[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does /pol view everything from a single racist perspective?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 13

File: black-lives-matter.jpg (137KB, 1200x773px) Image search: [Google]
black-lives-matter.jpg
137KB, 1200x773px
All you saying "Fuck Black Lives Matter, All lives matter" can eat a dick, especially if you're a black man. Black people have ALWAYS been fucked with and done wrong by police since we were freed from slavery, and even then the South's prison labor system continued a form of neo-slavery through a practice called debt-peonage all the way into the 1940's. In 2012, there were more African Americans under correctional control than there were enslaved in 1850 even though crime has been decreasing in the U.S. Our race has a long history of being discriminated against by our legal system. BLM isn't just about police "shooting blacks for no reason," it's about how blacks are STILL done dirty by our legal system and nothings changing, how to this day blacks are more likely to get stopped by police than whites, more likely to remain in prison awaiting trials than whites, are 13% of the countrys population and 14% of drug users yet 56% of the people in state prisons for drug offences, more likely to get a longer sentence for the same crimes, are less likely to get a call back from employers with a criminal record than whites with a similar record, etc, etc.

I swear society is subconsciously programmed to immediately dislike anything that involves black people coming together to expose discrimination. We all know somethings not right with our prisons, but as soon as blacks come together to try to do something about it it's looked down upon... Saying fuck BLM, then you turn around and question why so many black males are imprisoned talkin bout "something needs to change."
>>
>>136421973
>I swear society is subconsciously programmed to immediately dislike anything that involves black people coming together to expose discrimination.

if anything we're programmed against this.
>>
>>136421973
The truth only has one perspective.
>>
>>136421973
>Black people have ALWAYS been fucked with and done wrong by police
What makes more sense to you:

>1)
There is a vast conspiracy among white people at every level of society to put a marginally above-average number of black people in jail, while not practicing any overt form of racism.

>2)
Black people commit more crimes.
>>
File: 1501826547149.jpg (36KB, 600x489px) Image search: [Google]
1501826547149.jpg
36KB, 600x489px
All life matters.
>>
Fuck Black Lives Matter get off your fat ass and work for a living instead of whining nigger
>>
File: race and crime.jpg (102KB, 632x675px) Image search: [Google]
race and crime.jpg
102KB, 632x675px
>>136421973
>>
>>136421973
Even when black people try to come together to end the discrimination they face they still do everything in their power to chimp out and make fools of themselves. Blacks are doing everything they can to earn the discrimination they face.
>>
>>136421973
>In 2012, there were more African Americans under correctional control than there were enslaved in 1850 even though crime has been decreasing in the U.S

What an amazing coincidence.

>Jail blacks
>Crime goes down
>>
File: Race SAT.jpg (79KB, 644x644px) Image search: [Google]
Race SAT.jpg
79KB, 644x644px
>>136421973
>>
>>136421973
besides peanut butter you nigs havent really helped society,...everywhere you are in mass you destroy, I.E. every major city and Africa. face it your animals. it was our mistake to bring you to America because you subhumans destroyed large chunks of it. I wish you could be helped but you have an average I.Q's of 70. you are walking aggressive giant children. i wish it wasn't so but you need to be gassed or sent back to Africa where the military blocks off any contact with you apes and let you be by yourselves.
>>
>>136423886
Beat me to it!
>>
File: Racial myth 5.png (853KB, 962x2179px) Image search: [Google]
Racial myth 5.png
853KB, 962x2179px
>>136421973
>>
>>136421973

If white people didnt pay for you, you would die off as a people. You are parasites that destroy entire cities. The less of you there are, the better off society is.
>>
>>136421973
No lives matter. No one cares. KYS. Sage.
>>
>>136424252

Black people didnt invent peanut butter, a canadian did.
>>
File: 1485336974366.jpg (73KB, 612x612px) Image search: [Google]
1485336974366.jpg
73KB, 612x612px
>>136421973
>Black people have ALWAYS been fucked with

I have no idea why?
>>
File: idgaf.gif (2MB, 236x307px) Image search: [Google]
idgaf.gif
2MB, 236x307px
>>136421973
>All you saying "Fuck Black Lives Matter, All lives matter" can eat a dick
All lives do not in fact matter. Didn't read past that
>>
>>136424490
my bad I was going the George Washington Carver route with the peanuts and such
>>
>>136424252
You can't even type in the most basic grammar you 7 year old
>>
Don't worry, we still love you even if you're a porch monkey.
>>
>>136424874
> your grammar sucks
but what about my argument ape anon?
>>
>>136421973
Literally the only whites that support BLM are commies, trannies, wiggers, and a few % teenage autists.

