[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Chicago AMA

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

I live in Chicago

Ask me anything
>>
Where at? I take writing classes at Second City in Old Town so I'm in Chicago on a weekly basis, the nice parts of town are really nice, especially Oldtown, I'd kill for a fucking apartment in that place
>>
>>136428551
I go to school at UIC. Five minutes walking west or south and you're in trouble.
>>
>>136428424

Was the city a better place back when the outfit ran it?
>>
>>136428843
Absolutely. A little bit less crime, but most important is that almost all the crime was committed by whites (simply because the blight hadn't migrated up from the south yet). And like all things, everything is better when run by whites.

The negro is clumsy, chaotic, and blindly aggressive; this leads to people being hurt that aren't involved. The mafia didn't rob people, the mafia didn't randomly shoot innocents.
>>
>>136429250

I notice a pattern with every mafia city (NYC Providence Vegas) that nearly everyone there ALWAYS says it was a better place back when the mob ran it and when they get cleaned out the vacuum gets filled by dumber more violent criminals (who don't know the entertainment business) and they become shitholes.
>>
>>136429521
It's mostly because non whites fill the void. When white people break the law it's white color crimes, and at the very least they have a sense of not hurting the community in which they reside.

Blacks are incredibly self serving. Even to the point of burning down their own community, hurting them in the long run, if it means getting ahead even the tiniest bit.

Studies have been done that show that negroes have a lower tolerance for delayed gratification, leading to this chaotic violence you see today.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.