[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Know which Jew to hate!!

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: woahsad.jpg (520KB, 1024x1081px) Image search: [Google]
woahsad.jpg
520KB, 1024x1081px
Not all Jews are the same. Religious, conservative voting Jews are a great ally to the right wing! The real problem is the (((them))) Jews. We have to make sure we know who is the real threat!!
>inb4 "ur a jewish shill kek"
>>
okay, but what's wrong with wanting them all in their own country?
they fought so hard for Zion, they should go there.
>>
>>136474005
Jews (in the end) will always side with other Jews before goyim
>>
File: image.jpg (68KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
68KB, 600x600px
>>136474005
>literally "greatest ally"
>>
File: 1502112143781.gif (554KB, 733x700px) Image search: [Google]
1502112143781.gif
554KB, 733x700px
>>136474248
They contribute a lot to the country they live in, but it would be unfair to wish that upon them, as plenty dont even descend from Israel, rather many descend from Anatolia.

>>136474316
Thats where a lot of their success can be attributed.
>>
>>136474005
I know a guy who's a super conservative Jew in the religious sense and he drops redpills on FB all the time, and continuously shits on Muslims. I don't know if all religious Muslims act this way, but there are definitely some out there.
>>
>>136474005
You merchant need to realize...
You are like Muslims...
You let your own do shit and never condemn them.

There is one, only ONE Jew that condemn (((them))) and that's brother Nathaniel and he is not even Jew now, he is Orthodox.
>>
>>136474709
If by that first part you are insinuating that I am a Jew, I am, in fact, a Catholic.
>>
>>136474005
Nice try, Chaim. All jews are worthless because when push comes to shove they will always side with their people instead of their country.
>>
File: 1494428580312.png (383KB, 558x568px) Image search: [Google]
1494428580312.png
383KB, 558x568px
nighjtong further to ssayther yorunghuenro
>>
>>136474005
Oh yeah. They're a great ally the way they vote to support Israel's interests over our own. Fuck off.
>>
>>136474578
so their nepotism has boosted the groups value of life. you make it sound like media corporations, banks and hollywood are the driving parts of economy in this country.
>>136474879
>Catholic
crypto-jew
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.