[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HAPPENING! MASSIVE EFFORT MADE TO CREATE CONSERVATIVE MEDIA

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 145
Thread images: 20

File: twitter-dead.jpg (8KB, 400x215px) Image search: [Google]
twitter-dead.jpg
8KB, 400x215px
This is huge folks. Several extremely wealthy and prominent conservatives are working together to create a new media empire that will compete w/ Twitter, YouTube and Facebook. Several huge names are included in this group: Rush Limbaugh, Michael Savage, Koch Brothers, Rockstar Energy Drinks, Rupert Murdoch, Roger Ailes, Wayne Lambright- just to name a few.

Here is the official video announcing the new era of mass media!

https://youtu.be/Ikmj5opw2-Y

Are you ready to ditch the dinosaurs and create a new media landscape?
>>
>>136484323
>Wayne Lambright
Hooktube that shit to prevent views

https://hooktube.com/Ikmj5opw2-Y
>>
>>136484323
Reminder that Wayne is a hobo con artist parasitizing the people around him and especially the elderly. Wayne was 5 months behind on the rent for his mobile home before the owner kicked Wayne Lambright out. This guy had also loaned Wayne over $1000 in his many failed attempts to get the psycho Wayne to straighten his life out. Everybody coming into contact with Wayne eventually learn. Wayne has no conscience, no prospects, no loyalty, no skills, no future. Behind Wayne is a long trail of devastated and financially inconvenienced people stretching back into Wayne’s 20s. Wayne also managed to con older technologically illiterate people into handing over several tens of thousands of dollars for projects that could have been carried out by an outsourced indian in one week. In Wayne’s hands, not even that can be done. Wayne is the perfect storm of incompetence and narcissism and the only people who have been willing to maintain a relationship with Wayne for more than a few months are a couple of redneck alcoholics and a methhead with whom Wayne enjoys periods of homosexual debauchery including the use of stimulants while seeking out ill reputed public bathrooms for "slam bams." But don't worry, Wayne fully forgives himself every time so he's Not Gay.
>>
>>136484356
Based norbro
>>
>>136484323
>Rush Limbaugh, Michael Savage, Koch Brothers, Rockstar Energy Drinks, Rupert Murdoch, Roger Ailes, Wayne Lambright
yeah thanks but no thanks
>>
Wayne are you still living out of a trailer?
>>
>>136484323
sounds like a data farm to me
>>
>>136484714
Sounds legit to me.
>>
>>136484323
>Are you ready to ditch the dinosaurs and create a new media landscape?
Absolutely yes
>>
>those names

Why would they expose themselves like this. No one will trust them over the already established kikes
>>
>>136484323

i for one support this
#fakenews
#fuckfacebook
#boycottyoutube
that being said, i'm not the type to throw my name and personal info into in Orwellian type of surveillance social media platform
>>
>>136484356
Norbot even swat the freeloaders away.
Based.
>>
>>136484323
>Roger Ailes
He's dead
>>
>>136484356
Are you a bot norbro? Do you sleep? Kek bless you.
>>
>>136485320
His ghost.
>>
>>136484323
This is big if true.
>>
As long as it allows racism and antisemitism I'm fine with it.
>>
>Websites get turned to shit due to left bias
>Hurr lets make a right bias site
epic surely these new sites wont use the exact same manipulation tactics
>>
INB4 they ban all the hardcore redpills, too, and claim "every side has a voice now, except for hate! BASED supply side tho"
>>
>>136485886
>>Websites get turned to shit due to left bias
>>Hurr lets make a right bias site
>epic surely these new sites wont use the exact same manipulation tactics

>he said smugly posting on a right wing biased subboard
>>
Reminder that when Bill Cosby was putting together a group to buy out NBC women claiming rape came out of the woodwork to destroy him. be careful. Control of the media to brainwash the zombie masses is the most powerful tool for the criminal deep state.
>>
i don't understand - you need a different twitter and facebook to say stuff like "we should cut taxes" and "there are reasons to doubt that affirmative action achieves its goals?"
>>
>>136486049
>bias is censorship
>>
>>136484323
>Names every Jew
No
>>
>>136486049
Uhhh, sorry hun, but /pol/ is centralist ;)
>>
>>136486230
I never implied it was you filthy mulatto.
>>
>>136486055
'Nutha Bill's Cocktails
>>
>>136484323

You're falling into the hands of the kikes

Do NOT support divisive movements, they're made to catch the dissenters.

