[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do Europeans want to move to the USA? I live in NYC, this

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

Why do Europeans want to move to the USA? I live in NYC, this is the worst shithole ever and I cannot wait to complete uni in Europe. The women here are horrendously ugly dumb and are whores, there are shitskins crawling from every corner, we get NOTHING from paying taxes. ZERO benefits as a hardworking tax payer and shitskins are given free housing, food money etc. So I ask the question again, Europeans of /pol/ why the FUCK would you want to move to a land that isnt in europe and is being flooded to the brim with shitskins everyday. At least you can live with and socialize with white people, I damn well can't. Plus I have to pay 38.7% in taxes for nothing in return but to have weak beta cucks telling me its the least I can do. Fuck the kikes that run this place, 1488 Heil Hitler and you Europeans better start some racewars in the mainland. Europe is still white but needs some purification and parasitic removal. STOP DREAMING ABOUT AMERICA! IF YOU WANT TO LIVE IN A PARADISE GO TO AUSTRALIA IF NOT SOMEPLACE ELSE IN EUROPE!!!
>>
72 years and counting of constant pro-US propaganda
>>
File: 1499974209884.jpg (602KB, 2000x1578px) Image search: [Google]
1499974209884.jpg
602KB, 2000x1578px
>>136491837
Not all of America is NYC, there's still plenty of nice fully white areas in the US. Especially the counties that voted for Trump. I honestly think we should increase European immigration to be honest. It would be more benefiting then the filth we usually get.
>>
>>136491837
The grass is always greener on the other side.
>>
>>136491837
Why does that dog have a swastika tag? That's not helpful for finding it if it's lost. It kind of defeats the purpose of a collar and tag.
>>
>>136492102
if we take in Euros (Which WILL NEVER HAPPEN) what will become of Europe? If it were up to me I would deport all white people to their respective genetically related countries. Are we just to abandon European culture/history? Create a pan-europe on the American continent? No go fuck yourself schlomo.
>>
File: 1349770894733.jpg (55KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1349770894733.jpg
55KB, 480x360px
>>136491837
>Why do Europeans want to move to the USA?
because https://hooktube.com/watch?v=MIdUSqsz0Io
i'd love to move to murrika with my daughters
that land still has a good future
>>
File: 1500422652845.png (391KB, 558x414px) Image search: [Google]
1500422652845.png
391KB, 558x414px
Tl;dr
>>
>>136492792
Oyyyy veyyy
>>
>>136491837
I see nothing wrong with this picture >>136492792 except for the fact that the dog isn't a shepherd
>>
>>136491837
NYC isn't the only place in the US, you pretentious faggot.
>>
>>136491837
> I live in NYC

I found the problem.
>>
File: Texas.png (75KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Texas.png
75KB, 1000x1000px
>>136491837
>Living in the cucked North
>>
>>136491837
I moved here to step up in my technical career. In Europe technology RnD is at basic level. The other thing is I was in western Europe, and all I could have afforded was a small condo on a 20 year loan. Now I have a bigger house here in the silicon valley. Thre is a lot more third world scum and dirt here for sure.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.