[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Trump, What is really happening.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: 20160607_danger.jpg (87KB, 678x503px) Image search: [Google]
20160607_danger.jpg
87KB, 678x503px
Well, it becomes more and more obvious by the day that the Borg has decided that Trump is unacceptable--American voters aside. There is now an overt merger of the neocons and the humanitarian interventionists. Call it Barack Obama marries Dick Cheney. That's what is happening. The German Marshall Fund has founded a new project called the Alliance for Securing Democracy, which looks to be a replacement for the now defunct Foreign Policy Initiative, which in turn replaced the Bush-Cheney era Project for a New American Century. The Alliance is co-chaired by Laura Rosenberger, who was a leading foreign policy adviser to Hillary Clinton's 2016 campaign and Jamie Fly, who headed FPI before it went to ground recently. The other members of the Alliance include David Kramer, former McCain Institute director, who shopped the Christopher Steele dossier on Trump's alleged Russian indiscretions to the FBI and the media, Bill Kristol, and Obama's ambassador to Russia Michael McFaul.One of the hubs of the "Trump as Russian Agent" meme is the George Soros-funded Organized Crime and Corruption Reporting Project, which is also funded by the US Government, according to Robert Parry. That Soros outfit was a prime source for hedge fund manager Bill Browder, who has been recently trotted out to testify in Congress on the Trump-Russia collusion.
>>
File: 36.png (491KB, 401x501px) Image search: [Google]
36.png
491KB, 401x501px
>>136460529
>>
Ha a morning bump. I want to see this expanded on.
>>
>>136460529
> The Alliance is co-chaired by Laura Rosenberger
>co-chaired by Laura Rosenberger
>Rosenberger
why am I not surprised
>>
What we are seeing is a merger of players who have always been on the same team but never in the same huddle and they're a group of "all-stars". A team like this, blending the foreign policy/neocon/anti-russia wing with environmental globalists who are savage to the core, is going to present those aimed at avoiding possible war with russia a major problem. These people want to, if not garner war with russia, breed a set of generations that are anti-russian and harken back to cold war american attitudes.
>>
>>136464391
This same group will also be the A-Team designed to keep the Russian narrative relevant over the course of the next several months and this is extremely dangerous from this angle:
I think the president is very vulnerable to removal and possibly trapped.
Unless Trump has Mueller fired he will be indicted on something (whether it's related to Russian collusion or not). And if he is indicted, calls for his impeachment will gain greater momentum. I can only imagine this would all take place before the midterm elections, possibly in the next couple of months.
Assuming Trump were to beat them to the punch and tries to have Mueller fired, I think an attempted coup will be set in motion. Now for all I know, Trump and his trusted generals (Kelly, Mattis, and McMaster) are putting on a very sophisticated show. These generals (some or all) may just be pretending to go along with such a plan, but it's hard to say.
If it's not for show, then the president has a noose around his neck and he has effectively been checkmated.
>>
>>136465469
On the other hand, in relation to the Mueller probe we have a distinct possibility of this turning up nothing and coming to a conclusion within the same timeframe mentioned above.Mueller may not be going after Trump as much as expected.
Alexander Mercouris over at The Duran parses a recent CNN report and concludes that the Mueller investigation is basically going no where.
CONFIRMED: Mueller Russiagate inquiry going nowhere, investigators ‘taking out private insurance’ against risk of lawsuits.
http://theduran.com/russiagate-inquiry-going-nowhere-investigators-private-insurance/
I'm particularly amused by the claim that the lawyers involved are taking out private liability insurance - despite being covered by the DoJ - because of fears that they'll end up being sued by those being investigated because there never was any "there there."
>>
>>136460529
fuckin ell dickhead learn how to use paragraphs
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.