[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Muh russia desperation

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 95
Thread images: 11

File: Screenshot_2017-08-07-15-52-08.png (323KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-08-07-15-52-08.png
323KB, 1440x2560px
GUYS STOP LAUGHING OK? WE WILL STOP USING FAKE NEWS IF YOU PROMISE TO STOP USING IT GUYS, SERIOUSLY, PROOF OF RUSSIAN HACKING IS COMING SOON AND IT IS VERY VERY REAL!! STOP LAUGHING!

Damn, look at how frantic they're getting!
>>
My question is: if evidence was so definite and damning, why isn't it released 10 months later?
>>
>>136496612
>5% battery left
Charge your phone
>>
>>136496612
When the MSM lost credibility on election night, they reacted to it by doubling down on a Russia concoction and more Fake News.

They deserve to rot.

Remember to do YOUR part anons. Don't give them any revenue
>>
>>136496612
Does someone have the archive link?
>>
>>136496791
Releasing every shred of evidence there is wrecks an investigation.

>>136496891
>Mueller and Grand Jury happening over fake news

There are legitimate credible issues with the Trump admin team that need to be investigated. Buzz words don't change that, no matter how much you want them to.
>>
>>136497195
>There are legitimate credible issues with the Trump admin team that need to be investigated.

such as....?
>>
So the Mueller investigation is just moving the goalposts from Russian collusion to what?
>>
So Lady gaga did nothing wrong since she got the money by singing at a wedding, but Don Jr is evil for coming up with the spirit cooking and nazi uniform angle?
>>
>>136497195
>Releasing every shred of evidence there is wrecks an investigation.
Problem right now with DC in general is anyone and everyone is leaking any/all rumors and apparent evidence against Trump.

I would be very impressed if the Russian investigation actually did manage to keep a tight lip, just considering how much babbling to the press happens any time russia, putin, or trump is brought up
>>
>>136497195
The amount of retardation in you makes me sadder than I already am to be a canadian
>>
>>136498018
His finances unrelated to the election. Or Hillary lol
>>
>>136496891
I remember the weeks heading up to the election. Every single time I went on a site, and said something positive about Trump, I got hit in the face
>haha, he does not know the poll numbers!
>polls say you're wrong!
>that's not what the polls say!
>if you pulled your head out of your ass, and looked at the bipartisan polls, you would know it's already over!
>POLLS!
It felt so good when the polls were so wrong, and biased, and Trump becoming POTUS proved it. But those same people who shit all over me, and anyone else constantly, just pretend that they didn't. And now use muh Russia hacked the election as a new excuse. They have no shame. Trump knew they would try to play the
>outside interference in the election
As an excuse when he won, so what did the absolute madman do? Forced the MSM and OBAMA himself to go on record stating it was impossible to "hack" our election. Even got Obama to go so far when he said
>Russia poses zero threat to the US or its people, and how he does not think about then at all.
Then it gets really fucking greasy. The MSM and leftists, a d Obama pretend that none of that happened at all. I'm convinced we're dealing with a group of insane people, or at least, people with no shame, who distort the truth only when it suits them. The worst part is, I only feel like a small percentage of people noticed any of this actually happened, because they're all so busy blowing themselves.
>>
File: VanJonesCNNRussia-620x436.jpg (40KB, 620x436px) Image search: [Google]
VanJonesCNNRussia-620x436.jpg
40KB, 620x436px
>>136496612
>>
>>136497195

Releasing a scrap of it would do at the minute.
They spent more than a billion dollars and 12 months of their time to look for something, anything, to incriminate Trump on to smear him with before the election. What did they end up with? Audio of him 30 years ago saying women are sluts for men with money (:O what a revelation!) and some paid actresses to say he raped them.
If (((they))) had any shame it would have been enough to suffocate on.
>>
>>136496612
estonian flag
>>
>>136496612
>Damn, look at how frantic they're getting!
I would have something to say if you had posted the god damn article.
>>
>>136498018
>>136498776
I am starting to believe President Trump said "don't look at my finances" in hopes that is exactly what Mueller would do, which would lead to Mueller wearing egg on his face when having to come foward, stating Trump's transactions are clean as a whistle.

