[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do you hate progress /pol/?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: file.png (48KB, 918x392px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
48KB, 918x392px
Why do you hate progress /pol/?
>>
I had to ask for an academic reference when I was in my first year of university and the woman I asked told me to write it myself, because "you know yourself better than anyone"
>>
File: IMG_20170807_083611_01.jpg (63KB, 325x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170807_083611_01.jpg
63KB, 325x480px
>>136475788
Because why make students work for their grades? Academia has really gone down the fucking toilet.
>>
>>136475788
Probably one of those shitty gen-ed psych electives or something that don't matter. Can't believe people actually spend money on classes like that. If you're going to pay for expensive tuition, at least get something out of it.
>>
>Why does entry level require 3 year experience.

Because most of you dont learn shit in college.
>>
I had a dipshit ex telemarketing center employee professor who played us Thomas Friedman video clips and let us choose our grades at the end. I thought it was a ruse, gave myself a B instead of A+

In the same class there was a day when she encouraged every girl in the class to share their rape stories with like 90% being fake attention stories.

Most pathetic class ever.
>>
>>136475788

the real name of it is social corrosion
>>
>>136475788
I had a pretty cool intro philosophy teacher. The guy told us to vote on the grading system for our class to use.
>communism: everyone automatically gets a C. Can't achieve higher or lower.
>socalism: the people with the highest grades gets points taken away from them and distributed to the lowest graded people. It helps people who fail something due to misfortune but can be exploited by lazy people.
>capitalism: people graded based on merit of their work. There will be people getting low grades and some might be due to misfortune.
He admitted it wasn't the same as real world economics but was just an experiment to get us thinking. It sure got me thinking. Most of the class choose the capitalism route except a few Bernie supporters (this was back when he actually did have a chance).
>>
>>136475932
>you know yourself better than anyone
that's look good feel good bs. others outside looking in can have valid points of someone, because most people are filled with denial and would rather lie to themselves or excuse behavior than spend time bettering themselves.
this is why therapy exists.
>>
>>136475788
What's the point of even spending money if you can just "choose" to get an A in the class?

Almost sounds like a closeted scam.
>>
These fucking threads.
>Why does /pol/ this?
>Why does /pol/ that?
>What does /pol/ think about....
Ignore these bullshit threads you you fucking Muppets. And sage.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.