[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How would this go down nowadays?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_3505.gif (182KB, 946x788px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3505.gif
182KB, 946x788px
How would this go down nowadays?
>>
File: 1492093187373.jpg (145KB, 660x710px) Image search: [Google]
1492093187373.jpg
145KB, 660x710px
>>136439222
We would lose again. Wouldnt even happen. you couldnt motivate people on either side to fight each other.
>>
>>136439375
Not necessarily any science behind but but if you were to go by the election results for the hell of it, the border states minus Delaware would flip to the south, and so would Iowa Kansas Ohio Pennsylvania Michigan etc.
>>
>>136440635
Individual states would be warring with themselves. Southern states would go full third world because even their population centers are shitholes, but Northern states would fucking clean house with their rural hillbillies and put the fucking boot down with draconian as fuck martial law. The delusional rednecks would think they would fight back and overcome because they're terrible at math or comprehending consequences and would be mostly crushed within a month.
>>
>>136439222
Back then there was a chance the rebels could capture Washington, it would have been a serious blow. Now though, the whole government could be commanded from anywhere, even from air force one, capturing the capitol won't accomplish anything. Maybe the rebels could threaten to like, nuke New York City or something and force the Union to come to peace.
>>
>>136441415
>t. buttblasted yank
haha, oh sweetie you have a lot to learn
>>
>>136439222
everybody against california and new york
>>
>>136441719
man didn't realize the south had a 2 to 1 kd ratio
>>
>>136439222
the shore line would be lit up.

but air strikes means that the battle site is the entire map...regardless of who gets the navy and airforce in this fantasy.

if anything actually happens it'll be isolated acts of terror in the remote Appalachians first.
>>
>>136439222
if jewish confedecucks were in power, the south would still be btfo
>>
>>136439222
>no battles in Alabama
Life in the Heart is suffering
>>
>>136439222
The US military I assume would be aligned with the North, aside from a portion of deserters?

It would be fucking over in no time. You aren't doing shit against the worlds most powerful air force and navy with rifles, handguns and grenades.
>>
>>136442330
there were plenty, just no major battles
>>
>>136441729
>Hahahah you "yanks" would lose
How'd that turn out for you the last time? You didn't even come close.
>>
>>136442559
I know, such as Tannehill.
But to be such an important state with little to no recolection of our confederate history is depressing. There are no battle sites with in hours of my city. No place to see where my ancestors fought and died.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.