[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ANTIFA

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 108
Thread images: 19

File: IMG_0171.JPG copy.jpg (146KB, 718x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0171.JPG copy.jpg
146KB, 718x960px
What the fuck is going on in America? Why are these Antifucks allowed to breathe?
>>
>>136430862

Seattle is just a shithole
>>
First for faggotry
>>
>>136430862
If they tried their shit in even a medium-sized Southern town, their bodies would end-up in a creek somewhere.
>>
File: skelly.jpg (35KB, 583x439px) Image search: [Google]
skelly.jpg
35KB, 583x439px
>>136430862
God I hope that's satire.
I really fucking hope so.
>>
>>136430862
wow fuck my state. I cant wait for ICE to empty the swamp here.

You guys know that seattles mayor is a convicted pedophile in oregon right? Hes under investigation here too. Fucking bullshit these dem scum ruin everything. all they want is a slave force
>>
File: download.jpg (8KB, 268x188px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
8KB, 268x188px
W-w-what?

My sides have taken a vacation to Venus.
>>
>>136430862
Fuck, that shit got debunked as fake months ago. As fucked up as Antifa is, they are not that fucked up.
>>
File: 1470898057681.png (193KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1470898057681.png
193KB, 400x400px
>>136430911
Wife and I went to a park today, and when we were looking at the big map of the park with all the trails I saw an Antifa sticker on there. I made sure to peel it off, and throw it in the trash. Seattle is indeed a shithole.
>>
Think its possible to call ICE on antifas, a lot are probably illegal.
>>
>>136430862
Is Antifa a false flag?
They must be aware of the irony here.
Being a "racist" use the be the scariest possible thing, now they've made it a big "who cares"
>>
>>136431297
source?
>>
Antifa seems to be almost exclusively privileged white boys.. why is this cuckoldry allowed to exist?
>>
SHAREBLUE TAKEOVER OF /TV/
>>136430369
>>136430369
>>136430369
>>
File: DC0gEphUQAAkiBa.jpg (146KB, 791x1200px) Image search: [Google]
DC0gEphUQAAkiBa.jpg
146KB, 791x1200px
They're getting better
>>
>>136430862
America as you understand it is dying. You are outwardly witnessing the fall of Rome but the replacement of something even more powerful.

The number 1 job for people in terms of success lays in engineering, computer technical work, etc - things of this nature. The reality is the Automation Revolution is on the horizon, that which will replace man with machine in a lot of markets.

America is gearing up for this, you are witnessing the annihilation of mankind playing out right before your eyes. Antifa are the future, they will be the enforcement for the regime change that is coming, that is, the regime that rules now will rule in the public eye within our lifetime. It won't be shadow games anymore. The Automation Revolution is going to make the Industrial Revolution look like a flower girl at a wedding.

Why else do you think they're trying to destroy places like Europe?
>>
>>136431018
This poster is one of ours, its counter propaganda.
If you're white and serious about fighting for the future of this country you need to join an IRL group. Being out of the loop merely posting on /pol/ is pointless.

It saddens me that so few here know anything of what is actually going on.
>>
>>136430862
because of freedom of expression?
>when left-wing speech is shut down
>"muh libcucks deserve it HAH HAH"
>when right-wing speech is shut down
>"but muh freeze peach?"
>>
File: deathtorome.png (137KB, 388x233px) Image search: [Google]
deathtorome.png
137KB, 388x233px
>>136431495
america does not equal rome

america left britain which was pretty much ROME

you fucking godamn nigger lover jew
>>
I put stuff like that up around here in order to make the left seem more extreme than they are. They need to become more extreme for us to achieve further goals.
>>
>>136431625
Freedom of expression needs to be stomped out. Freedom of speech doesn't exist, it never has existed and it never will exist. As long as we have things such as communities freedom of speech will never exist. Why? Because when we build a community we build codes that cannot be broken.