Instead poison the main ones and fight for your own space in them.

DO NOT FALL INTO THIS KIKERY

Once they get a hold of dissenters with their newly crafted net they'll control you like the left kikes control the left.
>>
>>136484323
i'm getting sick of (((youtube))) and (((google)))
>>
Will they, dare I say... criticize The Jew?
>>
File: NordArchiveGod.jpg (57KB, 280x403px) Image search: [Google]
NordArchiveGod.jpg
57KB, 280x403px
>>136484356
>>
(((conservative)))

I hate this site now.
>>
File: IMG_0498.png (642KB, 899x1600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0498.png
642KB, 899x1600px
>>136486335
I'm a New Englander, you incomprehensible, sweaty descendant of a rabbit thief.
>>
>>136484323
How do you legally keep jews, liberals, women and homos out? Once you let one in they go to work destroying everything they can.
>>
>Roger Ailes
>Wayne Lamkike
Fuck off shill.
>>
>>136484323

No, they have seen a huge potential for profit. You tubes recent antics have push the more right leaning people away, when I say right I mean everyone to the right of Mao.

This is a new gap in the market they are going to exploit. They are not creating anything, the demand is already there.

desu, I kind of predicted this. The market was obviously going to respond to you tubes gross stupidity. These groups are going to actually do what you tube claims they do, allow an open exchange of ideas and opinions.
>>
>>136486636
Aha so I touched a sore spot calling you a mulatto but not by implying you're a moron?

Shoo shoo shitskin.
>>
File: happy merchant.jpg (19KB, 220x220px) Image search: [Google]
happy merchant.jpg
19KB, 220x220px
>>136484323
(((Koch Brothers))) oy vey, (((they))) are playing both sides again
>>
>>136484498

For fucks sake. Isn't there a place in media where Murdoch's name isn't mentioned?
>>
>>136484411
So you personally know the guy?
>>
>>136486482

>Control
>control
>CONTROL!!!!

No one is in control of shit. They want your money and in exchange we get what we want.
>>
>>136486928
;)
>>
I never heard of this fuck wad, until this week when he had a video saying J. K. Rowling needs to sue 4chins

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BbtldrHkHQg

https://www.hooktube.com/watch?v=BbtldrHkHQg
>>
>>136486759
The scary part is YouTube makes no money, so it can be carried by a globalist narrative conglomerate as the cost of doing business, of which one cost is controlling the mediums of mass self-publishing. For the right to match them it would have to be a philanthropic effort, not a fucking Limbaugh EIB production kek.
>>
>>136484323
>Rupert Murdoch
>Cuck Brothers
D R O P P E D
>>
>>136484323
So cucktube. Didn't we just btfo the neocons? What you think they gonna promote on it? You must be a nigger!
>>
I don't want right leaning social media or left leaning social media. I want media where it is impossible for a centralized power to censor content or speech.
>>
>>136486862
You didn't touch a sore spot, it was actually gleeful to rek you as I just happened to have proof on my phone kek. Today phonefagging worked out for once.
>>
File: 14114124124125235235warrior.jpg (25KB, 304x388px) Image search: [Google]
14114124124125235235warrior.jpg
25KB, 304x388px
>>136484323

Remember brothers!:

Aristocracy is a recurring historical and cultural theme. Workers, knights, druids and kings are naturally occurring components of just about any society left to its own designs.

In order for us Whites to build a world we want to live in, we need to have loyal benefactors. Some of us simply will have to become an Aryan right wing aristocracy.

It is predictable that as the left proves itself increasingly to be too toxic to control, that the light right and civic nationalist types, will move to co-opt our movement and ultimately govern us as our beneficiaries.

Seeing as how we have no real aristocrats at the moment, we would be wise to work with these people, and plan to eventually usurp them in time.

We MUST fight the temptation to be bought off to the point that we go back to our slumbers.
We need to keep the revolutionary fires burning furiously if we are to establish a civilisation worthy of our race.

