[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ALT RIGHT VEGAN RESTAURANT OWNER UNDER ATTACK!!

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 114
Thread images: 22

File: Fudfbargument.png (275KB, 1352x1413px) Image search: [Google]
Fudfbargument.png
275KB, 1352x1413px
/pol/ this has been going around facecrook today in my city. Apparently this popular all vegan restaurant in town has crazy internal drama. One of the co-owners regularly preaches to her employees that all gay men are pedophiles and that michelle obama is a transvestite.

She sounds based as fuck to me. I've never eaten there because I don't care about vegan food, but I thought this whole exchange was hilarious. Basically it started because one of the cooks is "alt-right" and started asking political questions of a coworker, and so the coworker walked out which prompted the shut down of the restaraunt. Enjoy!

I'll take screens of comments if any are interesting
>>
File: Fudfbargument2.png (264KB, 1366x1407px) Image search: [Google]
Fudfbargument2.png
264KB, 1366x1407px
>>136429575
>>
File: Fudfbargument3.png (139KB, 1402x797px) Image search: [Google]
Fudfbargument3.png
139KB, 1402x797px
>>136429575

part 3
>>
this was the screenshots this poster took of a yelp review or something
>>
>>
>>
I guess I was just surprised there are based vegans

although she might not be based she does sound kind of crazy
>>
>vegan Trump supporting anarchist fag hater

Damned if I can figure out exactly what her ideology is.
>>
>>136429825
I'm so lost. There is a woman who runs a vegan restaurant who is a flat earther and Trump supporter who came into conflict with an anarchist employee to the point where the owner (female) takes the money and kicks everyone out of her restaurant?

Am I understanding this shit soup well enough?
>>
>>136430339
Also 15% surcharge on to go orders. Fuck this lady hard.

This food genuinely looks awful assuming this is the right place:

http://www.eatfud.com/menu/
>>
>>136429575
I find it impossible to believe that any vegan holds political beliefs to the right of Bernie Sanders
>>
>>136430339

correct, apparently she is opening up a new restaurant soon somewhere else?
>>
>>136430563

yeah I've lived here my entire life and have never been there. It's funny watching vegans melt down in the comments. They're complaining that it's one of the only restaurants in towns they can eat but now they don't want to because of what they know about her politics
>>
File: Heidi.jpg (124KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
Heidi.jpg
124KB, 800x533px
>>136430737
So apparently she was married to an actor before and lived in Los Angeles assuming this is the same lady:

http://variety.com/2007/dirt/real-estalker/poor-poor-taran-noah-smith-1201226489/

At the tender age of 17 he was married to a vegan lady named Heidi VanPelt, who happens to be 16 years his senior. At the same time he was falling in love with his Mrs. Robinson, he waged and won a bitter battle with his parents over control of his $1,500,000 trust fund amid allegations they were squandering his small fortune.

But his troubles did not end there. Oh no, children, the drama just goes on and on. The newly married May/December couple illegally ran a vegan restaurant/catering company called PlayFood out of their Sherman Oaks house, which surely did not endear them to their well to do neighbors. Naturally, the city shut them down. Next the couple attempted, but did not succeed, at opening a restaurant on Ventura Boulevard in Studio city where they planned to serve comfort vegan food slathered in a cheese product made of cashews. Next came the baby, and earlier this year, a nasty dee–vorce from his Mrs. Robinson.

And just last week, the shabby Sherman Oaks house our young Mister Smith called home was foreclosed on by his bank. Will his troubles never end?
>>
>even eating food is a political act
Being a leftist must be as hard as being an orthodox Jew. Now their food can't be prepared by the hands of those with unclean beliefs?

>before you make that soy latte for me, could you please tell me your feelings about transexuals? Give me a wrong answer and I'll trash you on social media!