Sub-Saharan Africa is a first rate shithole. Niggers are 200-300 pts less intelligent and 5 fold more savage. Basically they are lesser thans. They are animalistic.

In America they have the best quality of life and greatest opportunity to succeed, yet still bitch about the consequences of their proclivities toward general chimpery.

Lincoln was correct, should've sent them all back to Africa.
>>
>>136421973
Only 2 posts by OP.
>>
>>136421973
BLM is shit because it robs blacks of all agency. Accept the fact that niggers are a problem and acknowledge that African American culture for the cancer that it fucking is and better yourselves. I am sick and fucking tired of listening to you people bitch and moan about "racism" that only exists because you goddamn morons have never fully committed to assimilating to become honest Americans unlike almost every other racial demographic in this country.
>>
>>136421973
It's cruel to make you primitives live among us. You will never rise to civic engagement. You will always be bewildered and envious. We will never be brothers. You will never address any of this. The situation will fester in perpetuity until some hard decisions are made by white men.
>>
>>136421973
Gtfo nigger. Back to plebbit with you.
>>
File: 1490746856264.jpg (1MB, 1000x4500px) Image search: [Google]
1490746856264.jpg
1MB, 1000x4500px
>>136421973
This is now a nigger hate thread
>>
>>136421973
WAHHH IM A VICTIM WAHHH I NEED REPARATIONS WAHHH AFFIRMATIVE ACTION
ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS NOT BE A NIGGER AND YOU GUYS CANT EVEN DO THAT THERE'S A REASON AFRICANS HATE "AFRICAN AMERICANS"
>>
>>136421973
Ok nigger you want to know why blacks are discriminated against? Because they fucking deserve it. You are correct blacks do make up 13 percent of the population yet they are responsible for the majority of homicide and armed robbery in this country. Quite frankly that is fucking amazing, 13 percent of a countries population commits over 51 percent of its violent crimes, and this 13 percent is of the same race?? That is fucking outstanding. Blacks also used to account for the majority of the rape in this country until they were out done by Latinos (hence the election of president trump). Blacks make up the majority of the drug offenses due to the fact that they are often charged with this secondarily after committing a separate crime. For instance a black guy who snorts some crystal meth then goes on a killing spree in down town Baltimore or LA killing 8 and raping 3 different women. This is however possibly to be expected as blacks have an average IQ in the 80s while whites have an average iq of 103. The moronic masses always make up the majority of the unorganized criminal base. So in conclusion, no society is not the problem, black are. Blacks murder, steal, and (historically) rape more than any other race in America. Does that answer your question you shit sucking cum guzzling nigger faggot?
>>
Truth be told the cops do pull over more black people. Much more. Black people also commit much more crimes on average than whites. Blacks get more time on average though and that is not fair. I agree with you there. I do not think cops are going out of their way to kill blacks though. It effects their life heavily for the worse. There is no gain. Yes iim sure there are racist cops and I bet on a very rare occasion a black man has been shot for no reason at all other than his race. Thats race though. Even innocent people like Phillandro Castille was not a racist killing it was poorly trained cops. Just like that white Australian woman who was killed in the twin cites after she called the police to report a possible rape or something and she ends up dead. They are trained wrong. They are trained like everyone is the enemy but them.
>>
>>136421973
>All you saying "Fuck Black Lives Matter, All lives matter"
and that's how I spotted the shill
>>
>>136426804
You are such a hateful person LOL kek
>>
>>136421973
Let me put this in familiar terms for you:
TL;DR - OP is an apologist faggot nigger lover
>>
>>136421973

