[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's with Spanish music dominating the United States charts

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 7

File: Screenshot_20170807-031855.jpg (669KB, 1439x919px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170807-031855.jpg
669KB, 1439x919px
What's with Spanish music dominating the United States charts all the sudden? I've never seen this much of a influx of music in my life.

/pol/, do you have an idea?
>>
Your country is gonna be a ghetto like Brazil or Mexico soon enough. Thanks to cultural appropriation, USA is dead
>>
>>136443207
You are most correct poo in loo
>>
>>136443207
desparando
>>
>>136443207

This.
>>
>>136443207
Is there any way of reversing this, and what caused this decline in America?
>>
>>136443207
>>
>>136443054
1 song mate

did you forget Ricky fucking Martin anyway or are you under the age of 18?
>>
>>136443054
more spics means more spic music on the top its simple science. whit people are the only ones who dont listen to their own music because they have an innate biological need to submit themselves fully to the might of minorities. as it should be.
>>
>>136443054

get used to it... soon it'l have more of a banghra vibe to it
>>
>>136443314
Either build a wall or have more white babies.
>>
>>136443054
Trying to pander to and the increase of Mexicans.

Even the commercials on TV/Radio are geared towards those brown critters.

Also,
Spanish=/=mexican
>>
>>136443054
better than nigger music?
>>
>>136443314
Stock up on guns and get ready for the race war. No "le based spics" they must be eliminated along with the niggers. Every last juan of them.
>>
>>136443314
It's jews trying to have another bolshevik revolution. You ever wonder if these cunts really power trip over being "chosen" and think that they have to overthrow anything that is against them with outrageous degeneracy. All while keeping an ethnostate that doesn't reflect any of the propaganda it pushes on the rest of the world.
>>
>>136443468
nigger music and mexican music is the only thing playing on any station, it's main priority, in my belief, is to influence the youth to think that degeneracy is correct. it's sad, but that's the new America.
>>
you know the answer spics have been running rampant in this country and most of them have zero desire to learn English.

Its gonna take decades to fix this shit even with trump in power
>>
>>136443468
At least in rap you can kind of understand what they're saying. Spics could be singing about how they're going to kill all white people and we'd never know.
>>
>>136443207
even in the worst slums and favelas on the planet they still shit into toilets so what does that say about you?
>>
they're the only people listening to mainstream radio anymore
>>
They got the Trump bump, it won't last long their people are just chimping out.
>>
>>136443054
>look, it's more shitskins dancing around in nigger clothes and promoting degeneracy
What a surprise.
>>
>>136443667
some rap is good, but it's mostly converted into "mumble" rap. that's where the "BBC" meme comes in. white girls are only into blacks because of how their culture is, and if their culture is only mumble rapping, smoking dope, sex, then that ends up making the white girl believe that's the way to go. and this is happening in masses, not just 1 or 2. I'm from the south, where this happens the most so.

there's a Greek proverb for this, I cannot find it.
>>
yeah, noticed it too. mainstream media is in general strongly influenced by modern latino and black culture.
>>
>>136443920
Just the kikes pushing their agenda because trumpf is racis
>>
>>136443054
This literally happens every summer
>>
Please, no more despacito, anything but more fucking despacito.
>>
>>136443054
Literally just because Justin Bieber sung english on it. And I'm pretty sure they're from an American territory.
>>
>>136443970
trump is a kike-lover though, nothing he says should be relevant and that actually applies to all politicans. they are just a distractions from the REAL problem. we don't need a government.
>>
>>136444169
not really a slide thread, but ok
>>
File: Music industry.jpg (16KB, 205x150px) Image search: [Google]
Music industry.jpg
16KB, 205x150px
>>136443054
It's called channel stuffing. Music industry jews bribe people to play ethnic music to fake popularity, then a trend starts, and the goyim fall in line. Race mixing 101.
>>
>>136443334

Or J-lo, Enrique etc. Op is obviously a bambino.
>>
>>136443556

But the musicians are Puerto Rican/Leafaggot.
>>
The reason is that r n b is cheesy, rap is anti-romance, and white music is frigid and undanceable. Theres your reason. G'bye!

