[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Consider the Following, Immigration is Good for the Economy

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: immigrants.jpg (138KB, 877x650px) Image search: [Google]
immigrants.jpg
138KB, 877x650px
It's wayyyy past my bedtime and if my mom catches me on the computer im in shit. Yes im 18 but i still have to be in bed by 11 and it's 1:10 when this thread is being made. So if my mom comes down the stairs i will randomly ditch the thread so i may just leave.

Anyway immigration is actually good for the economy. Think about it, you open your boards to immigrants, they come in, these immigrants get high paying jobs since you only accept the high IQ onces, they get high-IQ jobs, they pay well which means lots of taxes. Lots of taxes means less taxes for us. That makes us richer, therefor immigrants are good for us, they generate wealth we can all use via their taxes. I think it's great personally.
>>
>>136438852
I meant it's 2:10 when i made this thread.
>>
>>136438852
Go to sleep, kid, you're babbling.
What makes you think the US is currently screening all of the migrants?
>>
File: `~`.jpg (26KB, 500x354px) Image search: [Google]
`~`.jpg
26KB, 500x354px
>>136438852
quality bait

If not, you are an actual single digit IQ bonobo monkey
>>
>>136438852
>thinking the government having more taxe money is a good thing
>>
>>136439567
You're a bad troll and stupid

>>136439644
They can use that money to cure cancer and pay down the DEBT. THat's always a good thing

>>136439490
I forget but some Italian scientist said his thing could be used to select the number of quality immigrants. Fermi i think his name was and Fermis law could be used to sleected only high IQ immigrants.
>>
>>136438852
You talk like your government isn't your supreme tax demanding overlord
>>
>>136440302
Well it needs taxes to pay down the debt
>>
>>136438852
wake up, neo
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.