[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

BRITS UNDER ATTACK IN BRAZIL

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 196
Thread images: 25

File: anidiotabroad.jpg (446KB, 849x926px) Image search: [Google]
anidiotabroad.jpg
446KB, 849x926px
>be britbong
>decide to go to brazil
>forget that plebs drive in the other lane
>get lost
>end up in a favela
>get shot instantly

Don't take holidays in third-world countries, fellow Brits. There are savage people in these savage lands.
>>
>>136449171
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40847751
source
>>
>going to Brazil
dumb bitch deserved it
>inb4, its a fun place to vacation if you stay in the safe areas!
if the country you're going to is only safe in small designated pockets then it isnt worth visiting
>>
>>136449171
If you are that retarded to go to monkey land then you asking for it. Even tourist areas aren't safe from pocket picking and rape.
>>
>>136449171
I can't believe how many Brits are living in such a delusion that the rest of the world is a safe enjoyable place to wander around in.
>>
>>136449171
>go to brazil
first mistake right there
>>
>>136449171
she was looking for some Alabama Black Snake
>>
>>136449387
>>136449171
>>136449284

The last few years the British media has been non-stop glorifying the diversity and vibrancy of Brazil and its favelas.

People actually swallow the multicultural racemixing propaganda that Brazil represents and these are the consequences. Just another victim on the altar of shitlibs portraying low-trust, drug riddled, multiracial hellholes as good places.
>>
>>136449273
We have our own problems with foreign visitors getting murdered by local thugs. An Italian guy was shot dead a week ago during a robbery because he visited the wrong part of Little Rock, Arkansas:

http://katv.com/news/local/little-rock-man-arrested-for-murder-of-italian-tourist

>Suspect arrested, another suspect turns herself in for murder of Italian tourist

And we famously had a double-murder of British tourists a few years ago in Sarasota, Florida, after a local feral robbed and executed them. Not to mention the Australian lady murdered by a Somali COP in Minneapolis recently.
>>
When is Brazil going to ban guns? :^)
>>
My girlfriends friend is going to end up like this.
Shes always going on about how we should be globalized and how she wants to visit Zimbabwe
Straight up told her if she goes there she will either be gang raped, murdered, or both.
>>
>>136449387

Leftist mentality.
They think that everything white is evil and that everything brown is innocent and oppressed while it is in fact the opposite.
>>
UMA BRITANGNIA DELICICA
>>
>>136449284
Tourist areas are some of the most high crime.

In Copacabana there are multiple groups of armed monkeys that surround tourists on a bus or such and just rob everything on them. They call this tactic "arrastão" or dragnet.

Niggers in San Francisco are starting to do the same thing

http://www.sfchronicle.com/bayarea/article/BART-robbery-mob-was-waiting-and-train-doors-11133988.php

That's why I have no doubt in my mind USA will become another Brazil
>>
>Stupid bitch literally, actually, really, seriously decided to go to fucking BRazil
>Expecting any shred of sympathy from me

lol no, woman was a leftist. I don't care if leftists die, its not like they're people like you or me.
>>
>>136449171
Brazil seem like fallout IRL
>get lost
>get killed by enemy NPCs
>>
File: 1407945543983.jpg (112KB, 700x517px) Image search: [Google]
1407945543983.jpg
112KB, 700x517px
We have internet and dumb British bitches can't even read:
https://www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice/brazil
>Levels of crime and violence are high, particularly in major cities. You should be particularly vigilant before and during the festive and Carnival periods. Bank card fraud is common.

https://www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice/brazil/safety-and-security
>A number of tourists in Rio de Janeiro have recently reported robberies on the walking trail to the Christ the Redeemer statue.
>The most common incidents affecting British nationals are thefts or pick pocketing around Copacabana Beach, Ipanema Beach and the Lapa area.
>Don’t attempt to resist attackers. They may be armed and under the influence of drugs.

When they tell you on government site it isn't safe then you should probably think twice before going there alone.
>>
You mean a favela. She go full Sweden, she deserves it.

It's like to enter an American or Londonistan ghetto. you know they are called NO GO ZONES for a reason
>>
>>136449608

>Zimbabwe

Worst possible country to visit. The niggers still hold on to their "whitey is to blame for everything" shit there. You will legitimately be killed.
Your cunt is mentally unstable.
>>
>>136449712

It's hard to tell when in a country that looks like ghetto everywhere you go.
>>
>>136449583
>going to Florida
just as bad as going to Brazil really
>>
>>136449583
I was hoping that article would say what time of day it happened but it didn't. I'd bet $1000 it was at night.
>>
>>136449835

It's not. Actually it's easy a fuck to spot favelas. They aren't majority of any city.

