[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

COP ASSASSINATED IN RURAL MISSOURI, US

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: Story.jpg (56KB, 651x365px) Image search: [Google]
Story.jpg
56KB, 651x365px
Who did this, /pol/? This is a random area for a cop to be gunned down. No suspects have been identified:

>Manhunt underway, Clinton police officer dead in traffic stop shooting

> A man who shot and killed a Clinton police officer during a traffic stop late Sunday night was still on the run Monday morning, a report from officials confirmed Monday morning.

>Officer Gary Michael, 37, died from a gunshot wound after a traffic stop turned violent around 10:45 p.m. Sunday near the intersection of East Green Street and North 2nd Street (MO Highway 13).

>The report from the Missouri Highway Patrol said the driver of a Dodge Nitro got out of the vehicle during the traffic stop and started shooting. Michael returned fire, but the suspect managed to get back in the Nitro and drive away... Sgt. Lowe said there's no dash cam or body cam video available of the incident.

http://www.kshb.com/news/local-news/manhunt-underway-clinton-police-officer-dead-in-traffic-stop-shooting
>>
who cares. people die every day
>>
>>136454953
It's pretty rare for cops to be killed anywhere in the developed world (the US is a bit of an exception). A cop hasn't been murdered in Canada in something like 17 months; it's major national news when it happens.
>>
>>136455131
cool. doesn't change the fact that people die every day.

20 niggers probably got shot as i typed this. is there any reason for me to care?
>>
File: cops kill dogs.jpg (37KB, 432x648px) Image search: [Google]
cops kill dogs.jpg
37KB, 432x648px
>>136455131
Yeah, and Canadian cops aren't near the out of control thugs that American cops are. American cops have zero accountability when they fuck up horrendously or even flat out kill people, so it's hard for me to feel sorry when one gets shot. Live by the sword, die by the sword.
>>
Very good work, hope he shot the pig right in the face.
Oink oink
>>
>>136455719
Hey there Jamal. You out on bail?
>>
>>136454895
A guy named McCarthy. They just showed his picture on Fox.
>>
A nigger obviously.
>>
>>136454895
Assassinated is a bit of a stretch, don't really think cops really meet that criteria
>>
>>136455183
nobody cares that you don't care you fucking spastic
>>
>>136454895
>no video footage available of the incident
I can almost guarantee you that the cop here has done some illegal shit, the guy was having none of it and shot the cunt, probably in self defence, then bolted.
>>
>>136454895
>Clinton

Maybe it's a message.
>>
>>136456586
White male who has never done worse than a speeding ticket here.

Perhaps you should wake up and stop being such a cop worshiping dumb fuck. They will fuck you over in a heart beat if it means saving a cop buddy or themselves, but keep licking those boots!
>>
File: genocyber-51.jpg (76KB, 1621x1038px) Image search: [Google]
genocyber-51.jpg
76KB, 1621x1038px
I hope more cops are killed today. Fucking bastards.
>>
>>136454895
Probably a nigger.
>>
>>136454895
The dude probably had a warrant out on him or was on the run and the cop pulled him over. Not random at all. It's a traffic stop, not an ambush
>>
File: DGn1RWSVYAEqcTB.jpg (11KB, 292x389px) Image search: [Google]
DGn1RWSVYAEqcTB.jpg
11KB, 292x389px
"Here's the person of interest in the shooting and killing of a Clinton, Mo., officer overnight. POI is Ian McCarthy, 39"
>>
>>136454895
This kind of stuff is why i like the US : Despite being a first country with tons of agencies n shit, it still feels like you are in a western movie.
No wonder why Hollywood can make lot of action/thriller movies in the US with realistic plot.
>>
>no dash cam

What the fuck. It's 2017. I know Missouri is a poor state, but god damn.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.