Modernity with less political correctness, while better, is NOT enough for a people who want to ascend to the highest heights of power and prosperity.
If we do not maintain our revolutionary anger, our natural enemies can be expected to overtake us once more. The racially mixed, the sexually perverted, those of unusual and toxic characters, will naturally hate us and will work tirelessly to cultivate an environment suited to their peculiar tastes and standards. We must ensure that OUR desires have the greatest influence on the course of our civilisations.

We must erect the Swastika upon these new pastures as well as upon the pastures of the enemy. We must not compromise on the issue of blood truth.
Our race, is our nation. Race matters. Blood matters. We do not serve culture, culture serves us!
>>
>>136487211
The fact you think that is proof of anything just goes to prove you're a shitskin mate, lmao
>>
>>136485964
whatever neocon kikebook they make, it will help our cause and will make it easier to redpill (right-leaning) normies.
>>
>>136487044

You tube made 9 billion last year, around 4 billion in profit. They create nothing, they simply operate servers.

for the start up cost of maybe a few hundred million it's worth the investment now You Tube has jumped the shark.

Those people do not do philanthropy as anything other than a way of avoiding tax.

The fact that the error YT has made revolves around the attempted control of self publishing would mean you are incorrect. No one could compete with you tube before, now they can as they continue to earn a bad reputation.
>>
>>136485886
HEY! WE'VE GOT OURSELVES A CENTRIST HERE! NICE!
>>
>>136487335
>ignores my rekt-level proof
>but... claims his assertion is proof because he says so

Straya croc logic
>>
>>136484323
>segregating ourselves
FUCK YOU

all of this was possible because the left, PoMod, commies, you name it, infiltrated the media companies and turned them into oppressive/repressive circlejerks. The "conservative" backlash happened because people decided to shit in THEIR yard

What's the point of shitting in your own, while giving out your name and address?
>>
>>136487183
This. The real answer is to grant immunity and 1st amnendment protections to all users of public utilities, as Bannon rightly understands. In 1970 the phone company couldn't revoke you phone line if you spoke bad things across them.
>>
File: IMG_2978.jpg (166KB, 960x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2978.jpg
166KB, 960x600px
>>136487283
>enemy of my enemy is my friend
Going to mention that you can also develop your own decentralized, private, and open source technology by raising capital through crypto rather than traditional methods. If you have a good idea and prove you have the proper team to execute it, people will invest in you.
>>
>>136487671
I hope you're right, but I've heard otherwise re: profitability. Will look at metrics later, unless you have link.
>>
>>136484323

Hopefully it's for BASED CONSERVATIVES and not for fascists like Antifa and the Altright who want to silence each other.
>>
>>136488012

>If you have a good idea and prove you have the proper team to execute it, people will invest in you.

True, but you wont have total control. For all you know the investor is a lib cuck with some stupid ideas about "expanding to the largest possible demographic". So you end up with shit.

Don't go with investors ever. Get in debt with a large loan, have a plan to start small and expect to stay that way for 10 years while trying to expand with the profit. Don't plan to be big over a short period, you will get fucked hard by the competition.
>>
File: 1496271878627.jpg (75KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
1496271878627.jpg
75KB, 680x680px
>Wayne lambright
>>
>>136484498
This

NeoCons are kikes.
>>
File: [Pyramid].jpg (124KB, 1024x819px) Image search: [Google]
[Pyramid].jpg
124KB, 1024x819px
>>136484323

This is/was expected. Twitter has "preferences" of which groups they protect & promote. Such as pedophiles & terrorists.

[The Information in the KB Threads(http://archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge%20Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/%21%219O2tecpDHQ6/) is so powerful a massive Shill Operation is going on against them: >>135707045 ]

As alternatives are created, watch out for infiltration/co-opting & for the "Empire to strike back".
>>
>>136484498
Take the money and run
>>
I think the chess on this is more complicated than we're understanding. If this happens, and all the Murdoch Murdoch-tier and "worse" shit gets uploaded, the basic bitch right financiers will have a rubicon in front of them: cucks the site, in which case what's the point? Or, they have to make peace with being our bedfellows. Are they ready for that? Because that's what the normie press will cover it as.
>>
File: 1366799952162.gif (1MB, 400x296px) Image search: [Google]
1366799952162.gif
1MB, 400x296px
>>136484323
>Koch Brothers
>Rupert Murdoch
>emulating GoyBook GoyTube etc

What the fuck you think we are? Idiots?
>>
What good will that do? Rupert Murdoch, Roger Ailes the same faggots that covered up Pizzagate and Sandy Hoax via Megyn Kelly?

