[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Test

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: hey`mann;.jpg (1005KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
hey`mann;.jpg
1005KB, 2560x1440px
By the logic of the fabrication of the statement "if you're not white why are you even here on /pol/" you're typing what is actually proven here to be witnessed that within the term "racist" you're saying /pol/ as it's general, politically incorrect board, wouldn't accept other races from also rising up with you and your specific race in simple participation.

Like if I was a native guy postin said I was Elder Feather Head, but joke's on them I was a wise man I named myself.

Moreover, if there was a, white's only /pol/ board, it would be politically incorrect, for whites only. You see. Is /pol/?

Would you hate me if I said I tend to my own in my own created land, where the creator placed us originally, and we don't race mix, but we keep to our own as even you whites would want, thus we have fulfilled a true statement?

>Just as Aboriginals, so should Whites have RESERVES.

Doesn't Israel?..
>>
>>136452460
You responded quickly, based upon a negative neuron fire in your mind, thus instead of posting original feelings of thought exchange, you posted a picture, pulling a "let this say it for me" stunt, because you're, a bitch. And you fuckin know it chump.
>>
>>136452539
>>136452336
Yeah nah stop having a chimp out.
>>
>>136452814
Hey man, I would never have a chimp out. Like those odd folk down Chicago? Man, I definitely know my table manners. Even when serving bannock.
>>
>>136452889
Yeah alright
>>
>>136453144
I'm striken points to even Kokum and Mooshum over here. No alcohol involved ever we hate it. Feels illegal to us it hurt us you know, back then.. But that was the past..
>>
>>136452336
LURK TWO YEARS BEFORE POSTING

Of course /pol/ LARPs on making white ethno-states and preparing for DOTR, but this place is focused on the sharing of ideas without censorship even from those which would don't take part of the white-ethnostate.
If a nigger comes here and wants to be part of the discussion, he needs to take into account the rules of the place. "Lurk for two years without posting" being the most important one.
The importance of that rule is that in order to really understand what /pol/ is about you need to take a lot of time reading and understanding the world around you. From there when you already catch up with the basic knowledge of the board, you may share your opinion.

Also the sharing of ideas to and from people who are not white will only encourages the betterment of all races. If other races understand the jewish question and by their own reasoning find the same answers, then an alliance may happen. Alliance but not merging groups/racemixing.

The problem with jews and reserves is. Aboriginals have to be take care of, the niggers can't even produce enough food to keep themselves alive. It is more of a carrying them to remain alive.
While jews throughout history have been trying to fuck up with those who seek betterment of not only their race, but the human species as a whole. They are worse than niggers, because they corrupt the morals and ideals, just as a virus destroys your body. Niggers only leech and are useless, most of them at least.

Your lazy bait OP prove you are mostly a couple of weeks in here, once again. Two years before posting.
>>
>>136452336
Why are you so butthurt? This isn't Leddit faggot
>>
>>136453323
>LURK TWO YEARS BEFORE POSTING
I've been around longer than your 00 to 24 from east to west on your consistent basis alright there kid?

Now I know you could say, that it's freedom to post anything, and if race war is incorrect politically you can have whites dominate freely, but don't you see clearly now?

Look if every race had their reserve, and some died off, it is a simple as this.

"If every race went back to their original lands, and some died off on their own by their own people, then it is as written. We know some people of multiple walks of life may die due to a lack of knowledge. It's about trusting God in the end why would the niggers die off?" - Chief Feather Head

>>136453464
Hey man, I'm not angry in the slightest. I'm actually quite happy!
>>
File: LeechesAndCalculatedEvils.png (51KB, 581x394px) Image search: [Google]
LeechesAndCalculatedEvils.png
51KB, 581x394px
>>136453323
Capped the important bits.
>>
File: Memri_dc0b5e_6200876.jpg (50KB, 500x387px) Image search: [Google]
Memri_dc0b5e_6200876.jpg
50KB, 500x387px
>>136452336
>>136452336
I see what you're getting at, but it isn't quite right for the following reasons.

- Yes, /pol/ can be pretty racist if judged by current public orthodoxy. If you actually pay attention though the general feeling here is these races should take care of themselves just as we should. But that doesn't mean a mainly white forum is to be expected to hold discussions that cater to all races standing up against the powers that be, or that it should avoid potentially offensive language. Therefore asking why other races bother to browse here is a pretty reasonable question.
- On /pol/ being politically correct for whites only. Where does it say the term "politically incorrect" has to describe the content vs the opinions of people posting? People are largely white here and post things that non whites and pussies get offended.

Its clear to me through your scrambled, wooly logic that you are thinking like some kind of a woman, stop it.
>>
>>136453559
>kid
Graduated from the top of your class didn't you?
>>
>>136453559
Stop posting
>>
>>136453691
I already said if they had to be taken care of they'd die off and as for Jews they shouldn't be spoiling things into the mix I think I remember a rev of a two and nine or sorts..

>>136453745
If I'm posting something incorrect, that means, you would logically have to correct it no? Thus we are on politically incorrect, a nice paradox you see..

>>136453772
Not in this past time, but I feel like a Melchizedek..

>>136453838
http://vocaroo.com/i/s13BEKxdrvD8
>>
File: IMG_20170607_134257.jpg (62KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170607_134257.jpg
62KB, 500x500px
>>136454066
lmao what the fuck
>>
>>136454402
>http://vocaroo.com/i/s1ucH1qp00nq

Hebrews 7:13-17King James Version (KJV)

13 For he of whom these things are spoken pertaineth to another tribe, of which no man gave attendance at the altar.

14 For it is evident that our Lord sprang out of Juda; of which tribe Moses spake nothing concerning priesthood.

15 And it is yet far more evident: for that after the similitude of Melchisedec there ariseth another priest,

>16 Who is made, not after the law of a carnal commandment, but after the power of an endless life.

17 For he testifieth, Thou art a priest for ever after the order of Melchisedec.
>>
>>136454687
Here's one for the club..
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0to8qBGQ4B4

And I'm just sayin if I type here I cared about who's goin to make it or not within your walls..
>>
I do not think I'm cool..
I have not seen cool of this world, but where God is at work.
>>
>>136455031
The Christian Church is the united Church of God under Jesus Christ.
>>
>>136456135
If there are many in the divisions are they simply Christian and the Church is God's Church the home of those under Jesus Christ?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.