Just like your ghettos, they have the typical buildings
>>
>>136449745
Yep, slap some fucking sense into her.
>>
>>136449712
>comparing UK with Brazil

Just look at the crime rates, and you see that a londonistan ghetto is more safe than any of your fucking cities.
>>
>>136449712
American Ghettos aren't no-go zones. We don't play that shit in the USA. We have sheriffs.
>>
brazil needs to be invaded and then culled
>>
>take vacation on rio de janeiro
>don't want to be killed
Brazil has really nice places to vacation.. but if you don't want to be killed STAY AWAY from Rio de Janeiro.. Rio is a fucking cancer no one here likes that motherfucking place
>>
>>136449955

No European would be able to notice that.
>>
>>136449986

Bullshit.
>>
File: Worst cities 2016.png (11KB, 308x421px) Image search: [Google]
Worst cities 2016.png
11KB, 308x421px
>>136449986
They ARE no-go zones, unfortunately. If you murder someone in an urban ghetto, the chances of being arrested are around 10%. The police don't even try to investigate, and they are reluctant to even VISIT many areas on patrol.
>>
>>136449171
this can't be right. only rayyciss, white, goyim burgers in the US do gun violence; remember?
>>
>>136449986
watch the wire
>>
>>136449973

Source? I doubt it. Even if this is true, it will not be in the future
>>
>>136450035
Save your bullets because Brazil is coming to you.
>>
>>136450107
No wonder if your country is full of mexican and nigger gangs.
>>
>>136449986
m8 come on
>>
>>136450107
Our rate of solving murders in the country as a whole is pretty pitiful
>>
>>136449955
Your country is fucking shit dude.
My aunt used to work at the Norwegian embassy in brazil, but she died of some African tier disease that goes around there because you people cant keep your fucking country clean.
Brazil is Indian tier shit country, and is rapidly de-evloping to become African tiered.
There is not a single intelligent reason to visit your shithole
>>
>>136449171
WTF would anyone go to Rio de Janniger on the first place? Sexual tourism that is. She was a degenerate and ended up being a victim of the system which people like her helped to create.

Nothing of value was lost.
>>
>>136450182
don't forget El Salvadorians who are now fleeing to sanctuary cities
>>
>>136449273
You mean like the US?
>>
Let's be honest, the only place worth going on holiday for us bongs is the Virgin Islands, Gibraltar, Hong Kong, New Zealand and Home.
I wouldn't even go Europe because they can't handle us drinking.
>>
>>136449663
you've just proved our niggers are smarther than yours.... you'll be way worse than us.
>>
>>136449171

Taking your daft arse to a 3rd world murder hole is nothing new to women. The number of pretty skinny girls I know who went to 'find themselves' solo in India, or whatever dump, is ridiculous and lends real credence to the idea that they're naive little babies when all is said and done.

What really takes the biscuit here though is that this bint and her fella took their three kids with them on their suicide getaway. How fucking irresponsible to you have to be to take children to the fucking favelas in fucking Brazil?

I'm sick of this attitude and entitlement that these idiots possess; thinking that the whole world is a nat geo documentary and that their virtue signalling and tolerance will grant them safe passage through savage lands. 'Oh these colourful and culturally vibrant people couldn't possibly harbour ill will towards me. I have a subscription to the Guardian and I voted remain!'

She's lucky they just shot her and didn't drag her and her kids off to be raped for days before being chopped up and thrown to the dogs.
>>
File: owlMo0I.jpg (153KB, 980x735px) Image search: [Google]
owlMo0I.jpg
153KB, 980x735px
>>136450236

Why do you talk like your country will not be full of these ghettos in the future?
>>
Brit: "Okay, who wants to vacation in a slum in a 3rd world shit hole where people get shot all of the time by 'off-duty cops'?"

Bong: "Oh, I do! I do. I always wanted to die a slow, painful death in a violent 3rd world shit hole. Especially in a slum. Thanks, Mom!"
>>
>>136450295
The US is overwhelmingly safe. The small pockets are the ghettoes, not the civilized areas. In Brazil it's the opposite.
>>
>>136450295
No the situation is reversed in the U.S.
>>
>>136450377

Brazil has lot of safe places. 90% of the homicides are concentrated in favelas.
>>
>>136450107
Better statistic would be how many get shot. Not everybody dies, but gang members often die when get shot, so we need statistics how many people get shot, since tourists don't always die, since they aren't targeted to be killed.
>>
>>136450432
this is bullshit and you know.
>>
>Rio de Janeiro

lmao, she asked for it, she claimed it. She screamed for it.