Freedom of expression and freedom of speech are terms only used by either the seriously naive or those who wish to annihilate the fabric of a society.
>>
>>136431788
And who has military bases all over the world including Europe? I don't see Britain carrying out this role, do you?
>>
>>136431187
>You guys know that seattles mayor is a convicted pedophile in oregon right?
Knowing the dems they probably put him there BECAUSE of it.
>>
>>136430911
Crad, I'm coming from Canada to watch ti 7/dota 2

If I see any I will take it down!
>>
>>136430862
>Antifa puts up signs telling everyone not to date whites
>less mixed couples on the streets
>eventually whites are singled out
>white men and women only have each other
>more white couples and white children
>whites learn to protect themselves against horny niggers looking to fuck their gf's

Thanks Antifa
>>
>>136431550
Cascadia?
>>
>>136431550
nigger there's no group in my bumfuck town to join
>>
>>136431896
You realize they're also telling white people not to date whites, right?
>>
>>136430862
https://rally.org/rosecityantifa
Shut this shit down
Find others to shut down
post results
>>
>>136431550
Any irl groups you recommend?

I was planning on being a one man army this semester, but if you know any groups active in the Philly area, I'd prefer to work with people
>>
>>136430862
I think it really says something when many people of all races in the US will tell you to fuck antifa right in the eye.

Every single thing those fucks do outside of California does nothing but make them more hated by the rest of the country.
>>
>>136432043
Give me three good men and I'll shut the bastards down
>>
>>136431860
Have you heard about Seattle purposed safe injection sites? Seattle is sooo fucked it needs a nuke
>>
>>136431367
The posters were fake.
http://www.snopes.com/2017/03/30/antifa-white-posters-seattle/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/102130181
>>
>>136431550
Are you sure you're not antifa trying to trick the altright into getting caught putting up your anti-white propaganda, Poe's Law is in full effect so there's no way I can trust you.
>>
>>136431854
yea britain controls israel remember when they took the land from the palestines and let the jews come and take it over

there trying to run world government from there where have you been at
>>
>>136432222
Welp, kek says he's a shill.

BEWARE, Lads.
>>
>>136431908
Theres lots of die hard WN sentiment in the Cascadia movement, but they're not the most active. You could say they're loosely affiliated individuals.

>>136431922
Why aren't you starting one then?

>>136432048
Theres a big presence from NY to DC, so if you're on the outskirts of Philly you're not too terribly far away. TRS has some pool parties in that area, but if you don't want to affiliate with them due to the controversy thats understandable. Reach out to https://bloodandsoil.org/
>>
>>136430862
But White Genocide is just a racist conspiracy theory.
>>
>>136431474
What's bad is I almost share that poster's view.
>>
>>136431983
>continuing to listen to the people who shit on you for being white

Antifa won't stop at segregating races from dating each other. This is just a part of (((their))) plan to turn everyone against whites. White people will be singled out completely and pushed far enough that they'll retaliate. Whites will start to only date whites. They'll teach their children to be wary of other races and to stay strong in a world that hates them.
>>
>>136432222
We've been running effective poster campaigns for over a year now. Both TRS and Vanguard have had mainstream media attention from it, though TRS even managed to get some university to blow tens of thousands of dollars out of their lefty fund budget to pay for what amounts to sensitivity training courses in response.
>>
>>136430862
Antics is more European than American
>>
>>136432327
OP pic was a false flag, dude.
>>
>>136432493
Can I get some advice on how to operate a successful poster campaign desu?
>>
>>136431827
i dont care if the fabric of society is annihilated t b h
>>
File: 1475631348173.gif (2MB, 302x302px) Image search: [Google]
1475631348173.gif
2MB, 302x302px
>>136432222
>conspiratard detected
Waste of a get, the poster was obvious even before he explained it. Use common sense.
>>
>>136432212
im supposed to believe snopes? They are literal fake news man.

