[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

As a proud white supremacist, I am rather envious of what the

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: images (13).jpg (13KB, 496x270px) Image search: [Google]
images (13).jpg
13KB, 496x270px
As a proud white supremacist, I am rather envious of what the Jews have achieved. Are they in fact the ubermensch? I'm starting to doubt my volk, brothers. Should whites convert to Judaism to ensure the Future of our Race?
>>
>>136454497
Why dont the jews stop abducting european babies to make an attractive half breed jew race?
>>
File: act-il.png (307KB, 1297x848px) Image search: [Google]
act-il.png
307KB, 1297x848px
You should help make ISrael great again.
Join Act.il
>>
>>136455030
broken link
>>
>>136454949
Because white goyim, are on average, far more degenerate than Jews (and nearly other religion/race/ethnicity). Especially North American goyim. They're doing these white babies a favor by abducting them, putting them into the military and redpilling them on the dangers of Islam. Kys, dogfucker.
>>
>>136454497
your tax dollars fund israel all the time, how can you be jealous of the united states welfare baby?
>>
File: Guess Who.jpg (9KB, 258x195px) Image search: [Google]
Guess Who.jpg
9KB, 258x195px
>>136454497
>>
Go ahead and convert. But you might as well convert to Islam while your at it. Even if you convert to (((them))) they will still look down on you because you're not of (((their))) bloodline. So you get double cucked and fucking fucked again goyim. Shove that jewish dick-shaped schnoz down your throat and pay some shekels.
>>
>>136460225

of course they do
this isnt christianity where they accept any whore or druggie who walks in an shouts PRAYZE JAHESUS
Jews have standards. converting isn't going to instantly grant you success but it is a step in the right direction.
>>
>>136454497
Lol good luck getting accepted by the Jews. Jews know immigrants/outsiders completely destroy societys, why do you think they are shoving them down our throats?
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.