[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nu-male begs for 30K

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 8

File: NUmale.png (332KB, 560x383px) Image search: [Google]
NUmale.png
332KB, 560x383px
>Take out $20K loan to got a for-profit Art School
>Fail at fucking Art and get kicked out
>Beg for money online

Can we help our fellow white guy out /pol/ ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zSkmpBhPgKg
>>
I literally taught myself counterpoint, studied symphonies and watched all the synthesis/music production videos to make myself about a 6/10 composer.

You can get past the halfway point of not shit just by teaching yourself.
>>
File: hitler.jpg (46KB, 590x525px) Image search: [Google]
hitler.jpg
46KB, 590x525px
>>136429162
>failed art student
He's following in the footsteps of greatness.
>>
File: 210_makingtheband_v6.jpg (30KB, 560x420px) Image search: [Google]
210_makingtheband_v6.jpg
30KB, 560x420px
is there a section of the gofundme that describes how to flunk out of art school
>>
Can you pay my student loans while you're at it? They didn't help at all.
>>
>>136429469
Exactly. He has a whole YT channel full of fail.

>>136429519
>Step 1 be autistic
>Step 2, think you're too talented to go to class
>???????
>Fail
>>
File: Awwwww.jpg (22KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
Awwwww.jpg
22KB, 500x333px
>>136429162
>Fail at fucking Art
>"crippling" student loans

The only way to fail art school is to be too fucking lazy/stoned to put in the effort needed to pass.
Same reason this faggot is begging for a handout instead of working.

I've got a degree in Graphic Design.
Yeah, I know.

I’ve been a ranch hand, a surveyor’s assistant, a flagman, a paste-up artist, a customer service rep, a freelance designer, a bouncer, a QA tester, a network engineer, a bartender, an IT consultant, a journeyman electrician, a hunting guide, a sailboarding bum, and a nightclub manager.

In fact, the only things I haven't been in the last 37 years is fucking unemployed or not working.

This is the result of Participation Trophies.
When you give a kid an award every day for waking up and washing his ass, you create a useless piece of shit.
>>
I dropped out of art school and labored like a slave. I framed houses, hung gutters, pitchforked shingles off of roofs in the summer sun. Literally dug ditches. Cry more bitch. I was a better artist than you by far, too.
>>
>>136431886
It's even worse than that, anon. This idiot managed to flunk out of a damn diploma mill.
>>
>>136429519
I've heard from friends who went to RISD about people burning out from art school and dropping out because they didn't have the work ethic to complete assignments but never anyone flunking and being expelled due to grades alone. This person must have literally just not gone to class or never did his homework/projects because even the lowest amount of effort will get you Bs or C's.
>>
File: 1496026083195.jpg (233KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1496026083195.jpg
233KB, 1280x1280px
>>136431886
Yeah idk how u fail. u literally have to go out of ur way and not do anything to fail.
And almost all professors give out pitty Cs to kids who atleast showed up to class. (Altho it may be harder for arts, im taking pure stem classes)
>>
>>136429162
>implying he'd be able to pay off the loan if he graduated
>>
>>136429162
>student
>white
>>
File: PraiseJeebus.jpg (74KB, 501x501px) Image search: [Google]
PraiseJeebus.jpg
74KB, 501x501px
>>136432411
>This idiot managed to flunk out of a damn diploma mill.

kek
where do you think I got a degree in "Graphic Design"?
I'm not saying it was useless; I had a couple of good professors that taught me a lot.
But the degree itself wasn't worth shit. NO one ever cared, other than that I had a degree of some kind.

I had $10,000 in loans that I paid off within a year (1990 dollars, so close to $20k today) doing grunt work that had nothing to do with my (((degree))).

Working as a flagman in Arizona, in the summer, sucked. It sucked worse than shoveling manure on a ranch or slopping pigs or smashing drunk fucktard's faces into a dumpster.

But it paid $13 an hour, which was twice what I could get with my "degree" back then. I lived in a shithole apartment with 3 roommates and ate ramen at least 5 nights a week--breakfast and lunch were luxuries I couldn't afford.

I moonlighted at Tower Records making PoP art for $5 an hour 20 hours a week to have something to save.

Instead of getting a job, any job, this bitch is begging for a handout online.
It's easy to see how he failed out of 'Art School'.
>>
File: penn_jillette.jpg (31KB, 300x400px) Image search: [Google]
penn_jillette.jpg
31KB, 300x400px
>>136429162
>tfw fell for the STEM meme
>already have a job in my field and I haven't even finished my degree yet
>>
LOL he took down the video. Glad I saved it for future lulz.

Here is his cringe as fuck channel for those that are interested.

https://www.youtube.com/user/MrKite1996/videos
>>
Why do people with no art talent think they can just learn to be an artist?
>>
>>136434224
i've heard of engineering students who take $20+/hr internships and they don't want to go back to college since they're making decent money
>>
>>136429162

>Illinois

One you go black we don't want you back

Fuck off fag
>>
>>136435461
Cause autism
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AIC5MTUFbzg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rrdfhhcnksg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JnDp2xwK9LU
>>
>>136429162
>has like 100s of videos
>14 views each
shit, this is depressing
>>
>>136436003
that's what 99% of channels on youtube used to be like. it was just random shit from nobodies.

i used to find random peoples vlogs and listen to them as i fell asleep. it was super comfy. now youtubes search algorithms make it really hard to find random, 30-views-on-average channels.

not saying this guy is comfy to listen to but you clearly werent there in youtubes early iterations
>>
>>136436397
bitch please
I was browsing jewtube when it was still "broadcast yourself" in 2007.
>>
File: Sluts!.jpg (22KB, 400x303px) Image search: [Google]
Sluts!.jpg
22KB, 400x303px
>>136436397
>Jewtube
is for product reviews and old music videos.

>muh 14 views
Who gives a shit, as long as the review is honest?

Here. Have this.
Diane Lane was a filthy animal long before she played superman's mother.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9YWSbg0xFjk
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.