[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I think black people can be decent people

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 10

File: .....png (27KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
.....png
27KB, 300x250px
Why am I wrong?
How can you prove me wrong, and why should we treat blacks as if they are inferior to us?
Why is treating other people based upon their actions and the groups the relate to, instead of the color of their skin only for cuckolds, and nigger worshipers?
>>
File: f.jpg (21KB, 457x375px) Image search: [Google]
f.jpg
21KB, 457x375px
>>136417646
>Inb4 someone using a confederate flag calls me a liberal
You're most likely more akin to liberals and the democratic party than I am I bet.
>>
File: IMG_0050.jpg (556KB, 750x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0050.jpg
556KB, 750x500px
>>136417646
Yeah, they can be fine on a rare individual basis. However, when you remove a tumor some healthy tissue will inevitably die with it.
>>
File: 20 e.jpg (93KB, 620x670px) Image search: [Google]
20 e.jpg
93KB, 620x670px
>>136417804
You're implying that it's some rarity than black people CAN even be good people, I think the only time black people are a tumor is when they are young and growing up in the ghetto or poor areas in the south, but even then they can turn out to be good people.

If you've lived in a small town anywhere from Oregon to Michigan, you'll meet a lot of good folks who are black even whole groups of them, it's only you go to like LA, the bronx, Mississippi or Atlanta do you what you are thinking about. Actually almost larger town or city in the south since most of those places are filled to the brim with poverty and welfare of every race and color.
>>
>>136417646
Go live in any majority black neighborhood and report how you feel in a couple months. That's why.
>>
>>136418309
>It's only when you go to places niggers live that you realize that they suck. When you go to 99% white areas, they don't suck!!!
>>
File: icedcovfefe.png (2MB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
icedcovfefe.png
2MB, 1200x1200px
>>136417646
I like black people anon
I hate white people who treat them like victims
>>
>>136417646
They can be, most just choose not to be.
>>
>>136417646
Whoa it's almost as if the ebil raciss was a straw man or something.

Mostly, people have just stopped expecting equal outcomes from unequal populations, and are tired of having to pay for the fiction.
>>
>>136418420
>>136418520
If you went to 99% white areas you wouldn't see them very often, but even then, those blacks are still black right? why wouldn't they count
Yeah I've been to Fayetteville and New orleans, they are decent places, New Orleans has really good southern food, and I mean hell a lot of Southern food was invented by black people because of how cheep it was to make.
>>
File: IMG_0065.jpg (106KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0065.jpg
106KB, 640x640px
>>136418309
Dude, I grew up in a small town in Missouri. My next door neighbor was a fatass black guy that was a competitive BBQer. Married, well adjusted (for the most part) kids and would constantly bring me free BBQ so I could, "tell 'em wat I thank."
I would happily sacrifice him and his entire family so that we could be rid of the larger nigger problem.
>>
>>136418802
Live in New Orleans, the niggers here are the worst of the worst.
>>
Everyone who lives in reality knows that black people can be decent people.
>>
>>136418681
What do you mean?
There are evil racists, people are still totally racist on every side.
I've seen a lot of insane "WE WUZ KANGS, WHITE FOLKS ARE THE DEVIL" online, and I've also seen a lot of "I HATE ALL NIGGERS AND IF YOU DON'T YOUR A KEK" online, theres also a lot of La raza people, and a ton of asian and arab supremacists who think they are superior to all others especially compared to others of the same race, trust me Japs hate Koreans.
So racism does still exist, but we shouldn't let politicians use racism to divide us and make us focus on useless shit like identity politics when our economy is going to shit and tax payer money is being funneled into their pockets.
>>
>>136418952
>Man climbs to top of the mountain to see the view.
>Woman get carried up there to be whores.
>>
>>136419299
Racism does exist, but you don't understand people, and you interpret them only to support your sense of righteousness.
>>
File: 1500613816629.jpg (37KB, 500x338px) Image search: [Google]
1500613816629.jpg
37KB, 500x338px
>>136417646
>why should we treat blacks as if they are inferior to us?

We shouldn't treat them as second class citizens. We should just stop making laws that force integration. Blacks and Whites naturally segregate themselves. Let them go their own way and we go our own way. Let them have their own cities, churches, schools, and hospitals.
>>
>>136417646
There was a time period when Blacks were civil until they became poisoned and became exploited again. There are Black people that are good but the environment that they live in encourages them to embrace a shitty life of being a thug. Imagine if Blacks from the 50s managed to keep their values intact upto the present.
>>
>>136418952
They sound like great people, how do you know the majority outside these minority ghettos aren't all great people?

Big populations of all people of all race live in big citys, but they aren't the majority of any race... maybe asians, but their community like little china and Tokyo are pretty decent, and they keep their culture while adapting to ours at the same time too.
>>
>>136418802
If you go to white areas, black Ghetto retards are replaced by white ghetto retards. Its not a race problem is a culture problem.
>>
OP you forget, there are Africans, there are black Americans, and then there are niggers.

African Niggers are worse and more depraved then Black American niggers.

Then there are half African, half white American mulatto niggers like me who don't know the difference between their and there, but that's ok because we can all be niggers, even white people!
>>
>>136419475
>Blacks and Whites naturally segregate themselves
No they don't, when I grew up a lot of my friends were black, I didn't think anything of it at all, until I grew up and was told of all these race problems, and I think a good chunk of it is racists feeding off of other racists.

