[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

End result

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_1509.jpg (56KB, 490x555px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1509.jpg
56KB, 490x555px
I got a quick question /pol/
What happens when you win?

What happened when all the niggers are gone, every single one. No one in the gutters, no one in politics, only pure whites and nothing else?

What happens when we get rid of everyone that isn't Christian? When we stomp out those Jews and save the banks or some shit

What happens when we don't let women have political power, push them into their homes and make them take care of kids and act docile?

What happens when we stop anyone from being gay in glorious fucking America, only straight pairs

What happens when we put in our glorious fascist leader and conquer the fucking world like god intended

What happens when we do all of that? Does crime just, fuck off? Does hunger and poverty end? Do we live in a utopia forever now that all the evil blacks and gays and muslims and Jews are gone?
>>
Look at Germany ca. 1936
>>
>>136436171
I already live in a fully white suburb and life is fucking great. I'm even banging the neighbor's daughter on weekends.

I wish the whole country could share in what I have.
>>
>>136436171
Yep
>>
File: 1501800199937.jpg (119KB, 772x507px) Image search: [Google]
1501800199937.jpg
119KB, 772x507px
>>136436171
we celebrate no system will ever create a utopia we can only hope to make it as good as possible also fuck off jew go gas your self sage
>>
>>136436171
ummmm... yeah. Its that easy.
>>
Figured. World is saved because we killed the people that are not us
>>
File: 1485462629803.jpg (27KB, 555x555px) Image search: [Google]
1485462629803.jpg
27KB, 555x555px
>>136436171
Yeah pretty much it's the good ending.
>>
File: IMG_0821.jpg (66KB, 600x587px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0821.jpg
66KB, 600x587px
When there is no external civilizational enemy, intra-civilizational conflicts between nations within that sphere will occur. It's human nature, we'll always find something to squabble over.
>>
>>136437147
you could offer them to fuck off where they belong and stop being traitors and puppets for the jew, before going genocide on them
>>
>>136436171
Ideally we'd start getting to work on the next stage of mankind. We wage a 10-20 year war to cleanse the planet of nonwhites, sparing only some Asians. Then we start using our newfound resources and wealth to colonize space.

Aliens exist. They've been watching us for centuries. They'd welcome us into the galactic neighborhood and share technology with us if only we'd get rid of the filth that makes up 80% of our species. You think Aliens want space niggers? Nope. They'd kill us if we got to space before fixing our population. So it's our duty to end the shitskin bloodline and then go meet our friends in outer space.
>>
>>136436171
What even is your question? What happens when we get rid of all the shitty people? Then we devote ourselves to art, science, self-improvement, love, and godliness. Fucking duh, retard. Once we don't have to work 80-hour weeks to send rice to 3 billion shaniquas, we can all spend our time creating beauty.
>>
File: 1481453650013.png (360KB, 600x500px) Image search: [Google]
1481453650013.png
360KB, 600x500px
>>136436171
The "End Result" is in the Book of Revelation. Read it sometime.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.