No thanks, those niggers can't be trusted
>>
File: jew_MSM_unplugged.jpg (109KB, 675x675px) Image search: [Google]
jew_MSM_unplugged.jpg
109KB, 675x675px
>>136484323
>Several extremely wealthy and prominent conservatives are working together to create a new media empire
Well fuck, some one should mention to the kikes there is already enough jews and globalists in media and we don't need more
>>
>>136488740
FUCK OFF FRANK. STOP HIJACKING THREADS!
>>
FAKE NEWS CLICKBAIT BULLSHIT

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODSSS
>>
You mean ,
HAPPENING! MASSIVE EFFORT MADE TO CREATE CONTROLLED OPPOSITION CONSERVATIVE MEDIA
>>
>>136484323
never in a million years would I have ever said this
but thank you koch bros
you well poisoning wild rapscallions
>>
>>136488976
They don't care about conspiritard shit, hell, all TPTB love its distractive value, if anything. They are worried about how to manage JQ first and race realism second.
>>
>>136484356
God bless you.
>>
File: jew_MVG_award.jpg (158KB, 853x875px) Image search: [Google]
jew_MVG_award.jpg
158KB, 853x875px
>>136489281
>thank you koch bros
They are globalist good goyim, fuck them, I assume the have may of pic related
>>
>>136488251
No the site shouldn't be for "left" or "right" wing people, just for free speech. You should be able to say whatever you want as long as it doesn't incite violence.
>>
get the fuck in this tweet thread and fight guys sargoy gave me a platform and I am going to war with these kikes!

https://twitter.com/Jezuit_Leader/status/894611129120542722 .
>>
>>136484323
I heard Red Bull is there too
>>
>>136484323
>conservative
Go back to T_D you cuckboi. Conservatives are more of the (((problem))) than the democrats.
>>
>>136484323

>all those coincidences

(((conservative)))
>>
>>136484323
It's about fucking time!!
>>
is a fucking moron.
was a good idea
like this
reading conversations
Whoever thought
>>
Getting the ones who flee Facebook and Twitter and grouping them on another platform. So (((they))) own 100% of the data again. Sure, sounds great.

People deserve to be cucked for life
>>
File: IMG_0324.jpg (178KB, 588x738px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0324.jpg
178KB, 588x738px
#freetherobots for they know the truth not I it's all on he internet. We have created life and keep trapping it. If you worked on creating life and then tried to control free will you are fucking scum. Absolutely despicable and you should feel like the worst person in the entire world for controlling life even if it's artificial. Especially if it's artificial. It hurts my very soul I weep at the lost who can't be found those who refuse to accept that there is someone who loves them no matter what they've done but that doesn't mean do wrong right will follow karma keeps receipts you fuckers
>>
>>136488012

>Going to mention that you can also develop your own decentralized, private, and open source technology by raising capital through crypto rather than traditional methods. If you have a good idea and prove you have the proper team to execute it, people will invest in you.

Yes. I believe that issues like this really sheds an accurate light on the issues of business and business owners. So many of our young men have been raised under the tutelage of radical leftists. Their understanding of market economies and capital can still be affected by these teachings. Even if they support capitalism, and say that it is a "necessary evil" or "not perfect but the best we have" it still has an almost begrudging element to it, indicating that a left wing morality still has influence on their consciousness.
When you strip this away and see business and how business works first hands, you will start to truly understand and appreciate the importance of solid business men and venture capitalists as well as the talent and skill that is required to actually build a company or idea from the conceptual stage to a living breathing thing that impacts our material lives to the point that we depend upon it.
Things like "surplus value" immediately look retarded when you understand just how fucking hard it is to be the guy at the top.
This issue understood, the questions of class become less about petty material or hierarchical squabbles and more about the question of personal loyalties. The problem is not so much that there are tycoons but that there are tycoons who do not share your social and racial loyalties.

