[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

In Defense of the New pro-LGBT+ Bill 89

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

File: peterson.png (221KB, 467x350px) Image search: [Google]
peterson.png
221KB, 467x350px
So there is this new bill in Canada that makes it illegal for parents to go against their child's gender identity. People are worried conservative parents will lose their kids for not wanting them to be transgender Thing is this can also be used against Liberals who force transgenderism on their kids. My parents tried to get me to be transgender although they didn't push it very far. One of my friends moms wanted him to be transgender so she secretly gave him female hormones in his food. Another person I know tried to make their son gay and for threatened to disown him if he didn't go out with a man for prom. The female hormone case is actually going to court soon because he's sueing her for it. Point is that when this new law passes it will be used by both Conservatives and Liberals
>>
>>136480301
>My parents tried to get me to be transgender although they didn't push it very far. One of my friends moms wanted him to be transgender so she secretly gave him female hormones in his food. Another person I know tried to make their son gay and for threatened to disown him if he didn't go out with a man for prom.

Really?
>>
>>136480301
Links to sauce pls.

Also thank fuck I don't live in Canada. America is insane enough.
>>
>>136480301
Holy fuck, Canada, this is not right, this is starting to get like sugarcoated sharia-law
>>
>>136480557
Yeah it's literally in court right now since the guy whos now 22 says it made him shorter and grow permanent manboobs

>>136480666
Here'

http://www.ontla.on.ca/web/bills/bills_detail.do?locale=en&BillID=4479

But here's a rundown

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zp7tCUMVFYo
>>
>>136480889
I mean links to the hormone poisoning and attempts to make their sons faggots. Canada needs a fucking purge.
>>
>>136480301
fuck off shill. This is obviously just trying to garner support for this obvious trojan horse. OF COURSE it is going to attack conservative parents - why else would the corrupt liberals try and push it?
As you have just alluded to TRYING TO MAKE A CHILD TRANSGENDER OR GAY IS CHILD ABUSE, and is already fucking illegal.
This is so fucking obviously a trojan horse it's not even fucking funny.
If you really do know someone who put hormones ecretly in their child's food, then that person should be in prison IMMEDIATELY. That's about the worst neglect and abuse ive ever heard of. Trying to surreptitiously change somebody's sex without them knowing? That's fucking poisoning.
>>
>>136481162
But if I show you which court case it is you could identify who they are. And that's giving away peoples identity on the internet. It's some guy i go to university with.
>>
>>136480301
I don't think it should be passed. If normal kids in liberal areas (i.e. cities, most of the time) are being indoctrinated in places like schools and other public places, they will abuse the law against their parents (who, since they know better, won't be able to do anything besides convince them otherwise). Those in non-liberal areas (i.e conservatives) will have parents with the power to stop their degeneracy. But then again, the passing of this law will race us faster off of the cliff and might knock some sense into people once a lot of damage is done.
>>
>>136480301
>Point is that when this new law passes it will be used by both Conservatives and Liberals
No it absolutely fucking wont be you utter retard. that's just the thin end of the suppository.
>>
>>136481259
Dude! I just told you they are going to COURT for it. The parent might to to jail or face a fine.
>>
>>136480301
A little perspective here.

Do we agree that you won't get rid of faggots anywhere soon?
>>
>>136480301
The kid will be found to be racist and sexist and will be forced to change his sexual identity.
>>
Ok.

They completely overextended here.

Hormone therapy it's dangerous and the results are far from optimal, this it's the one in the lifetime chance to at least slow it down.
>>
>>136480301
Yeah, it could, thoretically, but you know thats not how its going to be enforced. Furthermore parents can convince their children who don't really get it to parrot whatever they need to get the daughter the single mother of a son wanted. Also, there is too much pressure from outside sources for any confusion or misunderstanding to default to indicating transsexualism.
>>
>>136480301
This is fucked. A law for child abuse.
>>
>>136481868
It's human experimenting.
>>
>>136481603
yeah so its already a crime. So saying this law is being implemented to prevent a crime that is already recognised in law, and currently being prosecuted, is why im calling you a shill, leaf.
Because i assumed anyone actually thinking that would have to be aware of the obvious fucking confliction in it's very existence.
If it is currently a crime, it doesnt need a new law to stop it does it?
If this law isnt to stop that crime (which it isnt because that law already exists), then what is it really to stop?
Oh look, it's another liberal law introduced to punish traditionalism and promote degeneracy under cover of being good for everyone...AKA A FUCKING TROJAN HORSE
>>
>>136480889
Dude what you posted nothing to do with transgender shit
>>
File: 1498702249736.png (504KB, 638x810px) Image search: [Google]
1498702249736.png
504KB, 638x810px
>>136480301
LOL Cancuckistan is already fucked. We need a GREAT NORTHERN WALL!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0MS4E4Nf48
>>
>>136482428
It does, it's the medical risks of hormone therapy and sex change operations, it's to extreme.

It should be regulated.
>>
This happened in Canada in the last two or three years eh? Same with Europe. How and why did the west completely lose its mind? I never thought twice about Sweden, Germany, or Canada until recently.
>>
Just fuck my country up desu.
>>
>>136483541
>I never thought twice about Sweden, Germany, or Canada until recently.

This is why the west is completely losing its mind. There's no one to stop the radical leftists, who are just a small minority in actuality.
>>
>>136483541
>>136483792
That is, you answered your own question.
>>
>>136482564
wtf how many fags would actually move to Yellowknife?
>>

get in this tweet thread guys sargoy gave me a platform and I am going to war with these kikes!

https://twitter.com/Jezuit_Leader/status/894611129120542722
>>
wow, someone just rake us Leafs already
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.