[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Palestine

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

Sand Niggers and Jews killing each other. What could be better?
>>
>>136456426
>t. antisemite edglord
go back to stomrfront, faggot
>>
>>136456661
Why you only point out antisemitism? I'm an Islamophobe too
>>
>>136456426
>What could be better?
Having killed each other off for good
>>
>>136456426

i hope the palestinians kill all jews and end the state of israel.

i stayed in israel for a whole summer in the west bank and the palestinians were much nicer than the jews. i was staying with palestinian christians.
>>
I m ashamed we share the homeland OP, Palestine means freedom and resistance to jews
What a faggot
>>
>>136456426
Another holocaust
>>
>>136456426
>what could be better
the Italian navy stops rescuing niggers in inflatables 2 clicks of the north African coast and let them learn to swim
>>
>>136456910
Yeah, but Israel is killing kebabs

See? It is a hard choice
>>
>>136457053
Well this isn't going to happen because my country pays 35 euros/day for every sand nigger so we are talking about many millions per day business.
Not mentioning they don't want to stay here but going in Germany France and so forth
>>
>>136456977
Oh great another 50+ years of jews being the victim we will never hear the end of it for generations to come.
>>
>>136457053
OP here

I'd rather shoot em and feed endangered species like sharks or dolphins than spend time making em learn to swim
>>
>>136456822
did you try to suck a jew cock, as well? Maybe this is why palestinians were nicer - you being a left wing faggot going in West Bank for the summer. Who the fuck does that, besides the most degenerate leftist faggot? You would be surprised how similar you are with half of the jews living there.
>>
>>136457382
Totally agreed. Holocausts has to be more subtle.

Like the heterosexual holocaust
>>
>>136456426

Serbs killing both, Israel rightful our clay
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.