[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Think hard on this

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 6

File: dying father and newborn baby.jpg (44KB, 634x475px) Image search: [Google]
dying father and newborn baby.jpg
44KB, 634x475px
Imagine this:
>You are a young man between 18-25 and newly married (nearing the end of the 1st year)
>You and your beautiful white wife just had a child too
>You start feeling shitty every day and go to the doctor
>Doctor says you are dying of a rare cancer or something you could not have prevented
>You will never be able to impart anything of intellectual or paternal value to your son
>Decide to write him a letter for when he starts to become a young man
>Your letter is short and around 1-2 pages long if it were typed and double spaced
>The rules for the letter are as follows:

>1. You can only impart one important nugget of wisdom to him that you hope he will use to navigate is way to fully becoming a man without you.

>2.It can be a guiding principal, a standard for him to live by or just one piece of advice you find important and want him to receive from dear old dead dad.

>3. It can be spiritual in nature, but you have to avoid the lines of a specific religion or political party

POL, what is the piece of wisdom you would surround your letter to your son to? I was asked the question, and I drew a blank because of the limitations, and because I was not able to reveal my power level, which is possible to do without including politics.
>>
>>136456480
>>136456480
Dear Son

1) It's 100% truthfully and non-ironically the Jews
2) have at least 5 kids
3) Remember, OP is always a fag
>>
>>136456480
>>
File: 1470761005690.jpg (176KB, 2040x1386px) Image search: [Google]
1470761005690.jpg
176KB, 2040x1386px
>>136456480
Do what you want
>>
>>136456480
>Be whatever you want.
>>
>>136456480

"If you don't reply to this post, your mother will die in her sleep tonight".

"P.S. the Game"

Love, Dad.
>>
1. multiculture is the best for the man kind
2. marry Achmad
3. Karl Marx was right
>>
>>136456706
These things are true, and number 3 is always true, but there can be no list. I don't mean to sound like a faggot, but in the letter it can be only one thing with reasons why, but there should be little to no back story. I decided my advice would be to marry a woman who shared my ideology and skin color. That advice would lead to more kids, more progeny ensures the race lives on, and then explain to him why it is paramount for our race to not only continue but grow stronger. Still, it begins with one single piece of advice for him to live by or to use to grow, so would my advice and letter really mean much to him during his formative years? IDK, especially being raised by a single mother or a woman that will remarry God knows who. Picking a single piece of advice with the criteria is difficult.
>>
Dear faggot kid, americans are literally retarded cuckolds who self project all their failures onto canada. They rail against the jews while sucking black cock and eating fast food garbage. Make sure to stay away from niggers, jews, and brown people, but especially americans since they are an amalgamation of all three. Love you.
>>
Please, I have come to Pol before with serious question regarding politics, religion family and combinations, and I have gotten answers that have really made me think and the people I propose the ideas to think. I unironically believe there are many pol users with high IQs, high EQs, a combination of both and many pol users with incredible wisdom from life experiences they went through or witnessed. I will be using the single pieces of wisdom and constructing the letters around them for a client. I came to Pol to give him the red pilled, right wing version of things to show that even when facing death we can be wise, loving fathers.
>>
"Use your brain and be diligent to make something of yourself (in that order!). Wirh former you will be better than 67% of mankind with rest of the 34%

P.s. I know that numbers dont add up, I told you to use the brain"
>>
Dear son,

Burn the coal, pay the toll
Traps are gay
On a long enough timeline niggers will always chimp out
>>
>>136456480
>just bee urself
>>
File: kek.jpg (16KB, 239x239px) Image search: [Google]
kek.jpg
16KB, 239x239px
>>136456706
>>
>>136456480
Skyrim belongs to the Nords.
>>
>>136457172
>becomes a transgender feminist
>>
"Praise Kek."
>>
>>136456480

The popular opinion isn't always right, people follow a leader like a herd of sheep follow a shepherd. Gain knowledge from every experience you have and what others share with you. You must know as much as you can to make decisions that are worth making.
>>
>>136457745
Finally, this is a halfway decent answer. As far as the jew answer goes, I could never use anything antisemitic, which is unfortunate because if I could I would tell my son that even if the Protocol of the Learned Elders of Zion is fiction, the jews still practice its commandments and they use medical, legal and educational positions to undermine our race and build an army or underling hordes to take us out with their human collaborators.
>>
>>136456480
One of the most fundamental questions you, like any other human on this planet, will ask yourself is this: "Why do I exist? What is my purpose in life?"

While it is hard to give a satisfying answer, I can point you in the right direction, and hope that you will have the same epiphany I had when I was caught between being a boy and being a man.

It's easy to tell what the purpose of a wolf is, simply by watching him live. The wolf's purpose is to hunt, to feed his family, to be part of his pack, to procreate, and then die. The wolf is an animal of course, and he acts on instinct; he doesn't have the freedom to determine his own destiny, like humans have, with their highly developed brains and their ability to form rational thoughts to guide their actions. But are you really that free after all? What is man's biological basis of life? You must only look at your ancestors, milennia ago. They served a very similar purpose, in fact it was so similar to wolves that we began hunting with them and started domesticating them as dogs. Men had to hunt, to feed their families, to cooperate in a group, and once their offspring was old enough to feed itself, their purpose was complete and they could die in peace, surrounded by fellow tribesmen who cared for them and who they've spent their lives with.

