[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which Ethnic Jew Should We be Worry About?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 7

File: Holocaust jew soap.jpg (108KB, 797x503px) Image search: [Google]
Holocaust jew soap.jpg
108KB, 797x503px
There are many Jewish ethnic divisions. A lot of Jews don't even have the typical hook nose and the Afro hair. Which Jew should we be worry about? And how to identify them?
>>
Without a doubt the most dangerous is the irreligious Ashkenazim. "The International Jew" if you will. With the possible exception of the Sephardis, they're the only Jewish group with any power and will actually oppress others like the Mizrahis. Curiously enough, since they are probably the most pure blooded Jews still around anymore.

Anyway, even before appearance you should be more concerned about what they're actually saying. Anyone who tells you that you need to embrace diversity and remove all borders is pushing the globalist Jewish agenda, whether they mean it or not. They might be a goy too, but should still be regarded as an enemy.
>>
beta israel. look it up
>>
>>136420693
>Ashkenazim
Did they kill Jesus?
>>
Mizrahi because they vote far right. Tel Aviv Ashkenazim are /ourguys/
>>
>>136420725
Oh shit, beta Israel is Nigger-Jews?
>>
>>136422090
They didn't exist in those days. Ashkenazi are the most common, European kind. Back then they were all still purebloods.
>>
File: index.jpg (10KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
10KB, 275x183px
>>136422219
Which Jew group did the Fuhrer want to gas?
>>
File: Capture.png (48KB, 694x514px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
48KB, 694x514px
>>136422318
There are far more Ashkenazi Jews in the US than Israel. Are we doomed?
>>
>>136422233
NO DEY DA ANCIENT ISRAELITES
>>
File: Design.jpg (105KB, 587x534px) Image search: [Google]
Design.jpg
105KB, 587x534px
>>136420311
Don't worry. The time for all of Jewry is coming soon.
>>
>>136424115
DEY WEEZ KANGSZ?
>>
>>136424439
What's the plan, Anon?
>>
>>136420311
Ashkenazi and sephardic are the main enemies. The other are poverty jews, but still enemies.
>>
>>136420311
All Jews are a problem because they are amoral, they can't help it, It's just what their beliefs make them. For the Jew the observation of all laws of man or state aren't followed out of a sense what's right and or ethical, only that they might be punished if caught.
>>
>>136420311
I never understand why you think we have hooked noses.I understand the jewfro but still I have straight blonde hair and many other ashkenazi jews have it
>>
>>136425070
we turn every bank into a gas chamber
>>
>>136425484
That's because you're a European whose ancestors contracted a mind virus
>>
File: grwall010.jpg (92KB, 540x327px) Image search: [Google]
grwall010.jpg
92KB, 540x327px
>>136425496
Should we ask the Chinks to build them? It will save us a lot of money.
>>
>>136425691
BUMP
>>
>>136425477
Does Australia have Jewish problems as well? I believe the Muslims are heading that way.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.