[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Trump TV!

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 9

File: Trump TV.jpg (208KB, 800x420px) Image search: [Google]
Trump TV.jpg
208KB, 800x420px
https://twitter.com/TeamTrump/status/894199731320127488

>Join @kayleighmcenany as she provides you the news of the week from Trump Tower in New York!

This will be the weekly real-news broadcast, officially sanctioned by President Trump. How does /pol/ feel about the president having his own nascent political propaganda channel to counter the false narratives of the legacy media?

>Thank you for joining us, everybody! I'm Kayleigh McEnany, and THAT is the real news.

btw, McEnany is "a former CNN commentator, who was regularly on placed on panels as the token lone pro-Trump voice."

source:
https://www.infowars.com/trump-launches-real-news-broadcast-fake-media-goes-nuts/
>>
Oh shit, TNN has competition now.
>>
>>136476672
It's a free country fag. CNN and the rest of the media are all propaganda machines controlled by a few handful, yet you cucks never complain about that
>>
American mainstream news sources are such an incredible joke that it's literally impossible that this is any worse than what we already have.
>>
>>136476672
oh my god kayleigh has a real job now instead of being the doormat at CNN?
>>
>>136478371
This & bump
>>
>>136476672
will there be memes coverage though?
>>
How is this worse than the relationship of the DNC and MSM?
>>
File: 1502037498418.jpg (96KB, 749x735px) Image search: [Google]
1502037498418.jpg
96KB, 749x735px
>>136476672
Hahaha i cant wait until this crushes the ratings of CNN and MSNBC combined Trump you absolute gift that keeps giving b.e.s.t.f.u.c.k.i.n.g.t.i.m.e.l.i.n.e
>>
File: 1481446730355.png (329KB, 641x790px) Image search: [Google]
1481446730355.png
329KB, 641x790px
>once a week
Wow it's nothing.
>>
>>136476672
>We have NPR already, though.
Iunno. Seems fair.
>>
File: 1463772542912.jpg (107KB, 1022x547px) Image search: [Google]
1463772542912.jpg
107KB, 1022x547px
>>136477058
>>
>>136476672
This doesn't look good to me and i don't mean it like every triggered liberal means it
this looks more to me like Trump either plans to resign or that he will leave office somehow, there were rumors of him winning that if he'd lose he'd do this because it was the plan in the first place, now i didn't believe it but every radio host or public speaker before getting fired did this, they prepped up their own network.
>>
The MSM and social media is actively purging Trump loyalists, and other right wing journalists. The Trump family has billions, let them put some of it towards fighting the media blacklist.
>>
File: mmooreburgers.jpg (24KB, 460x276px) Image search: [Google]
mmooreburgers.jpg
24KB, 460x276px
>trump tv

that's some retarded shit
>>
>>136482240
The opposite. What he is doing is running for election, this is his great innovation, continuous candidacy. He hasn't stopped campaigning, he hasn't stopped (I hear) raising money, "Trump/Pence Make America Great Again" is still active. This isn't a one year thing, its a sixteen year thing, his overall goal is to secure the job for Ivanka. Probably most of the reason he is doing it at all, Don loves his kids.

This is only possible in a system with a deranged and sensationalistic media that can't help itself of course. You think he is against the media, what he is really doing is making it all about the media because that is where he is strong. He is a smart guy but I'm surprised how difficult it is for Americans to see what his game is.

Leonard Cohen "You know the way to stop me but you haven't got the discipline".
>>
>>136484661
yes this, the man will campaign for the next four years, smart.
I can't begin to think of anyone who will voluntarily run against this.
>>
>>136485216
https://www.the-tls.co.uk/articles/public/trump-dynasty-luttwak/

"Even a developer very fond of fast food at its worst, and who enjoys boasting about his crotch-grabbing, is still a developer, who very naturally thinks in six-year blocks from site scoping to finance to design to construction and disposal, as opposed to the two-year horizon of American politics. That is why Trump registered his “Make America Great Again” slogan in 2010, six years in advance of his planned campaign, and why he is now focused not on the next mid-terms, but on the 2022 mid-terms, after his 2020 re-election, because it is only then that he can launch his daughter’s candidacy, while serving his own last two years in office."

I swear that this is the most plausible explanation for everything we see. Just can't understand why people still underestimate Trump, just go on Youtube and look at the election prediction compilations. Maybe he knows something they don't but they can't face it.
>>
>>136485920
>his daughters candidacy
Stopped reading there
>>
>>136486167
As it was the end of the sentence that isn't a problem. And get used to it. Don't you recognise on the job training when you see it? There is nothing mysterious here.
>>
>>136476672
Internet whore... STOP FALLING FOR THESE CUNTS!
>>
>>136485920
God I hope not, she's a liberal who still believes the "muh 76 cents on the dollar" lie.
>>
>>136476672
This ATTACK on the freedom of the press will NOT stand.

IMPEACH
IMPEACH
IMPEACH
IMPEACH
>>
File: image.png (1MB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1MB, 750x1334px
More REAL NEWS!!
HUGE:

HUGE NATIONAL MEDIA STORY - COLLEGE (19) CLIMATE DENIER TO WIN LOCAL OFFICE!!!
https://youtu.be/CHjpmxxyow4

NATIONAL MEDIA STORY - COLLEGE (19) CLIMATE DENIER TO WIN LOCAL OFFICE!!!

>>
File: image.jpg (65KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
65KB, 640x480px
>>136488004
HILLARY INDICTMENT UPDATE: COMEY LEAKS!! HUGE
>>
>>136484448
>>
File: CYBERTRUMP v.2020.jpg (281KB, 1707x2048px) Image search: [Google]
CYBERTRUMP v.2020.jpg
281KB, 1707x2048px
>>136485920
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.