's impossible not to identify common attributes and categorize people accordingly. the brain doesn't work that way.

we're not designed to consider every being in an individual sense.
>>
>>136498054
Give them lots of money.
It's a business.
>>
to do so is mentally exhausting
>>
that game has a thread on /vg/
>>
>>136498054
>implying women play videogames
>>
>>136498054
You don't. It's much funnier to keep triggering them. Also easier.
>>
>>136498054
You can't, which is why we should ignore them and their bitching.
>>
>>136498054
You don't, you ignore them.
>>
>>136498054
>how do you make them happy?
Neither possible nor wanted on their end.
>>
>>136498054
The rope
>>
Progress never stops you bigot!
>>
>>136498054
You give the women an executive producer credit while the men do all the tedious work
>>
File: file.png (608KB, 660x796px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
608KB, 660x796px
>>136498682
desu ive been fantasizing of giving Anita a hard fuck
>>
>>136499318
ignoring them is also sexist.
what now, bigot?
>>
>>136498054
by putting them out of their misery
>>
File: Theodore_Kaczynski.jpg (139KB, 555x414px) Image search: [Google]
Theodore_Kaczynski.jpg
139KB, 555x414px
>>136498054
Suppose you asked leftists to make a list of ALL the things that were wrong with society, and then suppose you instituted EVERY social change that they demanded. It is safe to say that within a couple of years the majority of leftists would find something new to complain about, some new social “evil” to correct because, once again, the leftist is motivated less by distress at society’s ills than by the need to satisfy his drive for power by imposing his solutions on society.
>>
>>136499649
Damn, I guess I'm sexist lol.
>>
>>136498054
You don't. You slaughter them to put them out of their misery.
>>
I don't even remember any gay characters in that game except the two main ones lezzing out.
>>
>>136498054

Keep oppressing women and trannies so they stay relevant. Their happiness is fueled solely by pitybux.
>>
>>136500260
Makes me think of that Marvel comic where a black kid gets mad that her teacher isn't shutting down her dreams of becoming an engineer because the kid wanted to rebel against the teacher.
>>
Why does this game have such positive ratings on steam? Played through chapter 1 and the timetravel mechanic doesn't work well.
>>
File: nipples.gif (2MB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
nipples.gif
2MB, 300x300px
>>136498054
Most SJW's and leftists generally grow out of it by the time they hit their late 20's. Life experience is the key. The handful that keep up the fight are usually doing to it for profit. It's a business. I don't hate Anita anymore now that I see what she was doing all along. She's got a job. She does this job very very well.

She's like the Catholic League and religious right groups in the 90's. They went after Disney a lot because Disney is a major target allowing them notoriety and public recognition. Anita is doing the same thing. Long story short, it's not about making them happy. It's about them making money.
>>
>>136499590
careful mate that (((nose))) will poke yer eye out
>>
Soros doesn't pay them to be happy.
>>
>>136499590
I did for a long time too but as soon as she got some money in her pocket she must have spent it all at the local steak house because she's ballooned up at least 50 lbs.
>>
>>136498054
They way to make us happy is to develop artificial wombs and sexbots, and abandon the niggers of gender.
>>
>>136498054
That is not what they want. It's not like social justice, or whatever FOTM cause, is the goal and whining is the method. Rather, whining is the goal and the cause is just an excuse. The point is to have a constantly aggrieved base that you can use to stomp on any other political faction by dropping a few lines of rhetoric. No different from african witch hunts.
>>
>>136498054
with bullet!
>>
>>136498054
Their entire existence is being a victim, if you give them everything they will complain because you are treating them like a child.

The trick is to know what they are and give them nothing, they are happier that way because they just have to find more stuff to be mad about if you pander to them.

It's not real outrage.
>>
>be woman
>get everything you want since you learned to talk by whining and crying
>no reason to ever grow out of it
>>
>>136498054
Their identity is based on victim status. You can't. Satisfying their interests would literally evoke an existential crisis. As a self defense mechanism, they will ever find something to complain about.
>>
>>136498054
You don't. Their entire psychology revolves around being permanently dissatisfied.
>>
>>136498054
>>
>>136498054
>First the bitched about white males
>When they got white females they bitched that it wasn't enough
>When they got black males they bitched that it wasn't enough
>When they got black females they bitched that it wasn't enough
>Now they are bitching about LGBTBBQ88KEKGOYQWERTYWASDMAYONESSE characters
You literally can't please this people because their whole job is being offended.
>>
>>136501453
>implying we all aren't permanently dissatisfied with life
>>
File: It is simple.jpg (284KB, 1680x1586px) Image search: [Google]
It is simple.jpg
284KB, 1680x1586px
>>136501573
Saved
>>
>>136498054
A hail of bullets.
>>
The root of all this can all be traced back to giving women the right to vote, and the cycle will end when the Muslims gain control of every western nation bringing back male authority/patriarchy.
>>
>>136498054
Feminist Frequency is and always has been about doing and saying stupid shit for attention. Anita is happy right now because people keep acknowledging her opinions as valid and giving her views/money.

