[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

CE and BCE

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

Seeing the abbreviations "CE" and "BCE" (created by a Christ-hating Christ-killer in the 7th decade of the 20th century) trigger me so much. I take a black pen and scratch them out if I come across them in a book, and if I see it on a webpage I get so upset that I immediately close the page. It serves absolutely zero practical purpose and is simply a blatant attack against Christianity and a further attempt to deracinate European peoples, disconnecting them from their traditions, heritage, and ancestors.

Anyone else feel this way? Fuck the Jews.
>>
They're using a Christian calendar, the whole world does if they don't like it make their own calendar so they don't have to use BC and AD
>>
>>136422134
>They're using a Christian calendar, the whole world does
And? Does Christ want a medal?
>>
>>136422419
Jesus didn't make the calendar a Pope did
>>
>>136423046
No shit he didn't make the calendar.
>>
>>136423173
So why bring up Christ?
>>
>>136423531
>CHRISTian calendar
>>
>>136424207
Yes it's a Christian calendar, it was invented by a Christian that's why it has BC and AD in it. Kikes, muhammedans and atheists don't like they they can use a calendar invented by a non Christian. Got it?
>>
>>136424280
Because Christians worship a dead Jew.
>>
>>136424519
Christians are the Jews of the bible, your comment is a classic Kike attack on Christianity trying to get people to turn away from the one true faith.
Revelation 3:9
Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.
>>
>>136424692
He's still a dead Jew.
>>
>>136424762
He's not dead, he resurrected and is in Heaven at the right hand of God.
>>
>>136420006
>autistic christscreeching
I can't believe it's 2017 C.E. and we still have you people around
>>
>>136426018
Autism isn't real you dumb left wing nut job
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.