[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Good short document on Freemasonry

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: n_HH6dX8.jpg (30KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
n_HH6dX8.jpg
30KB, 600x600px
Check it out, surprised it's not banned yet on jewtube.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lo7e8FVMR3o
>>
>>136446892
https://www.hooktube.com/watch?v=Lo7e8FVMR3o
>>
>>136446892
>freemasonry is 100% jewish
Retard.
>>
100% Jew created.
>>
TY
>>
>>136446892
>Open video
>"Freemasonry is 100% Jewish!"
>Close video
You got scammed, OP.
>>
Obviously, it's not 100% Jewish, it was 100% jew created and idiot goyim joined its ranks unknowingly.
>>
>>136446872
we all know about the upcoming eclipse, as well as the kek nebula that was found a little while back

what nobody seems to be mentioning is that the brightest meteor shower in recorded human history is happening 5 days from now

bizarre coincidence? or another astronomical sign to add to the growing pile?

seems to me like someone or something REALLY wants us to be paying close attention

anybody know what sort of astrological/esoteric meaning meteor showers have?

all spoopy shit notwithstanding, this is interesting in and of itself.

here's greentexted article and sauce

>There is going to be a meteor shower on 12th of August, 2017. According to astronomers this will be the brightest shower in the recorded human history. It will light up the night sky and some of these might even be visible during the day. This meteor shower is being considered as once in a lifetime opportunity as the next meteor shower of such kind will be after 96 years.

>The Perseid meteor shower, one of the brighter meteor showers of the year, occurs every year between July 17 and August 24.

>The shower tends to peak around August 9 13. The best time to view the Perseids, and most other meteor showers, is when the sky is the darkest. Most astronomers suggest that depending on the Moon’s phase, the best time to view meteor showers is right before dawn.

>The Perseids can be seen in the Northern Hemisphere. Look between the radiant, which will be in the north-east part of the sky, and the zenith (the point in the sky directly above you).

>While you can easily see a shooting star with the naked eye just looking straight up, the table below shows the exact direction of the Perseids from your location.

>The Perseids can be seen in the Northern Hemisphere. Look between the radiant, which will be in the north-east part of the sky, and the zenith (the point in the sky directly above you)

http://www.physics-astronomy.com/2017/07/get-ready-brightest-meteor-shower-in.html#.WX_x8IjyvIU
>>
Yea, I'll be hiding in my house that day and the 21st on the Black Sun eclipse.
>>
>>136449280
>Catholics are jews
Typical Mormon.
>>
Lmao, you seriously think Catholics own Jews? You are fucking braindead.
>>
>>136450627
Such irony from a heretic.
>>
Silly to think that Catholics/Jesuits are the ones secretly in power, the Jews bought them too. Way too much evidence pointing that Catholicism was infiltrated by crypto-jews.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.