The American Bar Association Criminal Justice Standards fr Prosection Function states that Mueller and his hand picked tea of Obama and Shillary supporting attorneys and donors can all be formally disbarred for their blatant conflict of interest.

It's not a coincidence Mueller sought a jurisdiction that voted 90%+ for Shillary, to present this case against our President.
>>
File: OPs a Fag.png (290KB, 1156x2031px) Image search: [Google]
OPs a Fag.png
290KB, 1156x2031px
"2 post by this ID" is the new "1 post by this ID"
>>
>>136497787
Nothing.
Every time I ask this question the conversation ends.
>>
It's been almost a year and they have nothing.

This isn't even fun anymore, it's just getting sad.
>>
>>136497195
Are you fucking kidding me? These people don't give a fuck about that. They only care about destroying and getting rid of Trump. They don't care about any legal method in doing so. If they had anything, they'd leak it out and all their cronies in the msm would be blaring out day in and day out.
>>
>>136500512
BUT TRUMP PEOPLE TALKED TO RUSSIAN PEOPLE1!!!

seriously though, I always ask "So are you saying the President committed treason? Is our whole democracy in jeopardy? Is this a Russian invasion and we have now lost our nation's soverignty?" and they have no response.
>>
File: 1501891458575.png (66KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
1501891458575.png
66KB, 625x626px
>>136497195
>>
>>136497195
>Grand Jury happening
So far that's just a rumor.
>>
https://www.washingtonpost.com/amphtml/news/the-fix/wp/2017/08/07/fake-news-the-russia-investigation-is-getting-very-very-real/

Link for whoever wants to archive it.
>>
>>136496791
You do realize anything involving the law takes years, right? Think hillary. Or watergate. Or hell even OJ took a long ass time
>>
>>136506288
>https://www.washingtonpost.com/amphtml/news/the-fix/wp/2017/08/07/fake-news-the-russia-investigation-is-getting-very-very-real/
http://archive.is/i8CtN
>>
>>136496612
>Heres how
>Its very very real
>(Its not)
>And its beautiful

why the fuck cant journalists ever write
>>
Gas the MSM
>>
File: IMG_5204.gif (2MB, 500x507px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5204.gif
2MB, 500x507px
You know what disgusts me? The kind of coward who defends treason against the United States of America.
>>
>Everything in the entire administration is leaked by "the deep state" including top secret phone calls with foreign leaders and illegally unmasked NSA taps
>The Russia collision evidence is coming any minute now 12 months later

Democraps are fucked.
>>
File: 1501554313187.gif (577KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
1501554313187.gif
577KB, 540x540px
>>136507206
Surely this is the end of blumpf of the fifty millionth fucking time.
>>
>>136507206
>treason
Hillary not only met with foreigners but plotted with them to interfere with the election and paid them for things "of value."

You're doing Alinskyite projection.
>>
File: citation_needed.jpg (239KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
citation_needed.jpg
239KB, 1024x768px
>>136496612
>>
>>136499015
I had the same experience. I no longer consider them people.
>>
>>136500512
I too always raise this question, and just like now this asshat wont respond.
>>
>>136496612

If the investigation is fake why won't Trump fire Mueller?
>>
File: 1497643411317.jpg (22KB, 367x332px) Image search: [Google]
1497643411317.jpg
22KB, 367x332px
>*starts to read by-line*
>"amber...."
>*closes window*
>>
>>136496791
American legal system is a damn joke. Too many lawyers and too many greedy pieces od shit. Anything legak in thus country takes years to resolve.
For investigations like this at least I believe an info graph said the average time was in the 300+ day range. And the investigation didnt begin in earnest until January.
>>
>>136498018

