[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

SOPHIE ELISE IS NOT A RACETRAITOR

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 0001.png (2MB, 904x820px) Image search: [Google]
0001.png
2MB, 904x820px
Guys, the JEW director is the one who wanted the nigger, even though Sophie wanted her boyfriend to star in the video.

The girl is NOT attracted to niggers and has a white boyfriend.

Do not fall for nigger dreams or jewish lies.

The KIKE is the one to be shamed, not the girl.
>>
>>136464254
that faggots jumper is covered with dicks
>>
>>136464254
That's what I'm killing myself to say. The (((director))) is responsible. We need an ultimate thread to find this rat and fuck him up.
>>
File: 1502084916263.jpg (25KB, 337x492px) Image search: [Google]
1502084916263.jpg
25KB, 337x492px
>>136464254
is there no end to the heeb's treachery?
>>
>>136464254
>whiteknighting a coal burner

hahahahahahaha this is so fucking pathetic even for /pol/s newage r/the_donald standards
>>
>>136464254
That's not a jewish name, but here is the guilty one.
Director: Christian F. Schüssler
>>
>>136464254
So?
She only care about $ and the nigger otherwise she wouldn't have acted in this (((video)))
>>
>>136464254

She still did it, therefore she is also to blame.

Sage.
>>
>>136464254
she still made a song about adultery, she's still a degenerate
>>
you know she baited you retards. she used to be one of Norways most popular bloggers, but last months her clicks had declined dramatically, so she planned out some stunt with her manager to get peeps to talk about her again.
>>
>>136464531
Sounds German to me
>>
File: degenerate.png (219KB, 645x825px) Image search: [Google]
degenerate.png
219KB, 645x825px
>>136464254
>she is not a race traitor
FOR THIRTY SILVER PIECES SHE DID IT.
>>
>She dindu nuffin she was just a good blow up doll.
>>
>>136464885
this
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.