Next you'll tell me to believe CNN about seth rich or pizzagate..
>>
>>136432590
Is it really? Damn, Poe's Law in effect, I could easily see Antifa actually posting something like this because it's the kind of bullshit they believe.
>>
>>136432689
4 digits isn't a get, it's just quads. Gets are at least 6 digits.
>>
>>136430911

You faggots say the exact same thing about all the other states
>>
>>136432372
Then you're a fucking idiot
>>
Because everyone is the USA seems to be a weak CUNT and wont do shit about it.

Thats why it keeps happening.

DO SOMETHING??????
>>
>>136430862
>antifa
oyest of veys
>>
>>136432598
Please? I'm attempting a pysop campaign against an SJW group that just popped up. They call themselves "Get Woke Nova".

Fucking cancer and they need to go before I do
>>
>>136432598
The message is important, but so is the subtext.
Vanguard has our super explicit stoic "We have a right to exist" posters, then there are these counter propaganda messages.
We want to force the left in America to take more absurdist positions. As we push the overton window further to the right, the leftist activists move further left, and their rhetoric becomes more overtly anti white. The genius here is that some leftists already agreed with the sentiment in that image, but the more moderate shitlibs in their ranks aren't fully committed. Leftists see this and some of them thinking its real immediately start to defend it. In creating a false position for them, we have effectively persuaded them to believe what we want them to without them ever knowing it.

The course we're taking is to make White Nationalist sentiment seem ever more reasonable to the average normie and boomer in America. They're the most important voting demographic in the near term. All of these things have to be considered when creating propaganda. Simply plastering pro white messages around wouldn't have the desired effect, even though it would resonate with some.
>>
File: EVOLA-BLOOD.gif (2MB, 560x560px) Image search: [Google]
EVOLA-BLOOD.gif
2MB, 560x560px
>>
>>136431387
Just glass jaw numale midgets that avoid eye contact, nothing serious really. I go to berkeley every Tuesday evening so I know these things
>>
>caring about antifa

Why do you do this? Half of them are mentally ill and the other half drop the rebel attitude once they hit 21. Any sane person doesn't acknowledge retarded movements like this. Stop paying attention to these memes and start reading some books.
>>
File: image.jpg (81KB, 1000x450px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
81KB, 1000x450px
>>136430862
>sees Thailand flag

Hey Siamese fuck, next time when your empire falls, next time think of an original flag, instead of inverting colors.

-Costa Rica

P.S: nice prostitution rate
>>
>>136431495
>understand it is dying
a) be sad and die
b) kill the neo marxist traitors, after that outlaw their ideology. Finally get rid of the invaders.

This will not be resolved without killing thousands of people.
>>
File: IMG_1950.jpg (53KB, 520x472px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1950.jpg
53KB, 520x472px
The west isnt even worth saving at this point. Add the white race to that list too. Go ahead and try to ensure a future for white children, the only thing you'll get is hated and abondoned by the race you once loved and were proud of.
>>
>>136431297
obvious hoax is obvious
>>
>>136436800
you save the white race...not from the black animals...but from white neo marxist traitors.
It can be saved, as long as we are willing to kill thousands of marxists. Once they are dead, then we can enact laws to save the white race. Including immigration ban, deport 1/2/3gen immigrants, kill everyone who resist it.
>>
File: IMG_1979.jpg (39KB, 500x268px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1979.jpg
39KB, 500x268px
>>136436305
>larping this hard
>>
>>136431550
LMFAO what propaganda are you countering?
>>
>>136437229
Whos goin to kill all those Marxists and participate in your grand plans? White people? Hahaha yeah right get a grip the people your fighting for are the same people who will fight you when you try to save them.
>>
>>136432842
>Seattle
>state
This is why we don't want you fucking beaners in our country
>>
>>136437355
you'd be suprised how many of us are only too happy to kill communistd
>>
>>136437388
In all fairness, mexico doesn't even want beaners in it.
>>
>>136435947
>sees Costa Rican flag

Hey Costa Rican fuck, next time you pull Spain's dick out of your mouth think of an original flag instead of grabbing the Dutch flag and putting another one upside down untop of it.

