[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any of you ethno nationalist retards have an actual argument

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

File: 1479916074487.png (315KB, 1394x1349px) Image search: [Google]
1479916074487.png
315KB, 1394x1349px
Any of you ethno nationalist retards have an actual argument against this?
>>
>>136488011
The Plan is to use Plan A and shift back to Plan B when it becomes feasible.
>>
>>136488011
Could you make an actual argument instead of a shitty comic or are you really a leftist?
>>
>>136488011
>muh racism
>implying you know anything about what Ethno-Nationalism is actually about
You should come up with an actual claim before you expect people to argue against it. Ethno-Nationalists just want to live in a society where all the people have the same culture(s) and religious beliefs, so Ethno-Nationalism actually supports both sides of this retarded picture
>>
>>136488660
Don't be retarded, if he posted a wall of text explaining all in that simple image you wouldn't read any of it.
>>
>>136489167
However I am not a 7 year old child, so making arguments in the form of "comics" wont work.
>>
>>136489240
you wont actually read the information though, so how are you different from a child?
>>
>>136489485
I guess we'll never know if I would or not because OP can't present his argument.
>>
>>136488011
Civic nationalism is unironically communism
>>
>>136489531
You already said you wouldn't either way so you're only here bumping a thread you dislike.
>>
>>136488011
>We should give grants to rural families to have kids
>We need to subsidize farms even more
Retard alert
>>
>>136489631
Civic Nationalism is basically what destroyed the Roman Empire
>>
>>136489697
>You already said you wouldn't either
No I didn't. Retard.
>>
>coming on my board to post a shitty comic

GTFO you obvious nigger
>>
>Genocidal
>Immoral
pick one
>>
File: images (5).jpg (13KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
images (5).jpg
13KB, 225x225px
Woah!.That's pretty /based/ fellow kekistani,praise le kek and MAGA.Civic nationalism is the only way
>>
File: IMG_2685.jpg (113KB, 696x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2685.jpg
113KB, 696x600px
civic nationalism while closing the borders is the way to go
>>
>>136489827
>Don't be retarded, if he posted a wall of text explaining all in that simple image you wouldn't read any of it.
>However I am not a 7 year old child, so making arguments in the form of "comics" wont work.
Clearly agreed. Or now, on top of your geneti fallacy, are yo going to argue semantics as well?
>>
>>136488560
Fpbp
>>
File: hoppe-quote.jpg (117KB, 640x788px) Image search: [Google]
hoppe-quote.jpg
117KB, 640x788px
>>136488011

>accepting Democracy as a legitimate and viable system
>>
>>136490126
First I said it now I simply implied it by being snarky to you, by your next post I won't have said it at all.

Fuck off retard.
>>
If the end goal of both is to achieve a white meritocracy, then aren't they both ethnocentric?
>>
>>136489725
Only if you are a retard who doesn't actually understand history.
>>
>>136489827
>do things that are pro white, but not explicitly so to save humanity
there, that's the whole message
instead of being a shitposting petrol huffer, read between the lines and understand what the thing means
the one who pretends to be for equality, while starting programs and organizations that massively benefit whites is far better than the person that sits on their fat ass all day screaming fuck niggers

it's not complex, ethic or civic nationalism does not have any link to this concept
>>
>>136490371
>>do things that are pro white, but not explicitly so to save humanity
Sounds like either the comic is retarded or your interpretation of what I am supposed to argue against is retarded.
>>
>>136490371
This abbo is just here to troll, no need to spoon fed him the argument.
>>
>>136488011
Of course they don't /pol/'s going full delustional; Trump barely and Brexit is the same but now they think they can now do anything.
>>
>>136488011
>state granting people money to make babies in rural areas
wow this is pure cringe, but I guess the flag explains why is this so fucking retarded ha ha ha
>>
>>136488011
Why not shoot that empty headed guy watching TV in the first panel?
>>
>>136488011
you lack ambition
>>
File: 1462698857113.gif (2MB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1462698857113.gif
2MB, 200x200px
when choosing skilled educated immigrants, choose ones from first world countries
the supermajority of those are white

when accused of racism, spin it and claim that the third world desperately needs their educated, and how it would be cruel to take their best and brightest away from them
dumbasses from TRS would claim this is being a cuck, when in reality you just made a policy that gives you 90+% white immigration

when choosing economic policy, make programs to give subsidies to those that start businesses, pay people to start up farms and factories
to pay for this, cut benefits for chronic welfare users, offering to give them that money back if they go for education or training
your average black would not work and get that money, while whites would adore it and start being productive and having kids with that new income

do both of these, and watch as the white population skyrockets, and the other populations either stay static, or start to fall as they can no longer replace those that get killed in gang warfare

baiting TRS is fun
>>
>genius, realistic, moral, peaceful
kek
>>
>>136488011

>white nationalists are 0.3% of the vote
>transgenders are 0.3% of the vote

why does the media appeal to one and not the other, OP?
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.