These people are as bad as the stasi.
>>
>>136429575
Alt-Right is just her business appeal. Vegans can't be redpilled.
>>
So what im getting is one of the workers supported the rights ideas. A lefty libshit complained to one of the bosses whos also secretely supports the right. The boss now having to deal with a sjw shitstorm plays some power cards and tells everyone to fuck off.
>>
>>136431240

this but the boss also seems legit crazy
>>
>>136429575
wew, imagine being on the wrong side of history and not knowing alll gays are pedos
>>
here is the fb post for you to go see

www fa cebook
com/doow.htes.3/posts/200171887184424
>>
You people are all wrong about vegans. A good friend of mine is a vegan, not for environmental or social reasons, but because he likes non-human animals. He hates niggers and kikes. And some of his vegan friends are the same way. Maybe about 10-15% of vegans are like this. But they're there.
>>
>>136430339
>There is a woman who runs a vegan restaurant who is a flat earther and Trump supporter
It's is a women. Next week she will be a Democrat on a ketogenic diet.
>>
>>136431048
>slathered in a cheese product made of cashews
wtf are you talking about?
>>
>>136430613
Im just about Vegan (cheese sometimes).
14 & 88.
>>
>>136431689
After he turned 18 and became an instant millionaire, he and Van Pelt founded their own company, Playfood, making vegan dairy products out of cashews in a plant in Kansas City.

Van Pelt says that the business didn’t exist when Smith was trying to get at his trust fund, that they formed it years later and that he invested in it with his eyes open. By then, though, he began to have second thoughts about their relationship.

“I was with Heidi for five or six years,” he said. “At the end of that, I realized I had made a mistake. The funny thing is, that’s when my parents were ready to forgive her and make her part of the family. They told me they wanted to tell me something, but I said, ‘I want to tell you something first — Heidi and I have split up.’”

By the time he was 19, he had patched things up with his family.

“I’d gotten out of the teenage phase and realized my parents weren’t doing anything wrong but were trying to protect me,” he said. “I apologized to them, and they were very forgiving and apologized, too.”

He said he and Van Pelt fought over their company in court for 2 ½ years after that, and when it went out of business, he donated all of its food processing equipment to Community Action Marin’s FoodWorks, a small-batch packing company that raises money for the parent organization.

http://www.marinij.com/article/NO/20150507/NEWS/150509846

So she married an actor from a 90s TV show and used his money to found a vegan food company.
>>
File: img_8564.jpg (73KB, 220x331px) Image search: [Google]
img_8564.jpg
73KB, 220x331px
sounds like a fucking shitshow all around.

"she walked out like any reasonable human would do" i mean, i guess if that human doesn't want a job and can't handle the reality that some people have completely different ideologies than her, then yeah i guess that's "reasonable". personally i would have many keks working and listening to this heidi talk about dumb shit like christians being pedos or whatever. it sounds entertaining. btw this is heidi bitch herself, apparently
>>
>>136431794
>vegan dairy products
>>
>>136431689

that is the claim to fame of this woman. in the facebook post, or maybe one of the comments, someone said that every day she comes in to make her "cashew cheese" which is a secret recipe, and it is apparently during that time that she spouts political rants and conspiracy theories at employees
>>
>>136431898
Nut cheese : almond cheese tho pricey very tasty
>>
>>136431847
Kek I would love that shit too. Lefties can't into banter
>>
>>136431898
Flavors are Cheezy Cheeze (cheddar), Nacheezmo (nacho), Cream Tang (sour cream), Whip Cheeze (cream cheeze). As the product has just been announced, it might take a few weeks for it to hit the shelves at all the markets. Call ahead if you are making a trip just for the cheese.

http://laist.com/2007/01/12/taran_noah_smiths_vegan_cheese.php
>>
>>136431464
Yes thats called character assasination. Its a tool these libshits use, calling you names on fbook like a rascist and a homophobe. Next minute your getting sued or an actual anarcho sjw lgbtqt group will show up at ya door to protest. If your a boss you either back down like a fag or fire the whole lot.
>>
>>136431099
>>136430613
I've been vegetarian for 10 years. Give me a button to wipe out the niggers and I'd do it in a second. Why? Because I like animals more than niggers.
>>
>>136429575
>/pol/ this has been going around facecrook today in my city.