Hate from one group only begets hate from another group.
>>
>>136419632
Nowhere in New Orleans is white areas, it's famous for being almost all black.
>>
They "can" be, but it's not nearly as likely. Whats more likely is crime rates will rise, and any one of us could become some kind of victim. So its a bit of a toss up. Now, my question, what kind of return will i be getting on on this high-risk investment?
>>
>>136417646
you sound fuckin stupid brah
>>
>Responding to someone with a meme flag
Show us your true colors, friend
>>
I don't think anyone on /pol/ is enough of a dumbfuck to believe that a black person who behaves like an upstanding citizen is just as bad as a pavement ape living on welfare, but living around majority niggers is a recipe for disaster.
>>
File: drumpf hat.jpg (100KB, 640x740px) Image search: [Google]
drumpf hat.jpg
100KB, 640x740px
>>136419712
*Their* is a Possessive pronoun, as in:
>Oh they forgot THEIR bag
*There* is a locative adverb as in:
>we went on to Paris and stayed THERE eleven days.

It helps to apply images to certain things you want to remember then always imagine that image while you try to remember.
>>
File: 1501413826889.jpg (38KB, 610x512px) Image search: [Google]
1501413826889.jpg
38KB, 610x512px
>>136417646
Subsaharans (African Americans) are more impulsively aggressive / violent than all other races.
http://theunsilencedscience.blogspot.com/2012/12/scientists-rediscover-violence-gene.html?m=1

1 in 20. That's the number carrying the 2-repeat allele MAOA. That might not sound too terribly damning but it's more than enough to drag both our communities into blood and mud. It triples their chances of violent delinquency.
>>
>>136420082
>brah
Get out of here with that trash
>>
>>136420171
really... >>136420223
>MUH TOTTALY UNBIAS STUDY FROM THE 1960s ABOUT HOW NIGGERS ARE INFERIOR!
>>
>>136420348
>Stats are racist
Come on m8, don't be stupid.
>>
>>136420157
Yeah sure, sometimes I forget it's even on.

How are you anon? read any good mangos, or play any good vidya? You know you should really get into reading literature, it's good for you and really entertaining once you get into a few good books.
>>
>>136420470
>stats can't be bias or manipulated
>well when you remove all these factors then slip in all these factors without really saying so then you see my claim is true.
>>
>>136420348
I dont need a study to tell me they smell like shit and will always be a permanent drain on resources.
>>
>>136420647
They aren't Poo in the loos anon, poo in the loos actually do smell like that nearly all the time for some reason, maybe it's their diet.
>>
>>136420630
Prove that the stats he's citing are biased please.
>>
>>136420348
>1960s
Actually read the collected data.

It's damning.
>>
>>136420737
Either you havent been around any niggers, or you are one, which would explain why you cant smell them and are in here defending them. Anyways, the only time a nigger doesnt smell like shit is when they lather themselves in cocoa butter or cologne
>>
>>136417646
the top 10% can

but their kids will tend towards their racial average, i.e. violent stupid thugs
>>
>>136419486
Yeah exactly Blacks in the 50s - 70s were great people, it's when people took all the movements in the 70s and totally fucked them up and twisted them that things went bad, the 80s were still decent for black people but drugs and crime really hit them hard.

I love watching comedians from the 70s and 80s and how race is such a different and way less sensitive thing than it is now. Really wish we could go back to then, now I'm not saying I'm some fedora lord who thinks everyone should act like it's the 40s or 50s but you know... I do think in small ways groups of blacks are crawling out of those cultural gutters, especially artists and people with good jobs like police officer, chef, and doctors.... only men though, black women who get educated or into art tend to turn into some of the worst SJWs other than muslim SJWs.
>>
File: DSC_0037.jpg (45KB, 869x591px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0037.jpg
45KB, 869x591px
>>136420941
Why are you smelling black people?
Also yeah my sister had a black friend and I've met a lot of black people, the only ones who smell were those poor kids who were in the ADHD classes for the slower kids and always pretended they were hardcore gangsters, even though they were total wuss, but then again almost all the fat try hards smelt awful, the only difference is you replace the basketball shorts and dirty baseball cap with a fedora and Walmart suit or trench coat.
>>
>>136417646
wrong
>>
>>136421870
Why are you smelling poor black kids?
>>
>>136421335
Things really only started to go bad around the 80s or so. Too bad most of the people here weren't born by that time.

There's a book some anon recommended to me in another thread a few days ago called Following the Color Line, concerning race and race relations in early 20th century Atlanta and beyond. It's a real eye-opener; if it could be required reading for everyone posting here I would make it so.

http://www.gutenberg.org/files/34847/34847-h/34847-h.htm#Page_45
>>
>>136422619
They just stink that bad, you can smell them from two feet away
>>
>>136417646
The argument isn't that there isn't any decent black people. It's just that we don't have enough of them.
>>
>>136418309

Blacks are racist as a rule. I had a black guy explain it to me like this. If a white guy goes into a black man's home, he must explain why to his neighbors and friends.
>>
>>136423393
Why are you entering poor black kids' personal space? An arms length is what most people consider to be appropriate personal space, and a standard sized arm is more like 2.5 feet.

Also, saged.
>>
>>136424145
It was school and I didn't literally mean two feet.
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.