[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When will /pol/ admit that we have responsibility to care for

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6

File: refugees.jpg (45KB, 400x320px) Image search: [Google]
refugees.jpg
45KB, 400x320px
When will /pol/ admit that we have responsibility to care for refugees from Africa?

No one chooses to be a refugee. No one chooses to live in poverty.
>>
>>136482853
They're niggers and they need to stay in their nigger created shit hole of a continent.
>>
Wrong.

Quite a few "refugees" choose to become refugees because it's profitable.

Just look at the refugees who come here, they get houses faster than anyone else, and they can even choose what kind of house they want.
>>
Everything we do in life is composed of choices.

I find people who are unwilling to accept self responsibility dangerous. It's like those people on the highway that speed and make some dangerous maneuver that some normal driver has to avoid in order to prevent an accident. Those people put their own lives in other people's hands because they refuse self responsibility.
>>
>>136482853

They actually do choose that.
>>
>>136482853
You didn't present an argument to rebut.

A baseless assertion isn't an argument.
>>
File: 1441033120509.png (436KB, 833x620px) Image search: [Google]
1441033120509.png
436KB, 833x620px
>>136482853
lol ok sure
>>
File: 0383cfa4cb3e58d8.jpg (90KB, 700x697px) Image search: [Google]
0383cfa4cb3e58d8.jpg
90KB, 700x697px
>>136482853
>No one chooses to be a refugee.

>your country sucks because your countrymen arent able to evovle
>want money and shit
>leave family and children behind, so he can go to Europe to get gibs
>register yourself as refugee
>tfw you did not choose to be a refugee
>>
i live in poverty and chose to live like this

checkmate. defund the UN
>>
>>136482853
Whether or not it's they chose to be nigger leeches is beside the point.
They have to go back.
>>
>>136483371
>i live in poverty and chose to live like this
You only have 2 dining tables made form Nazi gold?
>>
>>136482853
Everybody has a choice. So many people think that their lives are out of their hands, and when shit happens its not their doing.
They did choose to be a refugee by leaving their country. They make the choices that lead them to poverty.
People just can't accept that they are responsible for their own lives.
>>
>>136483480
>swiss people are rich meme
we're not dude. the middle class doesn't exist here anymore. we've been destroyed just as effectivly as any other cucked euro nation
>>
>>136482853
Sage this slide thread
>>
File: merchantborder.jpg (143KB, 661x719px) Image search: [Google]
merchantborder.jpg
143KB, 661x719px
>>136482853
Our only responsibility is to our own race and nation. That means we don't let in hostile third world cretins.
>>
Leaving instead of staying in order to fight for the betterment of your homeland is the definition of choosing to be a refugee.

No one chooses to be retarded, though.
>>
>>136483603
Sorry. 80% effective tax rate will do that.
>>
I will admit that when there stops being 53 other countries in their continent that they could settle down in rather than coming here.
>>
We already did 250 years ago. Checkmate, scientologists.
>>
File: weshallsee.gif (758KB, 268x200px) Image search: [Google]
weshallsee.gif
758KB, 268x200px
>>136482853
You are as stupid as the britbongs that are bending over for paki cock. Of course they choose...they made the choice to leave their shit hole clay and seek gibs. You are definitely a retard...possibly inbred.
>>
>>136483656
our tax rate is far lower than that. its not taxes that are murdering us, though it doesn't help, its globalism. enjoy your chink over lords though
>>
These people had 100+ years to figure it out. I don't fell sorry for these "refugees".
>>
>>136483496
They just want the free shit.
>>
>>136482853
i idnt chose to take them in
>>
How many times are you going to make this faggot thread, faggot?
>inb4 404
>>
File: double bird.gif (793KB, 160x160px) Image search: [Google]
double bird.gif
793KB, 160x160px
>>136482853
Welcoming 5 billion people in to your country is not a fucking solution to THEIR problems, it's masturbation for the sake of YOUR own virtuousness.
>>
>>136482853
You can choose to stay and fight or to flee like a faggot and be a refugee. So yeah you have a choice. Also sage for shit thread.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.