A fellow Kansas City anon.
>>
>>136432174
Brother. I've been vegan for 3 years. Animal products are degenerate and pushed by the Jews to decline our health and to get us to participate in a satanic act of consuming bodies.

Hitler did nothing wrong by trying to drive out this menace.
>>
>>136429575
>http://laist.com/2007/01/12/taran_noah_smiths_vegan_cheese.php
still lost about this... Heidi is /ourgal/ and stole the safe?
>>
>>136429824

Most people can't handle the redpills if they're vegan.

It's why I had to give it up years ago, too much conflict, so veganism hit the road after many years.

Can't say I've regretted the decision one bit.
>>
>>136433056
go on. You used to be vegan but now aren't?

Also an update from the comments
>>
Hitler was a vegetarian
>>
File: [email protected] (376KB, 1363x1337px) Image search: [Google]
Fudfbargument@.png
376KB, 1363x1337px
>>136433160

woops forgot pic
>>
You will never slam a find assed redhead and have her make you a vegan sammich. Why even live?
>>
another pic, communists organizing in comments and apparently someone who says this will make them go to the restaurant now
>>
File: [email protected] (347KB, 1395x1403px) Image search: [Google]
Fudfbargument@2.png
347KB, 1395x1403px
>>136433403

woops forgot pic again
>>
>>136432681
yes goy, meat is bad! just get your healthy proteins from (((soy))) instead!
>>
>>136429575

Several people that I know love this restaurant. They are mostly insufferable lefty yoga types, but I have known them since high school so I keep in touch with them.

I have been invited to go there several times but I always refused. Had I known that the owner is a crazy lady who was married to one of the kids from Home Improvement or that someone in the kitchen is actually a conservative, perhaps I would have tried.

There used to be a place right next door that had pretty good organic ice cream. At ridiculous inflated 'urban professional' prices, of course. I am not sure if they are still there.
>>
File: 1499802607849.jpg (36KB, 500x317px) Image search: [Google]
1499802607849.jpg
36KB, 500x317px
>>136429575
>>136429742
>flat earthers aren't just a bad meme
>>
File: 1495946617341.jpg (44KB, 650x469px) Image search: [Google]
1495946617341.jpg
44KB, 650x469px
>>136430563
>micro-size
>boutique
fml, open fire
>>
>>136429824
Actually there's this phenomenon on YouTube where vegans are becoming alt right. I don't keep up with their channels just something I've heard of. My prediction is that real vegans/tree huggers will shift over to the alt right since liberals just use environmentalism as a way to try to convince white people to have less kids and don't really give a shit. I've encountered many on the alt right who think there's a spiritual connection to the environment, which aligns more closely with tree hugger beliefs.
>>
>>136433722
I dont touch soy or tofu you degenerate shit eating walking sack of diabetes
>>
>>136433964

hello fellow kc area anon
>>
>>136434714
Right wing hippie general when?
>>
>>136434714

honestly I think a lot of it might be due to Trump's support of anti-vaxxers. Frankly I think there is some merit to the idea that shitloads of vaccinations for infants might not be totally good. And when Trump came out and did that tweet about autism, many such cases, the anti vax crowd saw a leader who was unafraid to speak the truth.