-The Netherlands

P.s: nice murder and drug rates
>>
>>136437697
Haha yeah sure maybe on /pol/ but thats about all you'll be able to rally before (((the media))) and usefull white idiots(which are the majority) will go after you the second you start gaining ground. Every minority will fight against you with the support of government, the rich fucks like soros and other whites who will be fooled into fighing against you. We've been corrupted beyong salvation; the faster you accept that the less painful it becomes watching brothers and sister of race slowly degenerate into a pitiful excuse of a peoples.
>>
>>136437355
You think all white people think the same things?
How stupid is that?

>>136437355
>Whos goin to kill all those Marxists and participate in your grand plans?
Have you studied history? Especially European history... There were civil wars and revolutions before, some of the people got fed up and and organized against another part of the population.
For exmple:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reign_of_Terror
French revolution, 10 years of terror, killing all members of the establishment.
Another example was the 1956 Hungarian revolution, that was aimed at taking institutional control back, but it was defeated by the marxists calling their friends the soviet army to help preserving their power.
>>
>>136438260
>rally before (((the media)))
Obviously it would start with killing everyone in the MSM. Every revolution after the middle of the 20th century started with taking the national TV/radio station, as the life blood of the regime.
Then go after employees of lefty NGOs, university profs, deep state people, democratic party celebs.
>>
>>136438281
People arent the same as they used to be. The white race in particular has devolved into a pussified mess. Your telling me the race of people who cry everytime a nigger, spic or shitskin is killed is gonna stand up for themselves. Your telling me a small minority of people will kill thousands of leftists backed by majority of whites in multiple countries and be successful?yeah right buddy save it for your fantasies and get real with yourself assuming you arent larping.
>>
>>136431016
Can confirm, and the local police would probably help dispose of the bodies.
>>
File: 7ol769t38h4y.jpg (30KB, 375x449px) Image search: [Google]
7ol769t38h4y.jpg
30KB, 375x449px
>>136431550
and this is why this site is gay as fuck. There isn't even a rudimentary private messaging system to privately establish even an anonymous connection with another person. Why can't I click your ID and send you a PM and stay in contact with you through the PM system after the thread dies? That is baby tier programming, yet no one bothered to implement it in 13 years of this site existing. Fuck moot and the deadbeat who inherited this site. I almost wonder if it's intentional, to make others seem so close and yet so fucking far away. To reinforce the idea that no, you absolutely cannot under any circumstances discuss this type of stuff with anyone else on a human level, that is not allowed, it must be done in the confines of solitude in front of a glowing screen as you slowly become more isolated and insane.
>>
>>136438485
Before you even gather enough strength and support to pull off something like "killing everyone in the media" they'd be on your "movement" like flies and subverting the ideals not to mention the mass hysteria modern whites would devolve into at the thought of an active revolution taking place which wouldnt garner much public support or international support.
>>
>>136430862
Seattle is such a shithole. I grew up there and never realized how bad it was until I left. I feel so good living in the midwest now where people don't want me dead because I'm white. Living in Seattle makes you depressed and suicidal.
>>
>>136431387
>Antifa seems to be almost exclusively privileged white boys..

I bet you they all have humanities degrees.
>>
>>136431889
lol wat a nerd
>>
>>136438602
>small minority of people will kill thousands of leftists backed by majority of whites in multiple countries
you are assuming the number of patriots who would fight is lower than the number of leftists who are active in doing censorship and intimidation. You are wrong. A very small number of leftists could turn the country into what it is today, by hitting strategically (media/academia/hollywood). But if we take these people out the useful idiots could be deprogrammed quickly. I used to agree with lefty shit, then I disconnected my cable for about 2 years. Then when I came back to read news again, I looked for articles that are not full of this propaganda. For normies they dont even have to search the true news sources, we can provide it to them through taking over the MSM by force (killing 1/3 the people there, the rest work for us at threat of being killed). As I mentioned the importance of the media in late 20th century revolutions, the rebels take and turn the media as #1 priority, then weeks later the population (the portion hat didnt figure it out by themselves already) can see clearly.
Targeting strategic points: MSM, corporate diveristy enforcing teams in HR, academia, hollywood producers, NGO full time employees. That is a few thousand people. These few thousand fucked up the whole country for 320 million people. A few thousand patriots can take it back, by planned attacks, instead of open confrontation on marches for example.
>>
>>136438211
>sees Netherlands flag

Hey Dutch fuck, nice flag.

