[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

NYC MAYOR BILL DE BLASIO WANTS TO RAISE TAXES TONFIX SUBWAY

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (52KB, 650x400px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
52KB, 650x400px
>City budget grew 20% under De Blasio
>Time Square reverting back to sleezy degenerate days of the 70s and 80s pre-Rudy
>Subway system is a mess
>Subways derailing daily
>Subways are never on time (compared to Chicago which are always on time)
>Wants to raise CITY INCOME TAX
>Also wants to give away transit passes for free to poor people.
>NYC largest welfare system PER CAPITA in the country.

I had no idea NYC had a city income tax lel

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-08-07/de-blasio-proposes-tax-on-wealthy-to-fix-nyc-s-crumbling-subways
>>
>>136497766
Is Times Square really getting shitty again?
>>
>>136497867
Shitskin swarms are increasing in density
>>
File: image.jpg (80KB, 635x954px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
80KB, 635x954px
>>136497867
Yes. Topless women begging for money in exchange for pictures and drunk guys in Elmo, Spider-Man, etc costumes begging for money.

https://www.google.com/amp/www.nydailynews.com/amp/news/topless-performers-times-square-gallery-1.2331134
>>
Good, I want to see movies showing NYC being a complete shithole again
>>
>increase taxes on the rich
>some rich leave
>others stay and pay
>not nearly as much revenue raised as predicted
>the money still doesnt go to the subway
>MTA's terrible management and union abuses not addressed

Bill DiBlasio & Cuomo's NY
>>
>>136498381
>The New York Ripper
Fucking depressing desu
>>
>living in new york city and not living in NJ
:^)
>>
So they pay federal, state, and a city tax? Do they also have a sales tax and property tax?
>>
>>136497766
good god it's terrible pls send help
>>
>>136499354
Yes
>>
>>136497766
>compared to Chicago which are always on time

Chicago native here.

I just came into this thread to call bullshit on that comment. The CTA couldn't find it's own asshole with both hands and a map. They're "on-time" in that they give you a ridiculously wide window of when the train might show up (every 6-8 minutes, every 15 minutes, etc) and then it usually shows up. The other trick the CTA uses is tracking actual trains and then creating "schedules" which tell you when a given train will be at a station. Thats useful when you're waiting on the platform, but not for knowing when to actually show up.
>>
>>136499942
>governments massage definitions and metrics to make their stats look better on paper

i'm shocked. shocked, i tell you
>>
>>136500212
Ha. You should see what they do with the crime stats.
>>
nycfag here

>>136497766
we have a tax for literally everything except clothing that costs uner $200, and all of them are outrageous. for example the cigarette tax is more than $5 per pack, making a pack cost an average of $13 here. the only tax we have that isn't the nation's highest is property tax, but that award goes to new jersey. they have cheap everything but get raped if they own a home.

>>136497867
times square has always been shitty

>>136498140
i can confirm this

>>136498262
people aren't aware it's not illegal to go topless in nyc. so, these girls use it to their advantage. degenerate as fuck, but i'm not gonna complain about free boobs.

>>136498681
the money never goes to the subway. and all they do is want fare hikes, yet the service only gets worse. the entire MTA are nothing but crooks and nignogs, a bunch of unionized incompetent ghetto thugs is what they are.

>you now realize that they still haven't fixed the new south ferry whitehall station since hurricane sandy
>>
File: 1496853481616.png (160KB, 449x468px) Image search: [Google]
1496853481616.png
160KB, 449x468px
>>136498262
>>136498140

>you will never experience times square of the 1920's
>>
>>136497867
>>136498262

Check out earthcams for time square tried to post a link but it wouldn't let me

Check out this cam on a nice day (it's raining now) You can see the degenerates begging for money non stop. There are a couple other angles in this area too.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.