Ignore her.
>>
>>136498054
They don't do it because they aren't happy.They simply stumbled upon an untapped market and try to capitalize on it as much as they can.
>>
>>136498054
They're paid to be offended, not appeased. They'll never be happy.
>>
>>136498054
you kill them all.
>>
>>136498054
kill them all. then at least they wont be sad either
>>
>>136498054
With two bullets in the back of the head
>>
>>136498682
Came here to post this

that is literally what they want and its the only time you will ever see them happy. I guarantee Anita wants to be choked and slapped during sex
>>
>>136498054
You can't.
Offense is an industry now. There are hundreds of these "activist" networks which use genius tactics to advance their cause- basically, if you say things which are as ridiculous as in OP's image, you shift the window so far that increasingly radical notions seem normal.
The only way this can ever end is to destroy the offence INDUSTRY. That can only be done when all those who are sick of it show the political will to do so. But of course, destroying such a lucrative political lobby is not in many politicians' interests...
>>
If all men were to keel over dead at the same time, that'd be a good place to start.
>>
She must be one of the most unhappy people alive right now.
>>
>>136502679
Would be a fitting end, wouldn't it? The greatest technological society the universe has probably ever seen will be destroyed by retarded screeching women and crosseyed angry inbred mudpeople who wipe their ass with their bare hands and have shit parasites controlling their brain. The sun will turn red giant and burn this earth to cinder while we all bicker about what to do about the racism and global warming our never ending waste and who's fault everything is. Aliens will come by our burnt garbage heap of a planet millions of years later after finally receiving a radio transmission of some of our funny tv shows only to find a dead stinky ball of shit and while recycling our planet for their molecular restructurer dig up the preppers and rich fuck's bunkers who hid during the final holocaust. They'll read our printed out memes and cry for our loss.
>>
>>136501988
Does that mean I'm asking Satan for help if I call the cops?
>>
>>136503538
...by a BBC
>>
>>136498054
You can't. Why would anyone even try?
>>
You can't. Because for a character to be identifiable as gay or something you need to use stereotypes otherwise you won't be able to know unless the guy goes BTW I LOVE COCKS, which would of course suck.

Basically : A Gay character being written correctly wouldn't be possible to differentiate from a straight one, so they'd whine about no gays in the game.

So no point trying.
>>
>>136498054
You cannot.

They won't let you win, because then they cease to exist.

Their identity is bound up with being victimized, so they cling to the victimization lest they lose themselves.
>>
File: XdsB6op.png (729KB, 1258x458px) Image search: [Google]
XdsB6op.png
729KB, 1258x458px
>>136500441

Is it one of Marvel's woke comics?
>>
>>136501953
soo....relativism?

no, no, it's a game of degrees, friend.

dissatisfaction is universal, yes.
but an individual's expression of dissatisfaction manifest far differently, blames different forces, institutions, parties.

it comes up with a 'how to' list for dealing with said forces.

the distinction on how to live, how to react to dissatisfcation, must be made
>>
>>136498054
their ideas are borne out of resentment and anger, so the answer is >>136498428
>>
>>136501953
but most people living in the west recognize how good they have it, both historically and compared to other parts of the world. To act out your resentment like Anita and her ilk do is lacking all perspective and gratitude. Naive, really.
>>
File: yKdkdKu.jpg (412KB, 1262x1760px) Image search: [Google]
yKdkdKu.jpg
412KB, 1262x1760px
>>136500683
This
>>
>>136509133
shopped
>>
>>136510603
Nope. She hides behind a ton of makeup.
>>
>>136498054
Literally a good dicking, full ejaculated, and getting them pregnant so they can be a mother.

Women weren't ever supposed to have their "periods" as frequently as they do. They are supposed to be pregnant for the majority of their youth, because there was a good chance the kids wouldn't survive way back when.
>>
>>136509133
HOLY FUCKING CHEESE
THAT....GODDAMN.....NOSE
I-I'm scared
>>
>>136508025
>what the holy menstruation
this is the future you chose
>>
>>136498980
>main character is a dog
>mom is a transgender squirrel
>father is a cross dressing buffalo that looks like an alligator

They'd still complain that an alligator wouldn't drink beer since it's a trope. They're in the business of getting shekels, and you get attrention by complaining when you don't have any real skills.
Thread posts: 69
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.