[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Australia will dominate the world this century. Once America

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: images (2).png (3KB, 240x176px) Image search: [Google]
images (2).png
3KB, 240x176px
Australia will dominate the world this century. Once America balkanizes and Europe is in flames from jamal and mohammad, Australia will be the only White Nation left with any real power. We will annex New Zealand and South East Asia, reinstate the White Australia Policy, deporting all gooks, chinks and shitskins, green the desert and start breeding programs to fill the new fertile lands of the desert and colonize these newly conquered lands. White refugees of Europe and America will be accepted, our white population will boom. Chinese and Indian economies will crash due to no demand for cheap labor, European and American GDP will crash, the world will be relying on us, our economy will explode. Due to a revival of Nationalist Socalism after the disasters of Europe and America, Australia will give birth to a scientific, mathematic, philosophical, historical and artistic renaissance the likes of which has never been seen before. Eugenics programs will be put in place, evolving our race, ensuring the dominance of Australia. Due to such huge technological leaps The Solar System will easily be under our rule by 2100. A new spiritual consiousness will also be reached, based on the teachings of the Prophet Adolf Hitler who put in words the will of eternal providence, we will ascend to a higher spiritual state, coming closer to the creator.

Mark my words and here my Prophecy; Australia is the future of the Aryan Race.
>>
>>136444600
Nope that's china
>>
File: FXJ151993[1].jpg (23KB, 372x248px) Image search: [Google]
FXJ151993[1].jpg
23KB, 372x248px
>>136444600

>Australia will dominate the world this century.
>>
>>136444600
Nice fantasy cunt wad. Instead in this century we will see a white genocide in every one of our nations and no one will do a thing because us whites have been cucked beyond recognition.
>>
you guys have more uranium deposits than every other country combined, you should already be a fucking world power

even if your government are hippy faggot tree huggers like our and you dont want to use nuclear power you could have still sold it to america during the cold war and make fucking trillions
>>
>>136444704
I can verify that these 'people' have been completely suppressed. We give them extra welfare by default, so they sit around all day huffing petrol and doing krokodil.
>>
>>136444600
卐 Sieg Fucking Heil 卐

Fuck you op you JEW NIGGER, NZ is that land of the free, australia is a fucked peice of nigger shit that should be nuked.

To many niggers and chinks there. at least here our government knows 2 wongs dont make a white.

Mother fucker. i hope you die of aids cancer and judaism. put you in a fucking concentration camp along with the rest of them.
>>
File: 1492065356973.png (56KB, 919x737px) Image search: [Google]
1492065356973.png
56KB, 919x737px
>>136444600
>>
>>136445702
fuck off you stupid faggot
>>
do you think australia can beat china in a war?
>>
>>136444600
Admirable patriotism but I don't think so sweetie
>>
File: asian_opti_1.jpg (341KB, 2048x1362px) Image search: [Google]
asian_opti_1.jpg
341KB, 2048x1362px
>>136445702
>too many chinks in Australia
sure thing sheepfucker
>>
Naw, physical white genocide won't happen. Too many people waking up. Coundenhove-Kalergi could possibly happen though. Italian warships have begun patrolling the ocean near Libya to stop rapefugee boats which is a good start though.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.