[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was Diana killed by the royals?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

Was Diana killed by the royals?
>>
Of course not.

She was just a stupid slut who fucked her way across Europe with multiple guys. She was literally insane. Ffs her own kids hadn't seen her for the last month of her life because she was more interested in sucking dick then spending time with her boys.

The way she was acting she was bound to fuck up somehow. The fact she died was a bit extreme but hey, get into a car with a drunk cokehead driving you're playing Russian roulette with your life.
>>
>>136454021
The truth at last

She was an embarrassment, only poos really liked her anyway
>>
>>136453141
so many slide threads these days
this board is under a leash
the trump campaign made the users pressure own the place
but now it's back to shit
sage
>>
Yes, to prevent racemixing with Muslims.

No one gives a shit about that mudshark, we hate her.
>>
>>136454074

Poos and fags. What is it with homos worshipping this bitch?

And I find it bizarre that almost all muzzies believe the Queen had her knocked off because al Fayed. Just shows how their brains work that they think that's even probable.
>>
>>136453141
Not like it matters, degenerate race traitor is dead.
>>
>>136454021
>>136454074
>>136454424
>>136454205
Diana did nothing wrong. She was pumped and dumped by charles and he cheated on her.
>>
>>136453141
ye. She was kidnapped by the royals. Wasnt she like 18 and he was 40 when they got married or someshit
>>
>>136456206
exactly she met him at 19 and stayed with him until she was in her 30s
>>
Tory Satanists, yes. Grant Morrison dropped some Green Pill on this issue.
>>
>>136456206
She was pretty much royalty anyway. Was already part of the aristocracy. When they married she was 20 and he was 33.
>>
>>136456655
she was used as genetic pump and dump because the royals are inbreed
>>
>>136454021
Prince Charles fucked around on her first, you dumb arselicking sycophant.
>>
>>136453141
Diana killed herself by perpetuating and encouraging tabloid culture.
>>
>>136454021
4 people in the car, the only one wearing a seatbelt survived
>>
File: fpbp.jpg (69KB, 800x850px) Image search: [Google]
fpbp.jpg
69KB, 800x850px
>>136454021
>>
>>136453141
No, driving in a car at high speeds is actually incredibly dangerous.
>>
>>136453141
Yes, her death was an occult sacrifice. Don't believe me? Well, at least look into it first, because you obviously haven't done so. The 'royal' family are devout cultists.
>>
Nah senpai

We did it

Now gibs back Norn Iron
>>
>>136456820
>blaming the man for sleeping around on a crazy drugged up slut

This is you dont have colonies anymore
>>
She was going to marry an Arab, so the royal family shined the brightest light invented at her driver, causing the crash. When that didn't kill her, they injected her with highly-concentrated saline. She wanted to escape the evil machinations of her twisted family, the depths of which must be seen to be believed.
>>
>>136454021

How much dipshits and (((the media))) think she's a saint lets you know what she was.

You're 100% right by the way.
>>
>>136453141
Kind of off topic but my father unironically believes when prince Harry was 5 years old the royal family murdered him and replaced him with another boy because he was being "too rowdy". My father also distrusts the Kikes and all other races. TFW you figure out your dad is red pilled.
>>
>>136453141
Not long before she died she was talking about Palestine and Israel, someone as popular as she was talking about the plight of people in Palestine, had to go.
>>
>>136460658
https://youtu.be/pucWT_YKJgA
>>
>>136453141
she was because she was about to oust all the pedos in there. uncomfortable truth --> death --> coverup
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.