His finances, in hopes to get him over some dubious minor deal he might have made years ago, or to get him to testify under oath and fuck up and get it for perjury.
>>
>>136511995

Because a president trying to fire his way out of an investigation has been tried before, and it only made the investigators more determined. This investigation is going to run its course, there won't be any shutting it down. If anyone in the whitehouse did anything wrong, there's no way to get away with it now.
>>
>>136511995
Because Mueller is on Trump's team lol
He's already been pardoned and will be dishing out the goods on the DNC/Hillary. He's been our guy all along :)
>>
>>136496791

>What is an ongoing investigation

It is because they don't release everything like that in the middle of an investigation. There have been leaks and there are some things that we the public know, but there is so much we do not have access too that the investigators do. Such as Donalds financial records and those of his family, bank records, taxes, etc.

Consider if you were under investigation for something. The cops aren't allowed to just go around telling everyone the details of the case, because not only would it dick up the investigation, but it could put you in a shitty spot in the event that you're innocent, because now people know all this stuff about you for no good reason.
>>
>>136515751
Do you retards realize yet that you've cried wolf so many times that no one is listening?
>>
>>136503438

>seriously though, I always ask "So are you saying the President committed treason? Is our whole democracy in jeopardy? Is this a Russian invasion and we have now lost our nation's soverignty?" and they have no response.

Probably because they're dumbfounded by your idiotic question, lol. No it's not an invasion, no we haven't lost sovereignty and no our democracy is not at risk. The simple matter is that we need to know whether the president or anyone close to him broke the law. Very simple.

If he didn't, then the investigation will end and we can all go back to what we were doing before. If he did, then the investigation will also end, and we will still go back to doing what we were before, but with president Pence.

Personally I want to see this investigation run its course and conclude because I would like to know why exactly Donald and his team lied to us all about the existence of meetings. That bugs me, being lied to that way.
>>
>>136516051

Saying it's nothing isn't going to make it so.

Writing's on the wall. Grand jury, Trump & co. under investigation and lawyered up, financial records and more subpoenaed after an attempted coverup by the admin., etc.

I don't know if they just really hate being investigated, but they tried and are still trying damn hard to hide something having to do with their meetings and we're going to find out what it is.
>>
>>136516055
>If he didn't, then the investigation will end
But it won't, because we've been doing this for six months now and there is STILL nothing.

The reason this is being prolonged is not because anybody thinks there is any credible evidence of wrongdoing, but because it provides the Democrats with an easy narrative on which to run their next candidate.

Meanwhile, while this is happening, other, actual offenses against liberty are being ignored. It is political showboating of the highest degree. It will still come to nothing, and it will be an even more humiliating defeat for the Democrats than they have already suffered.

>>136516301
Get used to nothingburgers, with a side of constitutional conventions when this stupid narrative collapses.
>>
File: WaPo fake news.jpg (38KB, 749x536px) Image search: [Google]
WaPo fake news.jpg
38KB, 749x536px
>>136496612
If you're going to browse WaPo, do it on desktop with adblocker.
>>
Mueller keeps expanding his team though. He's not going anytime soon.
>>
>>136516055
>That bugs me, being liked to that way.

But you are perfectly fine with ex FBI director Comey lying about there being no emails regarding the highly suspicious meeting between AG Loretta Lynch and ex President Clinton, huh?
>>
>>136496612

Fake news is on the front page of Druge. They are highlighting CREW, Media Matters, ShareBlue and the rest of the pederast defense league. The noose is tightening. These guys will be the first if many public executions this century. NDAA, Patriot ACT and other signed law will let Trump and the right black hole your asses no questions asked. Just waiting on the match that ignites the fuse.

>3 branches will become one.
>>
>>136516449
>STILL nothing.

False.

>>136516869

Do you have any proof of those emails, or is this conspiracy caca? And to answer your question, I would have a problem with that, bigtime. If Hillary Clinton were being protected during the last administration and that is the only reason why she was not charged, then I look forward to seeing Trump correct that.

