[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is racism bullshit?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

File: 1485920569653.jpg (70KB, 1271x760px) Image search: [Google]
1485920569653.jpg
70KB, 1271x760px
Is our boy Louis right?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gJNigLJA9Fg
>>
>40 minutes of anecdotal evidence
No thanks Louis
>>
>>136491096
lmao I just watched how to change a mac keyboard

small world
>>
>>136491776
But this is all completely objective opinions.
>>
File: 1502070117821.gif (1MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1502070117821.gif
1MB, 480x270px
>>136491096
>>
>>136491096
Well, I don't agree with everything Louis says but he's one of the few good jews.
>>
>>136493838
Pretty sure hes Italian
>>
>>136491096
Duuuude I just started watching his shit like last week. Now he's popping up on here. WTF, noticed him saying "repeal and replace" when swapping out bad caps.
>>
>>136494089
Maybe, he didn't ever say. I just guessed because of some stuff he said. His mother hated and denigrated him (typical Jewish family life), he's got a strong internal drive to overcome obstacles in life, has a business, and his surname.
But then on the other hand his presence of morals seem to contradict that he could be a jew.
Who knows, doesn't matter to me anyway.
>>
>>136491096
theres a better episode yesterday faggots start watching https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GwQoLWcjf8E
>>
He is biased because of his mudskin looks. Looks like a mudskin but has a white brain.
>>
>>136494089
Hes a Jew
>>
>>136494089
Rossmann? Pretty sure that's jewish.
>>
I don't think his arguments are sound regarding racism.
He states that it is wrong to generalise about blacks just because in YOUR neighbourhood they are indeed all bums, because there are other neighbourhoods with whites who are welfare leeches too.
The problem with this is that it fucking doesn't disprove that blacks are welfare leeches, it only proves that some whites are too.
Now dear Louis, show me some African nation or any place on earth where blacks are heavily concentrated that isn't a total slum.
You'll only find a few exceptions among blacks as would be predicted by the IQ distribution among blacks.
There are definitely high IQ, high achieving individuals among blacks, they are only just so damn rare, that you'll rarely if ever find a neighbourhood where a sufficient number of them could concentrate.
>>
>>136491096
Isn't that the guy that hates most apple products and said that new Thinkpads suck?
I'm not saying that he is wrong, BTW.
>>
>>136495617
>Now dear Louis, show me some African nation or any place on earth where blacks are heavily concentrated that isn't a total slum.
You never bothered to even look.
>>
>>136495681
Not wrong as for his opinions on Apple products and new Thinkpads, i mean.
>>
>>136495681
He doesn't hate on the quality of Apple products, he's quite impartial.
He made some videos where he said that the quality is much better for Apple, he just hates their repair policy and how they assemble their systems.
And yes, new Thinkpads suck ass. I used them until it became so bad that I switched to Apple.
>>
>>136495808
He only bitched about the new Lenovo keyboard layouts. Never did he complain about the flimsy screens or whatever. He's autistic.
>>
>>136495742
could you give us some examples?
>>
>>136495742
I did actually research for some nations, for example Ethiopians, but I certainly didn't research every single African nation in the world.
What I know though is that there are several examples where fully industrialised first world nations where handed over to Africans and they were turned into total slums within 2 generations. (Haiti, Rhodesia, South Africa)
What I also know because the US gov releases data on it - the average white American pays more taxes than he takes out of the welfare system, the average African and Latino takes more out than he pays into the system.
It is a simple fact that these people are welfare leeches, they just happen to justify it because of slavery.
Yet they often can't even speak intelligible English to this day after being here for 300 years, yet other immigrant groups from Asia enter the US and rise to the very top of society within one or two decades, speaking perfect English.
I get that you don't want to hurt people, I don't want to do this either. But if there is no fighting back against their narrative of white privilege they WILL destroy Western society and our economies.
>>
File: nairobi-city2.jpg (114KB, 620x388px) Image search: [Google]
nairobi-city2.jpg
114KB, 620x388px
>>136496087
Nairobi for example.
>>
File: IMG_0589.jpg (34KB, 600x831px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0589.jpg
34KB, 600x831px
>>136491096
the word racism is bullshit. unless you're trying to groom someone.
>>
>>136495912
He complained about their touchpad, comparing it with one of a much older Apple device.
I had to agree because I experienced the same shit, these Windows touchpads are total shit, at least they used to 3 years ago.
>>
>>136491096
(((ROSSMAN)))
>>
>>136494513
>Maybe, he didn't ever say.
only about 5 times 5 minutes into the video
>>
>>136496324
>It is a simple fact that these people are welfare leeches
Oh my. You better watch those privileges m8.
>>
File: 1493515693954.jpg (51KB, 572x532px) Image search: [Google]
1493515693954.jpg
51KB, 572x532px
>>136491096
>>
>>136496443
Have you ever been to Kenya? I was in Nairobi for business and you can't walk outside as a white without bodyguards.
It's a fucking hellhole. Yes, they have a nice business district, but everything outside of it is stone age with unbelievable crime.
There are a few other examples of very expensive cities, like some in Nigeria, but these are very small exceptions and it is usually tied to the oil industry.
>>
>>136496324
Ethiopians have West Eurasian admixture.
>>
>>136496797
Their culture is very interesting to me. They were jews, then Christian, then jews again after a military coup and now Orthodox Christian again.
Also a real Empire for a thousand years or even more. That's quite extraordinary for Subsaharan Africa.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.