Anyway that's my guess for how vegans become alt right but who knows
>>
>>136435133

checked for truth, I'd be part of that
>>
>>136433213
>got her recepie
hahaha yes
fuck this snake cunt and fuck her childish employees.
>>
>>136435163
To elaborate
Liberals "muh global warming! Still gonna eat this burger tho" (which produces more CO2 than automobiles and uses shit ton of water).
RWH "I care about the enviroment. I will do all aspects to live a more humble life and not rely on other beings for nourishment. Also: fuck vaccines fuck GMOs and fuck (((climate scientists))).'
>>
>>136435133
Free love, man
or else
>>
So I gather from this thread the shop owner is a bigot and got what she deserved but so did the employee. Hmmm nu/pol/ is really fucking great.
>>
>>136435558
>>136435133
Actually if you've been here longer then fucking 2 days you'd know that neocons think /pol/ is hippy shit. seriously i've been straight up called a fucking hippy and I am natsoc its just retard faggot nu/pol/ coming in and not understanding jack shit.
>>
>>136429575
>vegan

lol get rekt.
>>
>>136435688
just chill out, what are you even getting mad over?
>>
>>136435861
nu/pol/
>>
>>136435545
>>136435163
Yeah, the alt right is certainly more open-minded of government conspiracy theories nowadays. Used to be the reverse which is probably why you found vegans on the liberal side of things. Vegans are a different breed of liberal desu.
>>
>>136431048
she is CAYUTE
>>
>>136435688 (heil'd)
You talk to neocons? Sorry about that. Id probably say of the sort: 'No War means no shitskin refugees raping teenage girls.' Also, how do they call us hippies if we wish the holohoax happened?
>>
>>136436052
I just really like the symbol because of the algiz
but I also really like peace and forgivness
but giving it to niggers is wasting it
>>
>>136433722
Us based vegans are against becoming soy goys, soy is degenerate
>>
>>136430613
>Hitler
>>
>>136432061
i havnt showered in a week and have some free nut cheese you can sample
>>
>>136436391
vegan here fuck soy, I'm going hard on the hemp protein and probably eat more protein now than I did before I became vegan because I'm so fucking paranoid about not getting enough. Also getting a shit ton more vitamins (INFOWARS VITAMIN MINERAL FUSION!!!!) Because I'm also paranoid as fuck about losing energy.

Hitler was pretty much vegan. Animals did nothing wrong. It's the majority of people that should go to the slaughterhouses.
>>
>>136431048
Why do I feel the urge to stomp everyone's guts out in that photo?
>>
>>136429575
>Discussing politics with coworkers
>Ever
There is the mistake
>>
>>136429825
Mental illness
>>
>>136429575
>example 34394905203094 of why you don't hire leftists
>>
File: vd_guide_nazi_forrest.jpg (41KB, 709x266px) Image search: [Google]
vd_guide_nazi_forrest.jpg
41KB, 709x266px
>>136435133
>reminder that Nazis were the OG environmentalists
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DB9oUqIcX-c
>>
File: download.gif (23KB, 450x300px) Image search: [Google]
download.gif
23KB, 450x300px
>>136430339
it seems almost too good to be true. a woman? who literally is a perfect replica of the average Daily Stormer, and Pol poster rolled into one? something smells <<
>>
>>136437079
>go to forest near you
>plant hardy trees that are different colors than the local fauna in swastika pattern
>years later swastika growing in forests all around the world
>>
File: mexican_rapist.jpg (73KB, 1022x597px) Image search: [Google]
mexican_rapist.jpg
73KB, 1022x597px
>>136435133
>when
Republican, gun-owner, Dead-head for 30 years, voted for Trump
>>
File: 1t348igfhd.jpg (74KB, 622x477px) Image search: [Google]
1t348igfhd.jpg
74KB, 622x477px
>>136433213
wtf kind of name is Doow Htes. something is just too godam fishy abou tthis. i smell cia psy op.
>>
OP, you need to flag that retarded FB name as not real, DOOW RTB or whatever the fuck. go to report something about this profile > this profile is not using a real name. it's anonymous. i do it all the time when i see retarded fake names, and fb even reports back to you on what they did about it. they force the person to change it and make them show them their real ID. feelsgoodman
>>
>>136437299
waaaavee that flaaagggg
>>
>>136433964
actually it is a good business model now that you frame it that way. you could pretty much get away with alot in terms of actual food quality by marketing the food as urban niche riche nouveau yuppy food. sell it high ridiculous prices. seems like a good business to exploit dumb hippie yuppy libtards. *rubs hands*
>>
File: Durianrider.jpg (12KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
Durianrider.jpg
12KB, 480x360px
Vegan community experiencing internal drama? Truly shocking! The proportion of vegans who are emotionally unstable has convinced me that veganism causes some kind of mental health problems for some people.