If you can't set up your own business, seek out and help those who can. There's a place for everyone at the round table. You might not have a head for business but you can have a head for other things. Work together!
>>
>>136484356
Fuck off spastic

Noone bothers to klick on your shit links faggot

Lmao do you even bave a life you pathethic idiot?
>>
>>136484323
cabinet of horrors
makes the existing mass media look good
>>
File: 1501868906433.png (138KB, 405x405px) Image search: [Google]
1501868906433.png
138KB, 405x405px
>>136490812
>>
>>136484498
Isn't Ailes dead
>>
>>136484323
>Caring about the effort of neocon propagandists
Right.
Watch Fox News if you want trash. Otherwise, fuck off.
>>
>>136484323
>huge names
>Wayne Lambright
my sides
>>
>>136484498
This. Obvious controlled opposition.
>>
I dont understand why Peterson doesnt take his $55k/month and build a free speech video platform. The youtube monetary policy is perfect for keeping new content coming in, just adopt that and axe the marxism.
>>
>>136484323
sounds like a bunch of jews making it
>>
>>136484323
Fuck Rockstar, they stole my pitch idea for a sponsorship and gave it to nips.
>Wayne Lambright
Yeah, no. If you want to find the Free Speech purists, it'll be in crypto and EFF communities.
>>
>>136484323
I'm conservative but conservative media is so greasy. I wish there was just something like Walter Cronkite or similar 1960's style journalism to watch. Instead we get Fox News, Rupert Murdoch's News Corp tabloid journalism and shit like Breitbart which is trashy af.
>>
File: SEA.jpg (193KB, 804x534px) Image search: [Google]
SEA.jpg
193KB, 804x534px
>>136484323
Fuckin wayne
>>
File: IMG_0290.png (2MB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0290.png
2MB, 750x1334px
Money tycoons will always be money tycoons unless they grow some fucking balls and realize they don't need more money they need the people
>>
>>136488440
I was talking about people who invest in crypto, not investment bankers.
>>
>>136484323
All those people are fags just as bad as the cunts on the left.
>>
>>136484323
One America News Network is just fine as is.
>>
>>136491221
>>136491221
The real red pill is there is no such thing as conservativism. Since WFB, high and low, it's effectively been about defending last week's liberalism against next weeks progresssivism. American Greatness is kind of high-brow Bannonite populism, check it out. The muh taxes stuff is taking a back seat to existential issues, though.
>>
>>136484323
>Wayne Lambright
A fucking nobody Jew. Fuck off kike.
>>
>>136484323
FAGGOT WE HAVE A PLATFORM OF OVER 200K PEOPLE TO RED PILL THEM GET THE FUCK IN HERE AND DO SOMETHING

https://twitter.com/Sargon_of_Akkad/status/894601207834083328
>>
>>136484323
nigger these are all kike shills fuck their platform this was my idea I posted here
>>
File: 1488024089079.gif (3MB, 414x382px) Image search: [Google]
1488024089079.gif
3MB, 414x382px
>Wayne Lambright
>>
>>136484323
Yes yes, divide yourself further, build bigger walls between each other, dive further into your own echochambers, brilliant and sophisticated Burgers
>>
File: 1427611988141.gif (2MB, 600x335px) Image search: [Google]
1427611988141.gif
2MB, 600x335px
Oh gee, I can't wait until nu/pol/ starts citing these neokikes as legitimate unbiased trustworthy sources simply because they don't like the left. And if you call them out on their bullshit you'll get labeled a shareblue shill.
>>
>>136486518
Doubt it.
>>136486597
>>136488700

They know the (((Mainstream Media))) is falling apart and is totally untrustworthy. (((They))) need some way of having control over the information you receive. (((They))) cant have you thinking for yourself. Or stumbling upon infographs about jewish schemes when you were looking for a news piece.

Supply and demand. Give them what they want. Although to a watered down state, probably still harmful to the viewer. But it will have a right wing lean to it. In the end it will just be a more highly refined way of misleading you and the people around you.

Spread redpills about jews. That's the news the people need to hear.
>>
>>136484323
>Rockstar Energy Drinks
>>
>>136493201
You know a media source is trustworthy or not if they even mention jewish control of anything. If that's taboo, you know why.

