[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How redpilled are you, Anon?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0520.jpg (107KB, 1024x682px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0520.jpg
107KB, 1024x682px
How far down the rabbit hole are you, Anon?
Jews?
Masons?
Illuminatti?
That one shady cult you get banned for even mentioning on 4chan?
>>
File: 1476666463532.jpg (143KB, 450x445px) Image search: [Google]
1476666463532.jpg
143KB, 450x445px
>>136429870
Am a ghost.... one post and one only and ever about this....

Those behind those deep state as their called meaning against them but work for them, are working with Muslim countries... lets just say they are going too far and united we stand.

while you all petty infight and squabble over religion and race all created by the same them to distract you, the work is being done to unite all against them.
>>
>>136430182
The Eurabia conspiracy?
>>
>>136430371
1. its not a conspiracy, its hard work.

2. no idea what that is... if its a distraction, conspiracy, race baiting, religion baiting, then count on it being the same people who lord over you to keep you busy dealing with nonsense instead of focusing on the real thing.
>>
>>136430803
Who is the "them" we're all being united against?
>>
>>136429870
If we don't know what we're doing the enemy certainly doesn't. And that plan is working, we are on schedule to colonize the moon and recreate the conditions necessary to organically inspire the creation of Gundams.
>>
>>136431566
>And that plan is working, we are on schedule to colonize the moon and recreate the conditions necessary to organically inspire the creation of Gundams.
Nice digits!
not until earth is united, and at least in US, gundams are shot down as an idea, but I have my elevator pitch ready should i be in the right place at the right time to get a green light anon :D

All the tech exists, I specialize in unifying existing technology and they would be human controlled. Far more effective than our abrams for a number of reasons logistically.
>>
File: My Ego.png (8KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
My Ego.png
8KB, 300x168px
>>136429870
>the final redpill
"muh morals" people are delusional because "muh morals" dont even exist and when u become aware of this fact the placebo wears of
but the good thing is it dosent matte because "normal behavior" is just brain chemist so even if u dont believe in "muh morals" u will still act "moral"

well thats the "we need god cuz muh morals" argument gone
no reason to pretend to believe in bullshit gods now t b h...
>>
>>136431566
The US embodies the become liquid tactic.
>>
>>136432198
That's a non-sequitor. Your premises are correct but it doesn't lead to your conclusion.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.