[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are women always so pro-refugee and left-wing?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 0

Why are women always so pro-refugee and left-wing?
>>
>>136475699
You posted this yesterday
>>
>>136475868
at least he didn't post a shitskin this time

(and don't forget to sage kids)
>>
It's a small minority.

My sisters friend came over for a birthday and at dinner it got a bit /pol/itical, and I didn't hold back on my opinions because I don't give a shit.

At first she was all taken back by my opinion, then started poking fun at me, trying to get me to change my mind. I kept to my guns and didn't budge.

Had sex with her a few days later.

Women just follow along with whatever.
>>
Those women are a small minority, but a majority in voting.

We saw with the 2016 election that a majority of women hate refugees
>>
>>136475699
Because women are debatably worse than niggers. Niggers can at least think rationally, if only primally.

Women can't think. Everything they do is irrational and they never make up their minds. I'm in biology, and I can tell you this is precisely because of an evolutionary mechanism designed so that they get the best possible mate. They have to be picky and shitty so that only the guy who is really determined/attractive/perfect for her to mate with becomes hers.

Tldr women are evolutionarily made to be retards and the entire society tries to hide this.
>>
>>136475699
Because they are biologically designed to go with the rest of the herd, they feel uncomfortable when they are not accepted by the herd, most are not brave enough to say no, they do all this for survival reasons. Giving non-married women the right to vote was a mistake.
>>
>>136475699
They are emotionally driven. To most girls and women "love" is far more important and real than it is to men. They have more empathy where as men tend to think more logically.
>>
1. They want to be fashionable and not rock the boat.
2. The remainder are Jew shills.
>>
STOP POSTING THESE SLIDE THREADS WITH FEET PHOTOS YOU FUCKING PAKISTANI SHILL

REPORT AND IGNORE THIS SLIDE THREAD
>>
Because women are ruled by emotion and are easily influenced by propaganda and images of child refugees and such and they're generally uninformed.
>>
>>136476181
She clearly saw you as a good prospect and wanted to fuck you bro. they are all like that around men they wanna fuck. I guarantee she goes right back to the herd mentality when you're not around.
>>
>>136476393
not true.. non-college-educated women vote in the 2016 elections:
All Non-white women- 81% Clinton/ 16% Trump
Black women- 95% Clinton/ 3% Trump
Hispanic women- 70% Clinton/ 25% Trump
White women- 34% Clinton/ 62% Trump

college educated women vote in the 2016 elections:
All Non-white women- 76% Clinton/ 19% Trump
Black women- 91% Clinton/ 6% Trump
Hispanic women- 65% Clinton/ 28% Trump
White women- 51% Clinton/ 45% Trump

Total: 54% Clinton/ 42% Trump
>>
>>136475699
It's too hard to for them to make their own opinions, so they just believe what they hear form any source. And you know what they hear
>>
>>136475699
Because they are jews of gender
>>
I think he sums up pretty accurate why women are more likely to manifest this kind of behaviour
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UxpVwBzFAkw
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 0

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.