- The Burgerlands

P.S.: seriously nice flag bro
>>
>>136438211
There is nothing wrong with grabbing Dutch flags.
Dutch were unrivaled shipbuilders and seafarers.
>>
>>136430862
>What the fuck is going on in America?
High levels of social engineering for the last decade or two reaching a peak.
>>
>>136431474
i actually... agree?
>>
>propOgation

and when you date non-whites it's propagation of propOgation...
>>
>>136439706
>>
>>136430862
Funny thing is, this implies all non-whites are invalid faggots.
>>
>>136439370
Stfu Ausfag you inbred sunburnt ugly mf. Show me an Australian poster on this fucking board and il show you a gigantic faggot
>>
File: large.jpg (44KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
large.jpg
44KB, 600x400px
>>136432867
fuggin gold image
>>
File: IMG_1431.png (151KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1431.png
151KB, 640x1136px
>>136432212
Coming from an anti-white fake-mews agency that literally just said this anti-white propaganda is really an attack against PoC...

Snoops credibility is zero
>>
>>136439542
Ofcourse their is nothing wrong about it. He just didnt had the right to be a dick when others do the same as him
>>
>>136439513
Thx bro.
I like yours as well. More original and ofcourse good colours.
I'm not sarcastic. I like the way the states are incorporated in the flag.
>>
File: 4429343501.gif (486KB, 353x117px) Image search: [Google]
4429343501.gif
486KB, 353x117px
>>136431550
>>136432280
Fastest way to get on a watchlist
>>
>>136430862
Been waiting since work to post this but FUCK YOU POSTER ON A RANDOM POLE IN A CITY I'VE NEVER BEEN IN
I'm dating a white woman, and I originally wanted 1 or 2 kids with her, but thanks to /pol/ I'm trying to talk her back into the 4 kids she wanted when we got together, she only wants 3 now.
>>
>>136430862
http://www.snopes.com/2017/03/30/antifa-white-posters-seattle/
>>
tfw One day I hope to see Antifa start a civil war so they can get massacred and likely extinguished.
>>
>>136439706
Finally, someone who notices
>>
File: CoAZ1hQUIAQcPNv.jpg (41KB, 500x377px) Image search: [Google]
CoAZ1hQUIAQcPNv.jpg
41KB, 500x377px
>>136430862
>>
>>136448229
Is this a jojo reference?
>>
>>136431550
>>136438727
>CIAnigger, reporting for duty
kill yourself
>>
>>136438727
>>>reddit
>>
>>136432372
>>136439699
>we're all literally the same dood
>>
>>136431018

"propagation of whites is propagation of hatred, oppression, homophobia, sexism, transphobia, racism, ableism"

>I hope that's satire.
>I hope

Why? That's what they actually believe. The faux anarchists who call themselves 'anti-fascists' aren't against fascism, they're against whites, they're anti-white fanatics, they believe whites are the source of all evil. Haven't you been paying attention?
>>
>>136431297
>As fucked up as Antifa is, they are not that fucked up.

Yes they are. I know it's a false flag counter-propaganda poster but are you seriously telling me that's not what they actually believe?: "propagation of whites is propagation of hatred, oppression, homophobia, sexism, transphobia, racism, ableism"
>>
File: 1466906148677s.jpg (9KB, 229x250px) Image search: [Google]
1466906148677s.jpg
9KB, 229x250px
>>136437388
>implying you retards know the first thing about any other countries geography

Nobody gives shit about your states you obese fuck
>>
>>136431474
trolld hard
Thread posts: 108
Thread images: 19

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.