[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bulimic Borderline Cutter Attentionwhore Starts A Cult

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: 1502104132001.png (667KB, 850x592px) Image search: [Google]
1502104132001.png
667KB, 850x592px
Dumb fucking attention-whore cunt whores her life out about how she relapses with cutting and bulimia on youtube. She wants to be an inspirational GURU for helping girls that cut and have bulimia and wants her fans to be part of her "Shanny Fanny Family" cult.
She plays happy music in the background when talking about her relapses and is making a patreon to sell her "shanny fanny" "family" merchandise.
She is in no place to be a mentor to mentally ill people, no credentials, and doesn't actually do anything to help anyone.
Its all an attention grab to boost her worth, shes fucking borderline or something.
Needs to be in a ward.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcE_Vp4v3HGXFT2JUlwIXQQ/videos

BEST PART, She got teeth donations to replace the teeth she lost from bulimia, AND RELAPSED AGAIN
>woopsie daisy, hope you shanny fanny family fans are here for me while im going thu so much :3
>>
Bulimia is a horrible thing. It's so revolting how it's been romanticized by the media.
>>
>>136455646
Like they are heroes or something, where in reality they are far worse than the average obese person, because they eat way more than an obese person BUT PUKE IT UP

THEY FUCKING WASTE IT ALL

THEN THEY GET TEETH DONATIONS AND DESTROY THOSE AS WELL
>>
Shanny struggles with eating disorders, self harm, and a myriad of other psychological problems that stem from a past of sexual abuse etc. her channel is supposedly about recovery but it's really just a series of videos about being super stressed & struggling & everything being so hard even though she doesn't f***ing do anything with her life. oh and also she fakes a lot of pregnancy scares even though she and her husband never actually have sex due to trauma from aforementioned issues. and don't forget the 70+ minute livestreams about how she can't deal with "haters & trolls" (typically people asking reasonable questions or making rational suggestions or offering constructive criticism to try & help her). they lived in her parents basement until recently when a sibling & her family needed somewhere to stay so they had to move to an apartment which seems to only be furnished by a folding chair, a weird old rocking chair, sparse but nonetheless tacky decorations, and of course many boxes of random crap that she is too busy being an #edwarrior to sort thru and unpack. Shanny had a GoFundMe for dental implants to replace the teeth she lost to her bulimia and yet she still binges and purges despite reaching like $40k in donations to get said implants. she refers to said b/p sessions as a "normal part of recovery", which may be for some people but is really just a bad example being set for her huge following of young impressionable girls she calls "Shanny Fannies" who supposedly are also on their own ~jOuRneY~ of *recovery & healing, self love, et al, idek. she doesn't really actually offer any valuable information on recovery, just does this cringey retarded pep talk videos every once in a while when she's not too busy #struggling and not doing anything with her life or actually seeking any kind of professional help. just watch a couple of her videos and you'll get the weird as f** vibe that lead me to make this post.
>>
>>136455125
I know "fanny" means "arse" in the USA but it means "pussy" in the UK...anyway, it looks like some Spiderman & Elsa-grade creepyshit, good work, anon!
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.