If she went to my city,she would love it so much that she would go back to the UK only to pack her things and move to Brazil forever
>>
>>136450465

Hmm... no. Countryside is safe in general.
>>
>>136450362
I'd say this is more a "retarded leftist female" thing than a Bong thing.

>>136450377
>The US is overwhelmingly safe.
Yeah I'll just pop into Detroit, or Chicago, or LA, or hell any of your major cities that have been reduced to zoos and see how I get on. Jokes on them I want to get shot, holy fuck i hate living.
>>
>>136450303
>can't handle us drinking
>omits Australia

Dad pls
>>
>>136450295
In some places yes. Any where it's 50%+ Black.
>>
>>136450474
>If she went to my city,she would love it so much that she would go back to the UK only to pack her things and move to Brazil forever

Its kinda sad how latinamericans always are trying to scape reality and think so high of their country... Is kinda logical too, they can't do shit to fix that mess, their countries are shit, puppets of USA who needs that region to be this fucked up.
>>
>>136450345
Because immigration to norway have been halted, and the rapefugees who are here wont get citizenship anymore.
>>
My aunt told me a story about two of her friends rented a car in Mexico and went for a nice road trip just exploring about.

They ended up getting held up at gun point and were stripped of all valuables including their clothes and then left in the desert. Miraculously they were able to hitch hike and get help.

They were extremely lucky to survive.
>>
>>136450618
Have an issue with reading comprehension?
>>
>>136450295

Only if you are some dirty leftist trash that enjoying vacationing to giant depressing metal jungles called "cities". You won't find many niggers outside the cities and you won't see a single nigger in our national parks which is the real reason you should be coming here. Niggers hate nature and that is why I fucking love nature.
>>
>>136449641
Kek'd
>>
>>136450780
Yes. I am retarded. Small gene pool on a tiny island you see, really fucks with my genetics a bit.
My favourite colour is ham.
>>
>>136449171
Same shit would happen in a Chicago ghetto probably....
>>
>>136450533
LOL
>>
>>136450715
Im not surprised, mexican society support that kind of shit, in fact they love it. You can't imagine how racist are these people.
>>
>>136449171
But now savage people also inhabit your lands
>>
File: 1492339022499.jpg (229KB, 1096x719px) Image search: [Google]
1492339022499.jpg
229KB, 1096x719px
>>136449171
We will destroy the Brazilian vermin just like we did to the argies.
>>
>>136450295
No, the US is only dangerous in small, designated pockets
>>
>>136449927
Considering it was fucking brazil it probably happened in the middle of the day with lots of people around just watching the scene and maybe filming with their telephones
>>
>>136449171
People that take holidays to third world shitholes deserve this
Natural selection
>>
quintessentialy uma delicia
>>
File: 82_big.jpg (61KB, 700x525px) Image search: [Google]
82_big.jpg
61KB, 700x525px
I have no sympathy for these tourists anymore. They should't leave the areas from pic related They go to favelas, they deserve it. I bet they're a bunch of leftists that promote gangs so nothing of value was lost.
>>
>>136450295
are you a racist?
>>
>>136450343
I am not a woman but I also love going to new countries and walking around alone. I shouldn't have to worry that the local nogs are going to rob and murder me, ffs. I hate this world and that acceptance that criminality is a normal thing.

We need to start arming a real world police and kill all the fucking criminal scum
>>
>>136450651
Brits can't handle our drinking
>>
>>136449284
>>136449273
Maybe if we all boycott it then they will starve or have a civil war or something.
>>
File: images_6.jpg (10KB, 298x169px) Image search: [Google]
images_6.jpg
10KB, 298x169px
>>136450107
>Memphis, Tennessee

I was there about a month ago for work.

It's like 95% white. Pretty quiet and nice. Friendly people.

I was walking by the bars at 3 am and everyone seemed down to earth.

