[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Miss Me Yet?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 8

File: Usher-Obama-Getty.jpg (33KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Usher-Obama-Getty.jpg
33KB, 640x480px
Woman who says Usher exposed her to herpes speaks out at New York press conference

Three more people said Monday that Usher exposed them to herpes.

One of the accusers, Quantasia Sharpton, spoke openly about her encounter two years ago with the R&B singer during a press conference at the New York Hilton Midtown. She said she’s negative for herpes.

The other two were identified only as Jane Doe and John Doe in court papers — and attorney Lisa Bloom said one of them does have herpes.

Sharpton said she was celebrating her 19th birthday and sporting a crown at an Usher concert when she and her friends got word they were invited backstage.

She gave her number to security and back at the hotel she received a call from the performer. Bloom did not allow her client to share where or when the concert took place.

“We spoke for a while and then we engaged in sexual contact. He never warned me about any STDs, it was just after my 19th birthday,” Sharpton, 21, said.
>>
File: ushherp.gif (3MB, 570x340px) Image search: [Google]
ushherp.gif
3MB, 570x340px
are you getting this yet?
>>
File: ushobherp.jpg (34KB, 760x448px) Image search: [Google]
ushobherp.jpg
34KB, 760x448px
the white house was infested with more STDs than a whorehouse
>>
okey doke
>>
>>136495624
Muh herpes
>>
Blacks have a 60% chance of contracting herpes.

>source- http://m.topix.com/forum/afam/TAI7REM7C226QE352/symptoms-of-herpes-must-read-for-black-people

So I don't know how you could prove that these negus didn't have it already.
>>
>>136495624
>> Quantasia
Can't be real
>>
>>136495624
Wait are you saying Obama gave Usher herpes?! Lol no
>>
>>136495624
So this is why Trump is having "renovations" done at the white house. prob just disinfecting the place to get rid of the nigger AIDS Obongo left behind
>>
>>136497560
Usher gave Michelle herpes :^)
>>
File: joker.gif (970KB, 500x250px) Image search: [Google]
joker.gif
970KB, 500x250px
>>136495624
>Quantasia
>>
File: michelle_fugly.jpg (39KB, 480x720px) Image search: [Google]
michelle_fugly.jpg
39KB, 480x720px
thanks obama
>>
File: usheraccuser1.jpg (90KB, 550x309px) Image search: [Google]
usheraccuser1.jpg
90KB, 550x309px
usher likes 'em big
>>
>>136499246
i-i-i-i-is that serena?
>>
>>136499246
Bigger girls often give good head. Hotter girls don't have to know the hidden secrets of sex because they are already sexy. This bitch is fat.
>>
>>136497865
Michelle the dude? Do you think she's a tranny? I want to believe but can't.
>>
Quantasia sounds like an airline from the UAE.
>>
>>136496915
Shittt, more evidence that he sucked dick. Hsv 2 comes from the genitals and rarely shows up if obtained from giving oral sex. It will pop up once every several years, and is basically impossible to contract from eating cunt out.
>>
>>136499735
He couldn't get herpes from sucking clit?
>>
File: airkiss.jpg (44KB, 634x423px) Image search: [Google]
airkiss.jpg
44KB, 634x423px
air kiss

who said black don't crack?
>>
>>136500467
Difficult to obtain from eating a cuntbox.
>>
>>136495624
This probably goes back further than that. Sean Puffy/Diddy Combs used to be his adoptive guardian. If I recall correctly, Usher was 14 or 16 when he wanted to be legally independent of Sean Combs because he couldn't psychologically handle all the Luciferian parties he held in the house where he stayed. This was briefly talked about years back, but then was quietly swept under the rug and never spoke of again.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.