P.S. I do like Lady Gaga club remixes and I was a fan of Rap metal and Nu metal when it was a thing so
>>
>>136445591
Yeah or payola
>>
>>136443698
Slums dont have plumbing and only upper scale favelas do so STFU
>>
File: 1501725670596.jpg (75KB, 1024x526px) Image search: [Google]
1501725670596.jpg
75KB, 1024x526px
>>136447028
And neither do these sorry I didnt realize who you were talking to
>>
>>136443314
if its brown flush it down
>>
DES
>>
>>136443054
That is not a new thing.

USA has always had a fondness for latin music

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_number-one_Billboard_Top_Latin_Songs_from_the_1980s
>>
>>136443314
>any way of reversing this?
Getting a Nationalist/Fascist into power and removing them all.
>what caused this decline in America?
Short answer: Jews
Long answer: Marxist Jews fled to America in the 30s and set up shop, infiltrated our education institutions and began peddling nonsense like "diversity is our strength"
>>
>>136443054
White Americans are going to be in for a very rude awakening when they realize they're not going to keep their comfortable, safe lifestyle they're used to with the new, diverse America they'll find themselves in.
They deserve what's coming.
>>
File: browns.jpg (83KB, 648x454px) Image search: [Google]
browns.jpg
83KB, 648x454px
>>136443632
you're not going to fix it mate, it's over
>>
>>136443054
I'm American, and the Mexicans have a big enough population now that when they all listen to the same music, it's on top. The Mexicans, like most other 3rd worlders, all listen to the same stuff, unlike white people who seem to be the only race that isn't a giant hivemind.
>>
i like this mexican band, though.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7h2ryr_uUEs
>>
SÍ, SABES QUE YA LLEVO UN RATO MIRÁNDOTEEE
>>
File: foodstamps.png (974KB, 954x746px) Image search: [Google]
foodstamps.png
974KB, 954x746px
>>136449139
what about niggers as the spics slowly collapse the welfare systems and take over government, the shock of no more white guilt and gibsmedats
>>
>>136443054
As a radio presenter, maybe I can give you a somewhat informed opinion.

Foreign language tracks have always had trouble breaking into English-speaking countries. They don't get airplay and they barely flicker up on the charts. Around the world, however, chiefly in Europe, foreign language tracks do really well - by that I mean: songs in German do well the continent over. So do songs in Spanish and sometimes French. The German charts do contain the odd Spanish track, and Italy has been known to enjoy German tracks. European nations enjoy each other's music a lot, but good luck getting through to the UK, say.

The last foreign language track to do well here was Gangnam Style. Other foreign language tracks at Number One include Livin' La Vida Loca and Rock Me Amadeus. With Despacito, it sparks an interest in Latin pop and an unknown part of the industry for English-speakers (internet hype has a lot to do with it). Suddenly people are taking notice of songs from people like Enrique Iglesias, who's had success here singing in English, and his native Spanish tracks. Case in point, his song Subeme La Radio got remixed with English verses (but kept the Spanish chorus), and has done very well here. Remixing Spanish tracks with the odd English is a gateway to this part of the industry.

America has always had a keener interest in Latin pop than us (insert le 52% face here). You've got your own chart just for such music.

I don't know if this will stay for good, though
>>
File: white lol.png (25KB, 597x421px) Image search: [Google]
white lol.png
25KB, 597x421px
>>136443054
You're 53% white and dropping

What the fuck do you think?
>>
>>136449847
TENGO QUE BAILAR CONTIGO HOY
>>
File: american school.png (2MB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
american school.png
2MB, 900x1200px
>>136443054
It's a mystery...
>>
>>136451069
And you are 0% white. Calling the kettle a nigger?
>>
Latin Chad: grown up in a poor bario; taught that the words have consequences and to fight for his's own hand
White singer: grown up in suburbs; taught to smile politely

Latin Chad: has a big friendly family - abuelos, padres, tios, primos, sobrinos. Photos in tabloids : AWWDORABLE!
White singer: His mother divorced three times. Photos in tabloids : 6G divorce BILL!

Latin Chad: smells of testosterone and feromones
White singer: smells of semen of his producer

Latin Chad: high on the perfect columbian cocaine
White singer: high on speedball

Latin Chad: tells the girl that he loves her more than anything in the world and never lies
White singer: tells the girl that he respects xer
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.