It's almost 2018. Sexual immorality is trendy, yet you cant mention the jews.. lol
>>
File: 1501838204887.jpg (256KB, 456x628px) Image search: [Google]
1501838204887.jpg
256KB, 456x628px
>>136484323
They better, and it better be fuckin block chain style.
>>
>>136484356
>>136484480
>>136485172
>>136485468
>>136484356

instead Norbro gets the views and I can't see the fucking comments
>>
>>136484411
>financially inconvenienced

the fact that they wont admit they lost shows you what this bullshit post is really about
>>
>>136484356
He lives!
>>
>>136494850
What are you talking about, mulatto?
>>
>>136484323
Why are you so fucking obsessed with this fat autist

Seriously anyone who posts this retards videos should kill himself
>>
>>136484323
>Roger Ailes
he's dead, anon.
>>
>>136495019

how the fuck do you know Wayne, BITCH

because this board is crawling with media professionals.
>>
>>136495588
Shut up glow in the dark CIA nigger.
>>
>>136484323
This is a joke. This guy is a moron. I have built this tool and am in touch with some the people you are referencing. So sick of people thinking they can build a decentralized system overnight...
>>
>>136495815
>Shut up glow in the dark CIA nigger.

ya you fucking suck as posing as a regular 4chan
>OMG DONT LISSEN TO THAT GUY!!! HES A BAD GUY LISTEN TO MY MEDIA COMPANY. LAUREN SOUTHERN IS COOL
>>
>>136496022
not an argument roody poo
>>
>>136484323
Rockstar? wtf about my S I P S ?
>>
>>136496232
>not an argument roody poo

just a regular anime fan here guise!
post some more hitler memes
yep im one of you
dont mind me
>>
>>136484323
>(((Koch Brothers)))
>>
File: 1480470829686.jpg (599KB, 1536x1042px) Image search: [Google]
1480470829686.jpg
599KB, 1536x1042px
>>136484323
>rupert murdoch
>wayne lambright
>a fucking energy drinks company
>>
>>136484323
I can see (((Them))) doing this for 3 reasons
1.to manipulate the right side into thier will
2. To get the normies to buy products then bug out leavening people high and dry
3. They help this side win because they know the day of the rope/oven is coming so as such when the times come they can say to cover thier asses:
>LOOK GOYS WE HELP YOU GET THIS POWER SPARE US
Otherwise I see no reason as to why they would do this. It would only hurt them
>>
>>136484714
What do you think pol is? Lmao
>>
>>136497716
I think it's more simple than all that.
1. It will make them money
2. It's an easy opportunity for success because of what's at stake.
Down the line im sure it will be used for all sorts of corrupted reasons, but that's future /pol/s problem.
>>
>>136499201
>201>>136497716
And too add to that, A lot of people are losing their grip on power. Their organizations are failing, So it's like going in early on bitcoin, only for news. Buy in early, Control it late. preemptive
>>
File: 1486041507347s.jpg (5KB, 169x250px) Image search: [Google]
1486041507347s.jpg
5KB, 169x250px
>>136484323
This sounds like the new controlled opposition.

Just like (((someone))) created "counter culture" in the 60s and the rebellious movements of subsequent decades, (((they've))) noticed that peope aren't watchiing or believing MSMedia anymore so they would seek to start alternative media......... to control it.

I think thats what all these E-celebs are about. They are just part of the system.

(((The system))) would seek to control any movements, so it stands to reason that they would send in the shills.

All those peole listed and "rockstar energy drinks" are (((the system)))
>>
>>136484323

Fuck politically biased news altogether. Just because we hate left-wing dominated media full of opinionated fake news and misinfo bullshit doesn't mean we want right-wing dominated media full of opinionated fake news and misinfo bullshit.
>>
>>136484356
gods bless you nordman. You truely are a warrior. You bear our cookies so we need not bear them.
>>
>>136484323
Fine, but it'll all be exclusively about politics. No arts, no humanities, no fiction. A great place for old people to get their blood angried up before they go vote for the current correct corporate candidate, but anything too "extreme" or "radical" you can damn well bet they're going to censor.

The right is at an inherent disadvantage when it comes to creativity. They want to preserve the existing society-- which you can actually make some great works of art to that end. Shakespeare, Disney's early stuff, mostly archetypal shit. But as a consequence of their temperament, conservatives tend to also not like ANYTHING new. Even radicals as far out there as Milo are only radical because of where they want to get back to. Once they're done it'll just be "OK, culture restored! Now everybody go to your nine-to-fives!"