Also, the lifestyle attracts psychopaths because, 1) it's a cult-like, purity obsessed, guilt based ideology in which predatory personalities thrive, gathering followers and attacking one another, 2) because it's explicitly based around supposedly being a deeply caring, highly emphatic, ethically aware person, it's the perfect cover for a person with Narcissistic Personality Disorder (i.e. a person with no sense of empathy or morals), and 3) the non-psychopaths who get drawn into the lifestyle are typically very naive, well meaning, sheltered individuals, ripe for being preyed upon. Psychopaths seek to hide what they are and dominate others. Veganism provides the perfect environment for them.

Pic related is an Australian vegan and amateur cyclist named Harley Johnstone who goes by the name Durianrider on Youtube. He's been promoting a high carb, specifically high sugar (including processed sugar. He adds piles of straight white sugar to his meals.) vegan diet on youtube for years and was one of the first popular vegans on youtube. He lives in Chiang Mai Thailand (because he's a pedophile and it's apparently easy to sleep with underage girls in Thailand) and runs cycling events there which are really an attempt to lure young women into his cult. He's constantly embroiled in "drama" on youtube because he's an out of control, psychopathic, non-human. He's had massive support in the vegan community for years despite his obvious mental problems and dangerous predatory personality because, as stated above, I think veganism fucks up your brain, and it attracts the kind of people who are susceptible to cult tactics. Another vegan on youtube just came out with this series on the never ending saga of Harley's psychopathy: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OTIPNCZRJIg
>>
>>136429824
>>136429825
>>136430339
veganism is the ultimate redpill
>>
>>136437770
well that sucks. I don't deny that TONS of vegans are fucking weird people. And I guess I'm weird too. But it's not like I congregate with other vegans in groups. I never mention it and I'm totally cool with other people living their own lives and eating what they want.

Everyone's entitled to their opinion, and I respect yours
>>
>>136436803
Anarchist Trump supporter with mental illness? AnCap obviously.
>>
>>136434453
some of us spread memes to dumb normies and fry their brains for fun
>>
File: American_Sycamore_Tree.jpg (83KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
American_Sycamore_Tree.jpg
83KB, 450x450px
>>136437233
Sycamore Squads??
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Platanus_occidentalis
>>
Alt right
>Vegan
>>
>>136437770
LOL, I've seen that guy too.
As an amateur cyclist who takes part in race events I do not disagree with following a high carb diet, although I would certainly not add piles of sugar to every meal.
A top level professional cyclist can burn 8-10k calories per day. Do that repeatedly for several days and either you'll start eating high carb food or you'll drop dead.
>>
>>136437451

he's one of those tards that thinks typing your name backwards on fb is cool. If you scroll down the comments his aunt comments and calls him Seth Ward
>>
>>136438493
TARGET THE AUNT
>>
>>136435133
Rainbow family is pretty right wing in a libertarian sense. They are also the only group of white people around that routinely reject kike shit.
>>
>>136436594
it is a natural reaction to seeing hippies
>>
>>136429575

Political ideologies are not protected. She can fire the lot of them, no problems. They are also free to state FACTS regarding her opinions. If however they are LIES, she can sue them for libel.
>>
File: 1441265083682.jpg (93KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1441265083682.jpg
93KB, 500x500px
>>136430339
>>136430563
>tfw no cute redpilled vegan restaurant owner gf to rip off lefty vegan cucks with
>>
>>136429797
>in America, most people are interracially (sic) mixed
All le 56% memes aside, this is objectively false, and will remain false until mestizos make up over 50% of the US population
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-08-07-08-16-45.png (103KB, 480x800px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-08-07-08-16-45.png
103KB, 480x800px
Is it this restaurant? The Google reviews don't look that bad. 10/10 would at least try when it's sunday shortly after payday.

