[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

We must save Ukraine

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 7

File: putin 3.jpg (5KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
putin 3.jpg
5KB, 259x194px
Don't let Putin commit a second Holodomor. Ukraine stands with Western Civilization.

https://www.change.org/p/frank-walter-steinmeier-non-stop-osce-to-stop-putin-s-war-in-ukraine

https://www.change.org/p/u-s-senate-recognize-man-made-famine-in-ukraine-as-genocide
>>
Ukraine is Austrian/Russian clay, in fact "Ukrainians" as an ethnicity were invented by us to troll poolacks and russians back in the day. The joke has run its course it seems.
>>
File: 1488997058741.png (278KB, 992x994px) Image search: [Google]
1488997058741.png
278KB, 992x994px
>>136442589
Found the (((Stalinist)))
>>
>>136442497

Yeah well, too bad America didn't live up to it's NATO obligations

pricks
>>
>>136442497

Fuck off McMuffin.
>>
File: 1478376068629.jpg (45KB, 460x387px) Image search: [Google]
1478376068629.jpg
45KB, 460x387px
>>136442728
Stalin knew what to do with Ukrainians, you have to give him that.
If you want my opinion, they should all be put into work camps, in fact most of East Europe should be one giant work camp. Their women can whore until the age of 21, then work camp.
>>
File: MagnaGermania.jpg (59KB, 600x436px) Image search: [Google]
MagnaGermania.jpg
59KB, 600x436px
>>136442970
>Austria
>Galicia

yes, (((Ukraine))) is an ARTIFICIAL "State". neither poolacks or russkies deserve it, because its Austrian/German Clay. (Austrians are German by Ethnicity and Language, so Galicia with its City Lemberg is German Clay)

i dream of the day the Reich will rise again (which will be soon) and the Sandniggers will be kicked out of West Germany (Swabia, Alsace, Flanders, Frisia, and Jutland) and Squatters kicked out of East Germany, (Pommerania, Silesia, Prussia, Livonia, and Galicia.) and BOTH get thrown into Ovens like they deserve.

laugh all you want, but it will be true.
>>
File: usnavy.jpg (179KB, 1009x462px) Image search: [Google]
usnavy.jpg
179KB, 1009x462px
>>136442497
B-b-but shit posting is maximum you can do. Your mission is completed. Go eat a burger, man. You deserved it.
>>
>>136444874
HURR EVURRYTHING BE GURRMAN CLAY
>>
>Putin's war in Ukraine

It's a civil war between two types of Ukrainian bydlo. Russia isn't taking part in that war.
>>
>>136446169
>(((Slovenia)))

your Country didnt even exist until the 1990's before that you were serbian and even before that Austrian.

you are a Non-Country, you are as relevant as Haiti or Micronesia.
>>
>>136446169
eyo neighbour, I know you're being a a big boy on the internet right now, but you're not gonna fool me
You want to be austrian again, don't lie bby ;)
>>
>>136442497
>muh Ukraine
>Its a hawkish republican larper

Yea, if only you didnt fuck constantly with our euroasian zone of influence and didnt surround us with nuclear defence systems world would be a better place. I but guess there would be no need for NATO without russia boogeyman.
>>
If you want to save Ukaine, you have to realise it has nothing to do with Putin, but with US fossil fuel interests in the Donetsh Basin.

Look at the board of directors of the biggest gas company in Ukraine, with their deepest wells in the Donetsk region (exactly where the fighting is)

> Son of Joe Biden, ex US Vice President
> Ex Merril Lynch Director
> Ex CIA director
> Ex Polish president.

None of them speak Ukrainian or Russian or have any experience in gas mining.

This is why there is a war in Ukraine. Russian narrative is BS

http://burisma.com/en/board-of-directors/
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.