If he doesn't though, then I will be forced to conclude that Comey was telling the truth when he told everyone that the case against Clinton wasn't strong enough to prosecute.
>>
>>136516055
>Probably because they're dumbfounded by your idiotic question, lol.
It's not an idiotic question, it's asking people to get to the fucking point. It also asks what laws were violated.
>The simple matter is that we need to know whether the president or anyone close to him broke the law. Very simple.
so, name a law that was broken, faggot. It's not illegal to "talk to Russians".
>>
>>136516802
yeah with unbiased Hillary donors
>>
>>136517120
piss off troll

shareblue? no-one's that stupid.
>>
>>136517435
the mails were released by the fbi today dummy
>>
>>136518364

Link me please, I want to see if they actually show Bill and Lynch making a deal. Seems pretty hard to reconcile the existence of such emails with the apparent unwillingness of Trump to actually act on them.
>>
>>136496612
Just shows how Trump plays everyone like a fiddle. It's like what they did with the Roswell crash, let's let people chase imaginary aliens they will never find so they don't figure out what we are really up too. In this case liberals are chasing imaginary Russians so they can't get in the way of Trump making America great again
>>
>>136519009
>apparent unwillingness of Trump to actually act on them
So they were just released today, which shows that FOIA action was taken, yet because Hillary isn't in jail yet they don't exist?

I doubt you're prepared to actually read them but here they are:

https://c391070.ssl.cf2.rackcdn.com/pdf/Clinton-Lynch-Documents-1.pdf
>>
>>136519731

That's more than 400 pages, bud. Want to point me in the right direction to the smoking gun, so to speak? Unless you haven't seen it yourself either...
>>
>>136520040
The smoking gun is that there are over 400 mails while Comey's FBI said there were none at all.
>>
>>136520040

Damn, you just got btfo.
>>
>>136496612

Notice they say that the INVESTIGATION is real...not that the accusations are?
>>
File: polarmy.png (767KB, 650x886px) Image search: [Google]
polarmy.png
767KB, 650x886px
>>136518354
Soon.

>>136501800
>>
>>136496612
>Getting real

So they finally admit it was all horse shit until now?
>>
>>136520155

That'd be the smoking gun if we were looking for proof of the existence of these 400 emails. What I'm asking for specifically is to be pointed in the direction of the actual proof for a deal between AG Lynch and Bill Clinton to not go after Hillary.

The FBI director forgetting or even lying about the existence of this pile of emails doesn't prove that they say what you say they do.
>>
>>136520448

When I say "Point me in the direction", I mean tell me which page in that document I need to look at. Tell me what to search in the document to find the section which contains proof that Bill and Lynch made a deal.
>>
>>136519731
I'm about 40% of the way through this - it's literally been reporters asking questions and being told to refer to an interview with lynch, over and over. it looks like a lot of content only because that fucking interview pasted in there a few dozen times.

now they're drafting a statement - it's all redacted
now they're making revisions - it's all redacted

when does something actually happen in this POS?
>>
>>136496612
Surely this is the end of Trump, said desperate Demotard for the 1000th time.

God these people are so pathetic.
>>
>>136507456

chinesetiresoneface.jpg

Remember when Jill Stein was going to blow him the fuck out with proof of Russian hacking?

Remember when week after week we were told "This is it! This is the end! Argue all you want Drumpfkins!" and literally nothing happens.

Had the New York Times apologized for lying about th existence of the Comey Memo yet?

>w-what recount...w-what memo...ha ha...tick t-tock d-droompfkins...
>>
>>136520751
now they're literally pasting trascripts of media appearences and media coverage

now they're arranging interviews

now they're forwarding those emails around

this is literally nothing.
>>
>>136520751

That's what I saw also. Let me know if you find the proof that the other guy declined to point out to me if you decide to read through the entire thing.
>>
>>136496612
From the article:

>Special counsel Robert S. Mueller III has built a team of lawyers who have expertise in cybercrime, white-collar crime, the mob, money laundering and Watergate.