That makes absolutely no sense.
>>
File: X5iq6dZ.jpg (368KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
X5iq6dZ.jpg
368KB, 1680x1050px
Not sure if I get a say in this considering that practically every Poor-two-geese hates the south-american monkeys.
>>
>>136450651
Lol to many outback backpacker incidents.
I thought about saving to come work in Australia but it sounds quite mundane doing the whole hostel thing etc, I've also heard people getting shafted after doing their work.
>>
>>136450618
>Yeah I'll just pop into Detroit, or Chicago, or LA
bad idea homegoy. big cities are bad, and you know to do a bit of investigation before you touch ground; specifically, meeting someone at the airport. take a jaunt to a primarily White state/city, and check out the east coast. sunny, yes humid sometimes, but you're always near water (pool, sea). the beaches off the coast of Maryland down to S. Carolina are very nice. In fact, you can meet up with someone for a stay a Kitty Hawk, Duck, Corolla, the Assateague islands, or Sandbridge; and have a blast.
>>
>>136450465
Funnily enough, I learned how to handle dangerous cities in South America. Now that we have African's, my avoiding getting robbed skills are very handy at home too.

Hooray, we all Africans now. Hopefully we can start bribing the police openly soon too. It's fucking annoying, if you're caught drink driving or you're driving really fast the fucking pigs make you go to court.

Where as a $200 donation would have saved everyone the headaches.
>>
>>136451197
Maybe if you made a half decent colony we wouldn't be having this thread.
>>
>>136450107
>Philadelphia isn't listed
it's a shit list
>>
Why would you go to a shithole like Brazil? Let this be a warning to people who think Brazil is anything but a nation of two-bit scoundrels and baboons.
>>
>>136449986
They arnt no-go zones but only a fucking idiot would walk through and area especially being white
>>
Hey, don't blame us, we tried to enslave them for a while but people were all like "muh feelings"

They fucked themselves up and now everyone blames us for it.
>>
>>136451339
if your street-wise skills are high enough, you'll be able to survive almost anywhere here.... but if you're naive like an american, you may be in real danger. Some areas are just no-go's for everybody... even the police.
>>
>>136450533
Well, you heard it here first lads: If you want to be safe and not get murdered in Brazil, go to the countryside where no actual people live.
>>
>>136450694

I have no reason to lie, Brazil is a blessed country to live if you have money, education and looks white (yes, you don't even need to be white, so even a Spanish like you can pass as white here, except maybe in the south but they don't give a shit about this). Speaking Spanish also doesn't help because everyone will think of out as a boludo but with money, everything works.

Avoid tourist bait cities like Rio, carnival season, the entire northeast and São Paulo and you'll do fine. Cost of living is really low.

Also, no Muslims. Our culture is so strong that after two or three generations at best, all their children will be praying Jesus in a Protestant church or listening to shitty funk music
>>
>>136451460
>only a fucking idiot would walk through and area especially being white

That sounds no-go zone to me.
>>
>>136451545
Yes yes, your country is a paradise, heaven on earth.

Fuck off and face reality, faggot.
>>
>>136451545

Welcome to Brazil, here you get robbed as soon as you put 1 foot out of the airport.

Don't forget to wander into a favela or not even the police will help you, god save you.
>>
>>136450651
You drink poofy little half pint "dollar pots"
>>
File: 1488644458395.png (292KB, 467x431px) Image search: [Google]
1488644458395.png
292KB, 467x431px
>>136451545
>all their children will be praying Jesus in a Protestant church or listening to shitty funk music

probably both.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=205JgygwgIM
>>
>>136451508
Sadly that's all of Latin America, even Sucre in Bolivia has some crazy fevela areas and they're rural af. Chile too surprisingly, the biggest slum/no police zone I encountered was Panama city.

The poor taxi driver had 4 whitey's in her car in an area the police won't go near, she was terrified. I was drunk!
>>
>>136451687
Seriously, who on earth would go to Brazil?
Apparently Portugal's very nice. I may visit one day (promise I won't trash the place up like my countrymen do).
>>
>>136451758

Oh you've heard Portugal is nice?
You've heard wrong.

The only place worth visiting here is probably Lisbon (you know, the only city everyone knows)

Hey, at least we don't have favelas.
>>
File: images (67).jpg (18KB, 427x344px) Image search: [Google]
images (67).jpg
18KB, 427x344px
Thank God this will be the last leftist year for this country.
>>
>>136451545
>Our culture is so strong that after two or three generations at best, all their children will be praying Jesus in a Protestant church or listening to shitty funk music

Hahaha it's so true
>>
>>136449171
Why don't Europeans just visit Japan.