Times have changed though, and life is much more complex now than it was when we were living natural lives. But once you filter out all the noise around you, and ask yourself what truly matters in this life, you will again see those wolves and think of your ancestors. Remember who you are: you are a European male. You are a link in the endless chain of your ancestors, all of them men before you, who worked and served their purpose, so you could exist. You wouldn't exist without their efforts, and without you, their existence wouldn't matter. Strive to be like them, strive to be a man among men. Become what you are meant to become. Keep the chain going.
>>
>>136456480

Suffering is the crucible that generates progress.

Don't try to run from it.
>>
>>136456480

If you are old enough to read this and still care, it is clear my absence has ruined you as a person.

Stop whining and clean up your room.

Regards,
Dad
>>
>>136458483
Thank you. A good and serious answer
>>
>>136456480

Son, please know your feminine penis and boipucci are your greatest assets. Get on hormones immediately so you can transform yourself into a hot bitch.

Sincerely, Dad
>>
File: Based_GOd_YAS.gif (1001KB, 400x212px) Image search: [Google]
Based_GOd_YAS.gif
1001KB, 400x212px
"BasedGod is the future"
>>
>>136458639
This is a simple one, but incredibly sound
>>
>>136456706
fpbp
/thread
>>
>>136456480
>Dear Son,

>Hitler did nothing wrong.

Whether he takes it literally or it's just a compare & contrast with everything the world tells him either way it should have an impact if the son understands the importance and limitation of the letter and that the father wrote it knowing he could only pass on one piece of information or wisdom. The son would understand that if the father chose just one single thing, and it was that, there must be a reason for it and there must be something worth considering and would hopefully open the sons eyes to the deception, unfairness, and inequality in the world and would take steps to have the upper hand as he continued through life.
>>
>>136457226
Sweeden, yes!
>>
>>136459165
I am going to save this and transition it into something along the lines of that many parts of your rudimentary education will either be an outright lie or a lie if you count critical omissions as lies too.
>>
I have 6 good ones, Pol. I was hoping for 10. Can we hit 10 or is six going to have to work?
>>
>>136456480
You better not turn out to be a little faggot or ill crawl back out of hell and fuck you to death.
>>
>>136457420
Your family is gonna die
>>
>>136456480
Fack y faggot it's 2017. Just make videos for him. Like 1-3 every day for as long as you can. This isn't the past, this is possible tard.
>>
>>136457420
Right I must be projecting when I say it's legal to blow a dog in leafland now
>>
>>136456480
Dear son,

Now that you are a man I have some wisdom for you.
Never take a loan. The banks that will charge you interest on these loans have created the money out of thin air. It is theft.
The system of interest and goverments taking loans is what keeps them shackled.
The banks are the true masters of the world and the ruin of civilization, and the masters of the banks are the jews, the jews rule the world.

Diversity and mass immigration is something you must fight with every fiber of your being as these are the things that will destroy the west, destroy our race and lead to the kikes total world domination. Never forget this.

You must take a family and have as many children as you can, to keep our great family name alive and our race going.

I love you son, and if you like to suck cocks attached is schematics for a helium gas mask set up that will help you painlessly come and join me in hell.
Regards pop

P.S. Hitler did nothing wrong, don't believe the holohoax
>>
>>136458483
If I may critique your all inclusive leftist cultist kumbaiya garbage a moment
>He doesn't have the freedom to determine his own destiny, like humans have (except niggers)
>>
>>136459165
This is actually a pretty good answer.
>>
>>136456480
Dear son:
dominance hierarchies exist and they do so for a reason; reach the top of as many as make sense to you. you get to the top by working hard, by being naturally talented, and by having confidence in your ability while not getting overly discouraged by failure, which is the sting that accompanies all success. question things you don't understand, confront those you disagree with, and always be open to breaking down the walls of your current understanding to expand them--but only do so when it is truly warranted.
>>
>>136457940
This.
Skyrim belongs to the Nords!
Elves are all the same, all flash and no fury!
Always
When greeting a breton: What is it Breton trash?
when some wannabe alpha tries to take your place as the alpha male you yell at him, I will bathe in your blood.
When struck, you may only scream OOOF! AAARRRGHH! WOOAHH!
And always remember, Khajiits are all criminals who abuse skooma and moonsugar.
We'll meet again in sovngarde
>>
>>136456480
>POL, what is the piece of wisdom you would surround your letter to your son to?
A QR code to my youtube redpill list.
Yuri, cultural marxism, central banking, ww2 etc.

Then i leave safe with my metal stacks in them, he will figure out the code if he watches the video.
>>
File: 1498919874346-pol.png (115KB, 500x347px) Image search: [Google]
1498919874346-pol.png
115KB, 500x347px
1. Hitler did nothing wrong

2. Jews really are behind all the worlds problems

3. Traps are gay

4. Sage
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.