Basically, every thing the Clinton's were or are associated with in their past investigations as well. Except, of course, her actual manslaughter charge in College, which she was acquitted because, "She wouldn't survive there."

>he Justice Department's No. 2, Rod J. Rosenstein, originally appointed Mueller to investigate Trump campaign connections to Russia

Another Obama hold over? I hope not. But he is a leaker and I do remember him having some past, about three months ago, incidents that made the Justice Dept. look like shit. This was a few weeks before AG Sessions recused himself.

>It's yet another example of Congress putting its faith somewhere besides with Trump.

Don't be a God damned embarrassment to your Nation and people would place more faith in you, Congress. Apparently, with the lack of faith Congress had in Obama, they'd investigate him. Looks like that never happened.

>As Schiff said in March: “Is it possible that all of these events and reports are completely unrelated and nothing more than an entirely unhappy coincidence? Yes, it is possible. But it is also possible, maybe more than possible, that they are not coincidental, not disconnected and not unrelated.”

Better make sure someone reads into it too much and convince themselves Trump is bad.
>>
>>136521171
there's fucking nothing in here other than PR people being PR people.
>>
>>136521127

Which is still more than we've seen of the evidence "proving" Russia hacked the election.
>>
>>136521325
who gives a shit about that?
i came here for some hot, declassified, dirt and i've just wasted my time.
>>
dumb faggot commie kremlie sympathizers. kill yourselves
>>
>>136521299

Figured as much. Looks like they were just fishing. Notice the first email in line, where the guy initially says that its about Benghazi?

>Hey guys, wanted to address something ASAP ... Apparently our affiliate in Phoenix is hearing that the AG met with Bill Clinton on a plane last night for close to an hour. They seem to think it's somehow connected to the Benghazi report released today (I'm not sure what the connection would be). But hoping I can provide them some guidance ASAP. Thanks

Just a bunch of spindoctors looking for a way to spin something.
>>
>>136521439

Why do you talk like that?
>>
>>136497195

or posits that there is some negotiating position for a group of criminals when in fact the public is calling for their heads on spikes
>>
>>136521766
because, bruv.
>>
>>136521299
>>136521659
It's literally nothing, go to sleep, right?
>>
I am elite Russian hacker working directly under Putin. You got it all wrong, you retards. We failed our mission to install puppet government in America. Actually our candidate was secret double agent Jeb!
>>
>>136521965

What you posted is actually nothing so far. I'm still reading parts of it, so if you want to please point out where specifically the smoking gun in that document is, I'll be waiting.
>>
>the russia investigation
lmao so fucking gay
>>
File: 1501182095486.png (668KB, 768x768px) Image search: [Google]
1501182095486.png
668KB, 768x768px
>>136496612
>(((Washington Post)))

Kill Jeff Bezos
Kill all CIA niggers
Kill their families
>>
>>136496612
>Trump is going to get impeached any day now

T. Sources with familar thinking says
>>
>>136497195
>Buzz words don't change that, no matter how much you want them to.
then stop using them
>>
>>136516301
The grand jury doesn't have to do with Trump. It has to do with Flynn & Manafort
>>
>>136516055
>go back to what we were doing
And 1 year of trump administration will have been obstructed. They better guve him double effort in congress when hes exonerated.
>>
>>136496791
>My question is: if evidence was so definite and damning, why isn't it released 10 months later?

It's not real enough yet... But soon it's going to be very real
>>
>>136523214
are you retarded or just a cia nigger trying to post false flag threats again
>>
>>136519009
>I want to see if they actually show Bill and Lynch making a deal

Moving the goalposts I see. Anon asked if you would be concerned about Comey lying about emails in regards to the Lynch/Clinton meeting, and now you want to see proof that a deal was struck.

Nice try, Shareblue.
>>
>>136496791
Everything else under the sun in Trump's WH gets leaked except for this? Really makes you think
Thread posts: 95
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.