In Japan, it is perfectly safe for tourists to be lost.

Drunk salarymen even have no problem falling asleep on the street and can still wake up with their wallet intact.

Heck, some of them even sleep dead drink on the local train station and still wake up with their wallet intact.

Not only that but in Japan, you can walk out of your house anytime of the night to head to the local 7-11 or vending machine if you are thirsty or hungry no matter if you are male or female and not have to be paranoid.
>>
>>136451914
Don't be delusional.
You're not bad because of refugee acceptance.
You're the ones acting like refugees in your own country.
>>
>>136450465
I have to go to central brazil in dec cause my gf lives there. What is the crime like around places like Ribeirao preto? any advice before I go? This will be my first time - I also don't speak portuguese aside from typical greetings etc though I do look brazilian (brown hair/eyes and tan). I'm hoping to keep a low profile and avoid interaction with the locals
>>
>>136451906
You mean there are places in Portugal outside of Lisbon? :/
Surely there's some nice comfy bit on the coast where you can just relax. I'd rather absorb the local culture than trash shit up in the city.
>>
File: unnamed (3).jpg (27KB, 470x313px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed (3).jpg
27KB, 470x313px
>>136452018

>delusional

Nigga, leftists are the main reason for this rampant violence in poor neighbourhoods, gommies created shit laws.

Thank God, 2017 will be the last leftist year for Brazil simce decades
>>
>>136449171
i used to own an appliance store. stoves fridges etc. i did my deliveries after hours, mostly to black areas. Went into the heart of the nigger squatter camps. Never had a problem. I think tourists are just extremely stupid and soft targets. I am sure if a person living in rio wanders into a favela chances are fuck all will happen.
>>
>>136452068

Oh yeah, on the beaches, most if not all times people only hang around in one side and the other side is easy to go to.
So you can just chill there without people being annoying.

In the area of Portugal where I'm currently at there are no blacks, no immigrants, the streets are clean, feelsgoodman.

But don't go to Porto, like, really don't.
It's pestered with blacks and trash.

>>136452177

If only 2017 was the last year for Brazil itself...
>>
>>136452059
Ribeirão Preto can be a very nice city. I've been there one or two times while on the road... Just don't act like a tourist showing off your expensive phone and etc.... and don't be fooled... people you'll know you're a gringo just by the way you walk. we have a special radar for these things.
>>
>>136450295
I would say yes when youre talking about cities since you can't carry a gun. If anyone visits USA I'd say go midwest, not shitskin infested west/east coast.
>>
>>136452279
thanks mate
>>
>>136452379

Oh yeah, about the phone thing: literally never take your phone out of your pocket with people around you in Brazil.
>>
>>136451560
Not the same thing.
No-go zines are zones police refuse to go.
>>
>>136452059

Ribeirão Preto is a okay city, safer than most big American cities. Crimes rates are like in the USA: niggers killing niggers

You look like a smart guy and you know the drill, don't act as a tourist (the city isn't a popular international tourism route so it's easy to keep a low profile) use normal cloths (don't use that soccer t-shirt), follow your girlfriend's advices being a woman she knows when, where and how to avoid trouble, specially at night.
>>
>>136449986

Literally the exact same thing happened in America a few years ago.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/northamerica/usa/9161871/Florida-holiday-Britons-who-took-wrong-turn-shot-dead.html
>>
>>136449835
>It's hard to tell
Holy shit you first worlders are so sheltered you might as well live in another reality. It's hard to feel sorry for these retarded tourists getting rekt.
>>
>>136449171
>Trusting in Waze in Rio
>>
>>136452177
>Thank God, 2017 will be the last leftist year for Brazil
It really won't, it's a nice delusion though.
>>
I hate British tourists, the media depicts them as intelligent but they talk so slow and are dimwitted.

Fat, stupid, and loud. Every single British person that asked me for directions always asked me to "talk slower"; a country filled with inbreds.
>>
>>136449273
So America is out then?
>>
>>136451508
>if your street-wise skills are high enough, you'll be able to survive almost anywhere here
Except you never know when a nigger with a gun will be hidden next to your car waiting for the right time for a kidnapping-rape.
>>
>>136452059
You'll eat crumbs with ants butt, a special dish of Ribeirão Preto. Uma delícia!
>>
>>136450303
You come drink here some salmiakki vodka, if you survive good.
>>
It is time for Brazil to become multicultural!