Also quick info for all: Vegans and animal rights activist-groups are somewhat notorious for having hardcore right wing subcultures within them.
>>
>>136438334
>A top level professional cyclist can burn 8-10k calories per day. Do that repeatedly for several days and either you'll start eating high carb food or you'll drop dead.
I had the same experience with running, there is a certain point at which you either are a wealthy guy with an iron stomach eating all day while drinking cooking oil whenever you can, or you start to eat some carbs to not starve.
>>
>Vegan
kek saged
>>
>>136429824
i've encountered some redpilled vegans but they're always a little more crazy than your average redpill person, might be the vegan redpill combo makes people unstable.
>>
>>136438493
oh shit good eye. i thought it was somalian type name or something.
>>
>>136429575
People unironically think alt right is a real thing?
>>
>>136429575
>>136429613
>>136429690
Ugh I'm glad I live in a country where it's concidered very rude to press political views, and well discuss politics like this in general. We all hate it here, we hate all polliticians. Part doing this at work is absolutely not acceptable here, it can get you fired and a boss can face gigantic fines and I think even jailtime over it.
>>136429742
>>136429770
>>136429797
This is clearly them who have started this shit, pretty stupid. Would be a reason to fire people.

I mean how can you be this unprofessional?
In my views you have nothing to do at the workplace then, just causing this shitfest for other coworkers, because they don't agree with you. Also giving the restaurant a bad name over your personal beliefs. I would have sacked them over this
>>
>>136439191

that was written by the owner as a rebuttal to the accusations she is right wing
>>
>>136440205

yeah being redpilled will drive you crazy if you aren't grounded in life. Eating meat is something that grounds you, might be hippy dippy belief but it's true.

most vegans aren't grounded and thus more likely to go crazy
>>
>>136440872

jailtime? damn.

but yeah most people here don't talk about politics at work. Maybe it's more common to do so in restaurants but even here it's not usually something people talk about. Just depends on the place I guess
>>
>>136441131
>jailtime? damn.
I'm not fully sure, but I think so.

That is meant so like a boss can't coerce his workers into voting shit he wants and so, that shit is very strict. IE giving workers that vote what he wants promotions and shit like that you know, then the unions comes running with once. So you really want to avoid shit like this at all cost if you are a boss. It has happened a couple of times and then it's front news for weeks on end til and everyone is all up their arses.

The point with a democracy you know, is that you shall be able to vote or have any political meanings you, your self decide and not have any pressure from others
>>
Heidi nudes when?
>>
Typical dumb brain dead conservative Alex Jones supporter it looks like. Glad she's going to the loony bin.
>>
File: 1447134877346.jpg (42KB, 541x498px) Image search: [Google]
1447134877346.jpg
42KB, 541x498px
>>136441753
Fag
>>
>>136431847
P E D O
E
D
O
S Y M B O L
Y
M
B
O
L
>>
>>136429575
lmao, leftists BTFO. literally wanting people to get fired because they hurt their safe space. top keke
>>
This thread is just more proof that social media is the end of us all.

Its made everyone retarded and wimpy.

Please god come back and fuck this world up. Drag us back to the stone age again so we can learn to become decent people before we build another civilization.
>>
>>136429613
>not my anarchists i know
>are racist, homophobic and transphobic
aren't anarchists supposed to not give a fuck and do/think what they want?
Thread posts: 114
Thread images: 22

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.