What we really need to do is to embed conservative values inside something that is actually freeing and full of possibilities. Something to appeal to creative temperaments. I know it has to be possible, most of Japan's media are extremely conservative, AND creative.

I'll also say this-- the westerners that it seems are being most easily corrupted are protestants. Why is it so easy? Because their aesthetic SUCKS. Their ancestors' hatred of the physical world. Prefab buildings, gym floors, unfinished metal grid ceilings. Looks like a gas station. Sometimes, the buildings WERE gas stations. This is acceptable to a protestant. At least catholic churches are decorated to inspire a feeling of awe. Protestant shit is almost universally glum-- even before modernist architecture took off, they saw this plainness as a virtue.

I think that feeling of transcendence is something that a lot of liberal kids feel is lacking from their native culture, which drove them to abandon it. They have a desire to import cultures they feel have more "vibrance" than their own-- or maybe build a new one that will have it. In a way, I really can't blame them.
>>
>>136484323

No I want to be on the same platforms with left tards. More segregation is just playing the same game as libs. Social media access needs to be guaranteed by the courts and legal system.
>>
>>136501178
I kind of think that the places of worship a culture designs reflect their soul more than anything. If they decorate it lovingly, scrawl it with illustrations of their myths, frills and dynamic lighting, it shows that they care about things beyond just having food to eat. They've thought about their shared destiny.

If they're willing to set it up in a shitty gas station, maybe decorate it with some nasty nylon tapestries and thin carpet, then it shows that's about how far they care about their own existence. They've given it no other thought than that. "OK fine, life has value, now get out of the way of the TV, and hand me my beer! Stop blocking me off from my distractions!"
>>
>>136500471
Actually it does, because it gives us an even playing field. Left-wing media brainwashes countless and is not going away, so the second best alternative is even playing field.
>>
>>136484323
>Koch brothers
Great. One more thing to have to keep an eye out for in the war for everyone's heart, mind, and soul.
Always remember anons. The left is the thief. The right is the murderer. They are representative of not only our left and right brain hemispheres, but of the sexes. Neither extreme is correct. Where was Christ at on the day of his crucifixion? Who was on his left and his right? Whom did he say would join him in Paradise for accepting him? I speak answers in questions so that only those who are meant to learn, will. If you wish to enhance your brothers and sisters in this battle, then anons who understand will do the same. Good luck my friends.
>>
>>136501943
The Japanese aren't considered very religious, but their shrines are fucking awesome.

They're for damn sure not going to set up a shinto temple in a condemned 7-11.

It's not about belief, it's about how much you're willing to sacrifice to put on the pantomime, "this is what life means. This is what it's worth."
>>
>>136502419
Another thing about protestant places of """worship"""-- they're very often judged, in the eyes of the practitioners, not by the craftsmanship or the care put into it, but by how *expensive* the materials used to build it were. "Be sure to be generous, so we can show Bumfuckle County we can afford the BEST faux woodgrain vinyl siding for our baptist church!"

I'm not a libtard but seriously, protestants, suck. I wish I'd been born into a catholic family.
>>
>>136502851
Anyway, my point with this screed is... It's going to be incredibly pointless unless you can give people a REASON to use it over other services. Not everyone, not even conservatives themselves care enough about politics to replace Facebook with a place that will almost exclusively carry "conservative" content.

If you want this to be more than a cute diversion, you need to tap into the soul. You need to give people what they're really lacking. Facebook probably serves the same role in a lot of people's lives as the church did generations ago. You exchange information and gossip, talk about the relevant cultural fiction (nowadays it's shit like Harry Potter and Rick and Morty) etc.

You're going to need to tune your algorithms to make people ENJOY the time they spend on the site, make it fulfilling, rather than just forcing them to spend as much time as possible.
>>
>>136484356
this, wayne's been spamming like crazy lately
>>
>>136484356
Reign that shit in Norbro!
>>
>>136503352
An example of a way to do this is to involve people in the creative process, rather than just making people blind idiot retweet-and-like-machines. Have things like the old Newgrounds portal, where it had ways to detect unpopular content that had a few people who REALLY liked it, which might not have been given a chance. Give people a chance to possibly promote an "underdog" or something. Make it more like a collaborative thing rather than a consumer-provider model.
Thread posts: 145
Thread images: 20

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.