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2017/feb/03/uk-fund-scheme-refugees-move-asia-latin-america
>>
>>136453117
Into archive
https://archive.is/dkLIB
>>
>>136452909
Bullshit the post.
>>
>>136453134
GET A JOB!
>>
>>136453117
Honestly I think it would be hilarious to find out what would happen if the favelas were flooded with islamists
>>
>>136449273
DESIGNATED SAFE POCKETS
>>
>>136452909
Seems like the exact same situation for me with burgers. In fact, the people you described are literally the stereotype of the burger tourist. Especially the fat, stupid and loud. Uncanny description.
Where do you live anyway? From the way it sounds, it seems like a shithole.
>>
>>136452950
rare
>>
>>136453117
>spending 30 million pounds to bring poor violent people to a poor violent country
Just how quintessentially British can you be?
>>
File: np.jpg (21KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
np.jpg
21KB, 600x600px
>>136452950
>>
>>136453147
British tourists are extremely loud
like all the stereotypes you give our tourists are reflected in your own
>>
>going to Brazil and not dressed in kevlar to the point in which you cannot move
S M H T B H F A M
>>
File: BARBARA-SPECTRE-STAR-OF-SATAN.jpg (33KB, 350x391px) Image search: [Google]
BARBARA-SPECTRE-STAR-OF-SATAN.jpg
33KB, 350x391px
>>136451960
not for much longer
>>
>>136450052
What places do you recommend? Is there a good website with reliable recommendations?
>>
File: 1477116150177[1].png (886KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1477116150177[1].png
886KB, 900x900px
>>136449273
>can't wait to see brazil
>it's beautiful rainforest
>diverse population
>fantastic culture and landmarks
>get to brazil
>arrive at hotel
> check in at receptionist
>tell her that i'm going to be back late because I can't wait to explore
>"Sir, we can't guarantee your safety more that 20 feet in each direction outside the hotel, after that you may get shot and will be robbed"
>tell her what a bigoted policy. diversity is strong in this country
>get mugged shot and raped to death 25 feet from the hotel
>pic related, my last social post before leaving the hotel
>>
>>136453342
lol I love collegehumor.com
>>
File: 1456118252984.jpg (80KB, 640x539px) Image search: [Google]
1456118252984.jpg
80KB, 640x539px
>>136453369
Those that go to the USA are often the rich types, poor, loud, drunk Brits go to Spain/Canary Islands.

Nice try lying though, you've been caught out. Don't try it.

>>136453286
You will become multicultural and submit to Allah! Inshallah, Mashallah!!!
>>
>>136453406
Flakvest, helmet and rifle with 5 full mags minimun for safety in any shithole country, to be more sure about safety remember shovel, water, water purification tablets, handgrenade and m72law just in case.
>>
>>136450237
It's the place we've heard of. What are better places?

Besides she wasn't in Rio, but in some "resort" 90 miles away.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c84x6ZZwHT4
come home white men, we are nigger free
>>
>>136451906
>implying the entire country isn't beautiful as hell
Maybe you should go outside, plenty of good vacation spots in Portugal if you're into nature and shit.

>Porto is pestered with blacks
We say the same thing about Lisbon and Amadora lmao. I see black people like once a week or so. Gypsies however are plenty, final solution to the cigano problem when?
>>
>>136450337
Ours are descendants of those who were caught and enslaved in Africa, the losers among the Africans.
>>
>>136453666
>Amadora
Um no sweetie it's spelled Andorra* x

Okay sweetie? x
>>
>>136450436
So you think she was hit by a stray bullet?
>>
>>136452569
>>136452462
Truly appreciate the advice guys...
I'll do everything you mentioned.

>>136453004
haha I've seen the ants man that shit looks twisted but im keen to try anything that won't kill me
>>
>>136451339
The advice from the Brazil government someone posted above said to pay off the robbers not try to avoid it. So maybe that's what happened.

The old advice for traveling in such countries was to wear a "money belt" to avoid pickpocketing. Maybe not safe advice any more.
>>
>>136453666
you guys get a lot of monkey immigrants to poortugal? is there free travel agreements, free immigration laws etc between you to? do they act like dindus or do they actually hold real jobs?
>>
>>136453642
The whiter the better. Simple.

>>136453736
not much different from ours... but from other places from Africa, I suppose.
>>
>>136452732
>http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/northamerica/usa/9161871/Florida-holiday-Britons-who-took-wrong-turn-shot-dead.html
but, on balance; there is only so much we can do about the inherent "Youth, Teen & Juvenile" problem-children.