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ix5Gwv__0SA
>>
>>136424848
Hey guess what you stupid nazi? Black person didnt invent peanut butter.. You are thinking of George Washington Carver who invented many things from peanuts but not peanut butter. Get your facts right if you want to hate on a race. At least be right.
>>
File: 1500154737025.jpg (170KB, 500x470px) Image search: [Google]
1500154737025.jpg
170KB, 500x470px
>>136426179
You bet it is!
>>
>>136426905
If blacks have a higher crime rate than whites wouldn't it make sense to incarcerate them longer as they are more likely to commit a crime?
>>136427049
I don't devote the energy to hate anyone, I know the facts. I know that blacks are by their own nature violent ignorant and generally hateful people. While I do love my race more than any other I do not have the same thoughts on Asians or Indians (natives of India) as I do on blacks. Its a hard pill to swallow I know, but once you look at the facts long enough there is no real way to dispute it. This post outlines many such facts I failed to in my original post,
here
>>136426179
>>
>>136427296
lol when you're right you're right. George Washington carver did not invent peanut butter
>>
>>136421973
>black lives matter
>nah, all lives matter, not just blacks
>RAYCIST
idiot.
>>
>>136427296
>focuses on peanuts
hey Reddit, want to refute any of my statements on niggers destroying every place they exist on mass?
>>
>>136421973
You are correct that anti black racism is a real problem. However, antiwhite racism is simultaneously a real problem, of which BLM is one of several popular propaganda organizations.

The error progressivism makes in fighting racism is that it is comfortable employing anti-majotity bigotry against white males — affirmative action, "white privilege," "the patriarchy," etc — in its fight against anti-minority bigotry. Fighting fire with fire, giving them a taste of their own medicine, etc. However, pro-majority bigotry has always justified itself by pointing to the real or imagined threat of anti-majority bigotry — for example, the conspiracy theory that Jews control the world and seek to promote their own kind to positions of power, and that there is a systematic attack on white Christian men. The anti-minority and anti-minority bigots on the far right and far left justify their bigotry in the EXACT same way — "they're doing it too, and we must employ identity politics to defeat them." And the more people sympathize with the far left and engage in activism on its behalf, the less crazy the far right conspiracy theory appears, allowing the far right to draw in additional followers and activists, which makes the far left conspiracy theory seem less crazy, etc. A vicious cycle.

(To be continued)
>>
>>136421973
(Continued)
I'm a classical liberal; as such, I oppose both the far right and the far left. But I recognize the political reality that liberals are a minority today, that the combination of far right and far left now constitute a majority of the politically active population. A liberal candidate can no longer win an election in a first-past-the-post system without mobilizing either the far left or the far right; they will be defeated by a candidate who isn't squeamish about such tactics. Fortunately, the extremists are in a similar position: the side that captures more of the liberal/centrist vote wins the election. In the last US presidential election, Trump understood this better than Clinton, so Trump won.

As someone who identifies left of Trump, my hope is to bring the GOP closer to a classical liberal, colorblind perspective, which the recent Trump moves against affirmative action affirm. I acknowledge that bias in sentencing is a problem, but if you believe BLM is the answer... well, you aren't exactly wrong, but you must understand that you'll need to pull that movement further right before progress at diminishing racial tension is possible.
>>
File: DGfCj2WUMAAbJV3.jpg (82KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
DGfCj2WUMAAbJV3.jpg
82KB, 800x600px
>>136421973
>>
>>136421973
>nuanced message
>not nuanced confrontational controversial name
>blacks, niggas, and niggers saying hateful confrontational shit towards white people and not mentioning any of that other shit that you just did in their "We BLM nao message."
thinkingemoji.jpg
>>
>>136421973
>he thinks BLM was anything more than Soros pushing an agenda
bet your nigger ass never even questioned why it disappeared right away.
>>
File: 1497243822448.jpg (300KB, 900x1331px) Image search: [Google]
1497243822448.jpg
300KB, 900x1331px
>>136427372
Oh yeah
>>
File: 1499370319035.jpg (98KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1499370319035.jpg
98KB, 1024x768px
>>
>>136421973
Where is BLM these days? Why did it get so quiet for the past 6+ months? It appears that the grassroots part of it just dissipated, if there ever was one in the first place.

>I swear society is subconsciously programmed to immediately dislike anything that involves black people coming together to expose discrimination

I bet you that 'society' at large from most angles would like it better if you came together and went away. Your cultural in particular is revolting.

4/4 rote, neophyte drum beats accompanying the histrionic 'style' of entertainer, appropriating the English language and butchering it beyond belief, praising emotional decision making from both sexes to the point of your first thoughts being to lash out verbally and physically often at the same time, being more in character with the concept of white trash than white trash could ever fathom and thinking way too highly of yourselves in general.

Your people are pathetic, why should I care about their so called plight in the first place?
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.