[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Counter propaganda

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_9664.jpg (431KB, 1242x1710px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9664.jpg
431KB, 1242x1710px
So recently I saw this idea on /pol/ and I'm gonna make an experiment with it at my college, I'll print hundreds of flyers with feminism counter propaganda and I'll try to distribute then all around the campus. But there arw two things I'm worried about. First, what are the messages I should print in the flyers, I'd like to listen your ideas. Second, the reaction this is gonna cause, the feminist at college of course will get triggered and this may cause them to "protest" and make some big deal about it, how do I stop this from happening?
>>
>>136481726
>this may cause them to "protest" and make some big deal about it, how do I stop this from happening?
You don't stop it. You make them throw an even bigger fit until they explode.
>>
>>136481726
>feminism counter propaganda
>what are the messages I should print
American intellectuals.
>>
>>136481726
You'll have to form some kind of judo.
Have your counter propaganda related to how your target group (in this case, feminism) over-reacts with ridiculous protests to perceived slights.

This way, if the protest, it proves your point. And if they don't protest, they are left seething.
>>
File: 1502125598595.jpg (497KB, 1242x1710px) Image search: [Google]
1502125598595.jpg
497KB, 1242x1710px
>>
>>136481726
Holy shit anon don't distribute them that's pathetic and possibly social suicide, just hang them on walls and be done with it
>>
>>136482868
>Holy shit anon don't distribute them that's not what a normie would do, just hang them on walls and pretend you're a libshit sheep. I guarantee it will totally make people like you.
>>
>>136481726

>W-we h-have a-a r-right to exis--

Hold it right there kiddo. No one is forcing you to race-mix, in fact, your racism probably stems out of the frustration that you cannot even get laid by members of your own race, that's why you keep dwelling on /pol/, preparing your little shitty memes to fight the race war instead of finding yourself a girlfriend - you are pathetic.
>>
>>136481726
Are you the UIC guy?
>>
>>136481726
pissing off people for no reason won't get you anywhere , use your time better
>>
>>136483214
And every nigger in the room clapped
>>
>>136483214
I'm guessing you're a shitskin! No history, no culture, low IQ and fuck all to be proud of!
>>
File: Jesus.png (1MB, 1215x925px) Image search: [Google]
Jesus.png
1MB, 1215x925px
>>136483214
It's actually so laughable to me that there are people here who think that willingly race mixing is the same as genocide. When it comes to being systemically exterminated, White people really do need to check their privilege there.
>>
>>136481726
I'll have a giggle but it will be your social demise. This is why you're still a virgin.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.