The leading cause of deaths in the US are "gentle giants", "people just turning their lives around" and "great kids who dindu nuffin"
>>
>>136452569
>follow your girlfriend's advices being a woman she knows when
Fucking what

What garbage advice is this
>>
File: Nigeria Fried Chicken Capitol.jpg (6KB, 278x181px) Image search: [Google]
Nigeria Fried Chicken Capitol.jpg
6KB, 278x181px
>>136453342
>>
>>136453998
I think they hold jobs. I honestly haven't had enough contact with black people to really figure out, but I've honestly seen a lot more white waste of resources smoking the ganja at subway stations than niggers being dindus.
Gypsies are our dindus I guess, the only people who defend them are 100% bleeding heart swede level cucks or people who've never been mugged/scammed by one.
>>
>>136451508
Pretty much this, I walked through some pretty shitty areas in Argentina drunk at 1am but I wore a national football shirt and looked like a poorfag student

Dress/drive like a tourist and you'll be robbed like a tourist
>>
>>136449583
hell your cops murdered an australian too :P
>>
>>136453940
>haha I've seen the ants man that shit looks twisted but im keen to try anything that won't kill me
don't waste good money on expensive chocolate-covered cock roaches, because they taste exactly like just a regular cock roach.
>>
>>136454313
Just really curious about the immigration from brazil you guys might have, being an ex colony and all. Since UK gets a shit ton from old colonies, due to the commonwealth and all.

Also in Ireland, all the brazillians I've ever met held bs jobs servers and couriers and dealt drugs on the side (with the excuse of a "study" visa for english lmao), is that a stereotype over there? Maybe you guys get the better share of the monkeys?
>>
>>136450231
if I have your country on high regard at something, its law enforcement, emphasis on enforcement, down here, police are plain shit, and judges even worse
>>
>>136454702
I have higher standards, Peru. I often complain about the standard of US drivers, but it will never be as bad as Lima.
>>
>>136454512
I'm not so sure immigration is as easy as it is with EU members, there were talks about free passage and whatnot between previous colonies but I'm not sure that got passed or scrapped.
Generally I think people "dislike" brazilians because their accent either sounds annoying or hilarious, some more close minded communities think every brazilian girl is an escort, hilariously enough there's 2 brazilian escorts living in my apartment building and people usually figure any high class luxury car parked her is one of their clients.
>>
>>136453877
nah they probably stopped the car to steal it and anything valuable within, they glared at their faces, resisted or didnt react immediately (left the car and them keys), niggers shot in revenge
>>
>smart brazilians want to get out of monkeyshitland
>first world people come to "visit" negroes here

She deserv it.
>>
>>136454512

>Also in Ireland, all the brazillians I've ever met held bs jobs servers and couriers and dealt drugs on the side (with the excuse of a "study" visa for english lmao)

Is this banter? Show your flag. 99% of Brazilians in Ireland are college students
>>
>>136451906 / >>136452260
lisbon - a nice place. It's the niggerville of our country.
>>
My family lived in Brazil for a while(dad was some top-tier boss at a big international company). Anyway we lived pretty glammy and the contrast was fucking huuuuuge. Had body-guards whenever we travelled outside our home. Our car was like a panzer-wagoon, if you shoot a RPG the car wouldn't even move. I meet some cool dudes and one of my dads assistant took me out to a night club and bought me a escort. It was fucking good times and have many great stories.
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-08-07-12-34-18.png (393KB, 800x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-08-07-12-34-18.png
393KB, 800x1280px
>>136452260
Check the big circle in Lisbon, "immigrant" or lisbon tourism shill.
>>
>>136456337
Even with money Brazil is a deep shithole. Is going wrost an wrost.

We have so much potential, all kinds of natural resources, good climate, land and no big natural disaster, but we still a shihole. The biggest problem here is the people. Kill all the people and Brazil will be big, bigger than anyone. Even brazilians hate each other. We are cancer for ourselfs.
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-08-07-12-41-49.png (319KB, 800x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-08-07-12-41-49.png
319KB, 800x1280px
>>136451906
>We don't have favelas/slums.
Kek
>>
>>136456785

I don't think we are going to be worse. I've never seen right wing so strong like these days.
>>
File: 1438476202631.png (98KB, 600x500px) Image search: [Google]
1438476202631.png
98KB, 600x500px
>>136451042
why doesn't your gov just carpet bomb those favelas? it's that simple
>>
>>136456858
>Amadora
See, I called it.
It's an isolated case though.
>>
>>136449171

Get the fuck out the Malvinas, faggots. It's our antarctic resources.
>>
>>136457103
Still believe that only Bolsonaro will be able to fix all?

Will take more than 3 generations if we starts now.
>>
>>136457195

No it isn't. Please don't kid yourself monkey boy.
>>
>>136457195
>Isolated case
My ass.
http://www.vortexmag.net/os-10-bairros-mais-perigosos-de-portugal/2/
>>
>>136452296
Midwest is pretty boring tho tbqhfamalam. If someone wants to visit US cities, I'd just help them find the white areas. There's a ghetto in every major US city and just know where that area is to avoid it.
Like in Atlanta the ghetto is west of the airport and around turner field. There is another nog population center in the I-20 corridor east of the city and in Stone Mountain. Nogs are found downtown near cnn|world of coke, and the rest are disbursed throughout the city but not heavily concentrated anywhere in particular. The north half of the city is mostly white, and nice
>>
>>136452260
Looks like someone lost a girl for a brazilian migrant.
>>
>>136449663
Man, USA (actually the entire Europe) , with the multi-culti Antonio Gramsci leftist propaganda is going full steam into huebr way of life. Be smart, stop this nonsense now or it will your demise. Our Leftist government (20+ years of it) fucked us real time. Dont ever let this happen to US.
>>
>>136449547
British media is fucking retarded, BBC for example is pure garbage a waste of money for the cable tv companies down here. Brazil is the living proof that multiculturalism and all the left wing policies have failed.
I bet they just go to our ghettos to do documentaries so they can take lots of drugs and mongrel or black cock during their off time.
Rio de Janegro State has colapsed this year the State has ran out of money and all the people employed by the State is not getting their paychecks, from pensionists to active people.
That's one of the proofs that the State controllling everything will never work and before any leftist retard comes and point that was corruption fault, all the fucking corruption started with those working or in control of the State, those who by the way were all from leftists political parties.
Less cops in the streets, people starving and going homeless will increase even more the crime rates.
>>
>>136449691
Underrated post.
You deserve more (You)s.
>>
>>136450432
Man, be real. I live in Republica de Curitiba, wich is one of the best capitals of Brazil, and even here is absolutely not safe. We cant take a walk in the city at night because of the fear of beeing robbed. They are spot on right.
But US and Europe, be warned, Brazil is the warning signal of what multi culti means in the future.
>>
>>136450715
Thats kinda hot. Like was your aunt stripped completely naked? Is she a blood relative? Got any pics of her?
>>
File: ica.jpg (65KB, 620x465px) Image search: [Google]
ica.jpg
65KB, 620x465px
>>136453940
>>136454501
Farofa de bunda de tanajura. Uma delícia!
>>
Brazil has the ultimate "are you white" test.

Go to brazil & wander off protected areas, if you get robbed or assaulted it means you are seen as white.

>Be white in brazil
>Get robbed/assaulted (at least)
>>
>>136452260
My friend made Porto out to be the place where all the degenerate westerners end up after doing the camino de Santiago
>>
>Coming to Brazil without a native to guide you

why are women so dumb
>>
>>136457734
Only 3 of those can be considered proper slums or favelas, and no surprise they're mostly near Lisbon and are occupied by niggers.
>>
File: peace.jpg (68KB, 960x684px) Image search: [Google]
peace.jpg
68KB, 960x684px
>>136463074
>>136457734
Also gonna mention that we're pretty peaceful and "crime free" overall, a lot of the places in those pictures aren't the shithole they're made out to be and unless you're a full blown yuppie or a retard nothing will happen.
>>
I never understood people who would travel to South America. Stupid liberals who think spics are human.
>>
File: fv.jpg (48KB, 450x600px) Image search: [Google]
fv.jpg
48KB, 450x600px
>>136464117

hummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm sweetie ... our native american admixture is too small to be considered spics

you should call us mongrels instead
>>
>>136453558
>Jimmy Numale
>posting on /pol/
>>
>>136464279
Spic is short for Hispanic. It has nothing to do with native admixture. For example, spaniards and the Portuguese are spics
>>
>>136450107
Mental how all these cities have a higher crime rate than my country as a whole
>>
>>136465250

but the most associated people with the term are mexicans, who look like native americans
Thread posts: 196
Thread images: 25

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.